Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
you can download the player here but you need to be a premium user size file size is 1Gb+ https://www.javplayerfree.com/ ifsomebody download this and upload it for free in googledrive would be nice
———————
... I'm not sure I understood what you want: “... so you're asking me to download the premium version of javplayer and upload it for free on googledrive? ... if yes ! then I can tell you that javplayer is not the subject of this thread, then javplayer Premium is with money and if you want it free, I didn't even see the word "please" in your proposal! ... otherwise, if you really want to get decensored with javplayer ... I can give you private javplayer PRO, but you also need Models, to read and test a lot ... and a PC as good as possible ... and a lot of work! ... then you should know that javplayer started with version 1.02 and now it has reached version 1.09a ..,

Reactions: Arny Jackson

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Is there any way to obtain subtitles for this?
ddk010pl.jpg

It's very pervert movie, so I can assume, that many won't like it.
I'm very determined to obtain them, any help would be appreciated.

Maxik84,

I, too, enjoy JAV that are a bit outside of the lines of the conventional so I sympathize with you. While this isn't really "my thing", it's kinky enough to be of interest to me. :)

There are several who will accept commissions to perform the translations and create the English subs; some of them are on this Forum. (Bless you!) Some of the are damn good. There are also a few who have established businesses to do just that and based on how long it takes them to schedule to finish your product, they appear to be doing quite well.

If you can't find the posts of any here who have offered to accept commissions for creating subs, let me know, privately so as to avoid creating unnecessary posts that most may not be interested in, and I'll send you the few that I am aware of. Perhaps we can combine forces (and resources) and have subs made for this with less out-of-pocket cost for both of us, and any others who want to join in this quasi Crowdfunding effort. :)

Cheers!

X-Man

Reactions: yuifan128

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
you can download the player here but you need to be a premium user size file size is 1Gb+ https://www.javplayerfree.com/ ifsomebody download this and upload it for free in googledrive would be nice
Javplayer is only $11, pretty nice price point to be honest. I would suggest you try the trial version to see if you can get it to work before you buy it. When I tried, it doesn't seem to work, so im not gonna buy it, unfortunately.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... until AVOP-054 is ready ... I thought I'd make another gift, with an actress I really like (too bad she doesn't have too many movies) - Akemi Horiuchi ... and the movie is BNSPS-340 ... as usual, you have the subtitle synchronized with the movie decensored by me (which you get with a private message) ...

upload_2020-5-28_1-3-29.jpeg

Attachments

• BNSPS-340_en.rar
    9 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
amazing thanks alot bnsps 540 its good work. also wondring do you have subs for meyd 148 from kaho shibuya or any movie from kaho shibuya she always talks dirty alot but have no idea what she says lol

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... finally, I managed to complete the subtitles for the movie AVOP-054 (a "Henry Tsukamoto" movie). I remind you that the subtitle is made by me from scratch with pyTranscribe, then corrected, to make sense of some of the sentences ... so I can't say that it is a very good subtitle, but I assure you that it is satisfactory and in addition it is corrected and synced with the decensored version of the movie (as usual ... you get the decensored version with a private message to me) ... to please:

Attachments

• avop054.jpg
    avop054.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 107
  • AVOP-054_en.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 589

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Anyone know what happened to JavGuru? Their Pateron closed down for subs.
I sent a message and he(?) said it's no longer needed, will be closed down, and apologized. No other explanation. Maybe there is enough money made from the pop-up ads that started a while ago. Not sure.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... I noticed with disappointment ... that at these GIFTS that I made with a lot of work ... there are many, so comfortable and in a hurry, that no common sense LIKE I post (even more much ... there are some who are looking for mistakes, rather than thanking you) ... which makes me think about the future, if it is worth posting such gifts !!!!

Reactions: jane2man

chieftain

May 28, 2020
George , I think that there are a lot of people that do really appreciate your work , there is always gonna be a vocal minority in people that are looking for mistakes and such , however I believe most of the people are very thankful and appreciative of your efforts . All the best ! :)

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009
... I noticed with disappointment ... that at these GIFTS that I made with a lot of work ... there are many, so comfortable and in a hurry, that no common sense LIKE I post (even more much ... there are some who are looking for mistakes, rather than thanking you) ... which makes me think about the future, if it is worth posting such gifts !!!!
I also dont understand why ppl complain instead of thanking. Even if they dont like the sub, then they should just SHUT UP! Even if those subs are not perfect, they still take some time to create and it's already a blessing that some ppl are willing to do and share these subs with us. I really appreciate you guys who provide us subs because I myself doesnt have the time to do it. You should just really ignore those unthankful ppl. I'm sure there are many others who appreciate the subs you created.

Reactions: kharo88 and Pantsuu

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
I understand it's natural to want to be appreciated for your work. All I can say is, be patient and the attention will come. Look at my history, I've been sharing here for two years now (wow, that feels weird to realize), you'll see it slowly builds up over time.

Also more importantly, don't do this for the likes, do this because you want to. It's why I never take requests or answer them. I get the subs I want done, and I share them with everyone because I want to spread the reach and influence of JAV. If folks like what I give, cool. If they don't, also cool. No skin off my back.
================================
... my problem is not the LIKEs, or the appreciations of any kind !! ... and I'm not a beginner here on akiba .. I know how people are !! ... I had opened a thread with decensored here (for 1 year and a half) with hundreds of posts .. under the name of George222. ... but it was closed to me because of my altruism (I posted completely decensored movies ... and I ignored the rules on akiba (so I was wrong that I didn't read the rules of this forum) ... it doesn't matter anymore ... but what I mean is that I know the behavior of people in the community ... and I didn't (and still don't) .. I don't do anything for appreciation! ... The thread I was talking about above, I did only to help those who want to get started in the decensored ... and I helped them as much as I could, without asking for anything in return ... but, I learned one thing: opportunists are everywhere and they are ready to take advantage of your work at any time (offered for free, only out of altruism) ... and those opportunists are usually hurried and disrespectful! ... I am an altruistic man and I judge people by my criteria. your work, they certainly have the common sense to thank! ... so, this is my dissatisfaction: I DON'T SUPPORT OPPORTUNISTS !! ... PS "someday, I thought that if I go it's in a smaller and more selective community, such as Discord, I will get rid of opportunists ... but that didn't happen ... "... because - OPPORTUNITIES ARE EVERYWHERE !!

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... and in order not to stay in this negative atmosphere I will post a new movie = BNSPS-409 with subtitles synchronized with the movie decensored by me (the movie decensored ... you get it if you send me a private message ... and you have a clear conscience) ... the subtitles are not corrected by me (only synchronized)!

Attachments

• bnsps-409.jpg
    bnsps-409.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 104
  • NSPS-409-en.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 627

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
... in the meantime I discovered something special: the films made by "Henry Tsukamoto" - I don't know if he's just a director (or an actor ...) .., but his films are very special (with incest, r***, in general dramas ...) but they have something special = they are filmed in a special way and boiled realistically (the story is boiled believable) ... so, I am preparing a surprise for you: it will be a film made by Henry Tsukamoto, with the theme of incest. .. which has a very believable story and a subtitle that I am currently correcting (and it will be excellent) ... and it will be synchronized with the film decensored by me (quite well) ... what can I tell you, it is that after you see this movie, you will surely like "Henry Tsukamoto" !!! ... probably tomorrow I will finish the subtitling (the decensored movie is ready)!
====================================

Reading this late, George1967. I'm going to tease myself a bit and read the other posts chronologically while hoping I see your sub for the Tsukamoto film. I really like most of his I've seen!)

Thanks you, in advance!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
No doubt. Your Yuna Shiina is my Ruri Narumiya... ever since I met her in my hotel in Tokyo six years ago I have been addicted. Life is beautiful and cruel at the same time. I support EROJAPANESE but he doesn't like subbing older titles. My current life style has be a bit sexless than I would like... so I am looking back on Ruri's older titles for enjoyment lol. So far enjoying every moment!
===========================

Elfineer, I dare say that we all have a favorite (or 3!) in JAV. Minee is a veteran who may now be out of the business (Awwwww!), Yu (Yuu) Kawakami. For me, she has a perfect blend of innocence, vulnerability and sluttiness that just hits my buttons the right way. I've paid to have a few of her films translated and subs made but have yet to find any un/decensored of her. I am still longing to see see what her nether lips look like!

Keep up the great work and please don't let those critical of your FREE work ever dissuade you from doing it. There are many of us that appreciate it greatly!

X-Man

Reactions: Arny Jackson

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
A while back I posted the subtitles I did for one of Tsukamoto's movie. A website used that file to encode a hard-subbed version of the movie. Here is the link if you want to check it out: https://javsub.co/htms-118-three-erotic-videos-guaranteed-to-get-you-off/ I agree this director's work is something unique.
Hey Makkdom,

Thank you for the link. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or I'm just being impatient but when I click on either of the lease-SPAM-like links, I'm still taken to a page from "https://yourpdfconverters.com/" which isn't what I'm looking for. I'm going to play with it a little longer but 5 minutes spent trying to get through the "redirects" is normally my limit. Is there something that's obvious to you that I'm doing wrong or has that link you provided been highjacked by someone else?

Thanks again, for the link. I'm a fan of Henry Tsukamoto's work. :)

X-Man

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
===========================

Elfineer, I dare say that we all have a favorite (or 3!) in JAV. Minee is a veteran who may now be out of the business (Awwwww!), Yu (Yuu) Kawakami. For me, she has a perfect blend of innocence, vulnerability and sluttiness that just hits my buttons the right way. I've paid to have a few of her films translated and subs made but have yet to find any un/decensored of her. I am still longing to see see what her nether lips look like!

Keep up the great work and please don't let those critical of your FREE work ever dissuade you from doing it. There are many of us that appreciate it greatly!

X-Man
===•====
Yes! ... That's how it is ! and I started decensored thanks to Yuna Shiina (she is my favorite) ... my story with decensored is very long (I wanted to see Yuna Shiina's pussy 8 years ago, maybe more) ... since then I have been trying to find a decensored solution. A NOMOSA software had appeared (as if it was called) ... which promised to be decensored - but it turned out to be stupid ... after many years a javplayer appeared who saved me and fulfilled my dream with Yuna Shiina .. In the meantime, an uncensored movie leaked with her appeared, but my dream was already fulfilled and this leaked almost didn't move me ... finally, let's get back to you: I'm not sure who your favorite actress is - with this name : Kawakami Yuu or Kawakami Yu ... it looks like there are more actresses. She may have an uncensored movie leaked ... tell me if she is: http://maxjav.com/211223/dphn-126/
...... if it's not her, tell me a movie of her for which you have subtitles (and I'll try to decensored it for you) ... that's why I'm posting here: for the real FANS of JAV and I help them with pleasure (instead, I hate those who take over your work and sell it = this is the essence of what I wrote above, this is what I wanted to understand ...)

Reactions: Huibor and xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
... if you liked HTMS-076 .. and want to see something just as good, then please help me with a subtitle for AVOP-054 - because it is similar to HTMS-076 (even better than this) , is also a film by Henry Tsukamoto and I have already decensored it ... but I will not release it until I get subtitles ... it can be in any language and any format (srt, ass, ... anything) ... I will correct, translate and synchronize it myself (with pyTranscribe you can't get too much for this type of movie) !!!!
=============

George1967,

I regret I don't have subs for that one, in any flavor. Sorry. Hopefully someone will have it and will share it with you.

Cheers!

X-Man

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
=============

George1967,

I regret I don't have subs for that one, in any flavor. Sorry. Hopefully someone will have it and will share it with you.

Cheers!

X-Man
——-
... I don't know if you noticed, but I did a subtitle from scratch (with pyTranscribe) for AVOP-054 ... be sure that a subtitle made by a translator who knows Japanese would have been much better, but Probably no one here has or is not willing to offer such a thing ... that's why you can be content with what I did ... you can understand the action ... but, I admit: in Henry Tsukamoto's films, the subtitle has 40-50% importance of the film ... I'm hard to translate, but it's worth it! ... but, I don't think that whoever paid for the subtitles for his films, would be willing to post them here for free ... although I also made such a post here (the movie WANZ-086 - I have the subtitles to a translator I paid for) ... however, I would suggest, if there is a translator here who knows Japanese to pay for subtitling (and if there is someone else who likes the idea, the financial effort would diminish and for me) ... and after that, I will censor the film and everyone (who participated) could enjoy the film (decensored + subtitles) !!!