1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by Eastboyza, Jan 2, 2015.

1. George1967

George1967 Member

... in the meantime I discovered something special: the films made by "Henry Tsukamoto" - I don't know if he's just a director (or an actor ...) .., but his films are very special (with incest, rape, in general dramas ...) but they have something special = they are filmed in a special way and boiled realistically (the story is boiled believable) ... so, I am preparing a surprise for you: it will be a film made by Henry Tsukamoto, with the theme of incest. .. which has a very believable story and a subtitle that I am currently correcting (and it will be excellent) ... and it will be synchronized with the film decensored by me (quite well) ... what can I tell you, it is that after you see this movie, you will surely like "Henry Tsukamoto" !!! ... probably tomorrow I will finish the subtitling (the decensored movie is ready)!

Arny Jackson and Besh like this.
  2. George1967

George1967 Member

===========
    ... and to make a connection with what you noticed, maybe those here will understand how "valuable" (I write in quotes - to understand that I do not sell what I posted) ... there are GIFTS without hidden thoughts ... and they are not put for any purpose (only my altruism, he is guilty of it) ... why do I say valuable = because my subtitles are corrected word for word and synchronized with the movie DECENSORED (which also get after 6-8 hours of work) ... in total there are 2-3 days of continuous work ... if you ask me why do this? ... the answer is that I was a few years ago in the situation of seeing decensored movies and to understand as much as possible from the story of the movies with YUNA SHIINA (because I am a big FAN of her) ... I worked hard until I managed to I see Yuna's pussy ... I was very frustrated that I can't do more and that's why I realize that there are others who feel what I felt a few years ago ... so, I repeat = my ALTRUISM is to blame of the GIFTS I make here, and if I had the problem to sell them = it would have been difficult, because for me, they are PRECIOUS !!!

Dabone, Arny Jackson and kharo88 like this.
  3. Shiyuan

Shiyuan The Commissioner ;P

Yup, it ain't as easy as it looks. It's also why I chose the lazy path and throw money at other people to do it for me.

4. elfineer

elfineer Member

No doubt. Your Yuna Shiina is my Ruri Narumiya... ever since I met her in my hotel in Tokyo six years ago I have been addicted. Life is beautiful and cruel at the same time. I support EROJAPANESE but he doesn't like subbing older titles. My current life style has be a bit sexless than I would like... so I am looking back on Ruri's older titles for enjoyment lol. So far enjoying every moment!

5. Makkdom

Makkdom Member

A while back I posted the subtitles I did for one of Tsukamoto's movie. A website used that file to encode a hard-subbed version of the movie. Here is the link if you want to check it out: https://javsub.co/htms-118-three-erotic-videos-guaranteed-to-get-you-off/ I agree this director's work is something unique.

6. George1967

George1967 Member

@Makkdom ... Yes ! I hope NIMA-007 ... is not with my subtitles! (I wouldn't like someone to use my gifts for their personal gain !!! ... I didn't even check (so as not to be disappointed, to change my mind to make such gifts !!! ... in fine .. it's only a few hours before I post the subtitles (and the film decensored ... with PM) ... I think it's one of Henry Tsukamoto's best movies ...

jorco111 and Arny Jackson like this.
  7. George1967

George1967 Member

. as I promised, it's time to post one of the best movies of "Henry Tsukamoto" (it's my opinion ... for now ... I have more to see) ... I don't have too many to say (I wrote enough in the preamble above
    ... maybe just the movie code: HTMS-076
    .. as usual, the subtitles are corrected by me, word for word and synchronized with the movie decensored by me (which you can get with a private message ...)

Attached Files:

Makkdom, yuifan128, Dabone and 7 others like this.
  8. sarkis

sarkis New Member

you can use programs that automaticallt generate subtitles with the timing (just like yoututbe do) and then you manaually adjust them , you dont have to do evrthing from 0

9. elfineer

elfineer Member

Application name?

10. moonwalker1985

moonwalker1985 New Member

Full appreciation for help in the subtitles on Miu Nakamura's collection:

MIDE-502
    MIDE-607
    MIDE-661
    MIDE-701

Thanks a lot

11. Edmondd

Edmondd Member

Can someone share RBD-289, WANZ-086 from the korean site jamakav?
    I have MP but somehow cannot download

12. George1967

George1967 Member

... if you liked HTMS-076 .. and want to see something just as good, then please help me with a subtitle for AVOP-054 - because it is similar to HTMS-076 (even better than this) , is also a film by Henry Tsukamoto and I have already decensored it ... but I will not release it until I get subtitles ... it can be in any language and any format (srt, ass, ... anything) ... I will correct, translate and synchronize it myself (with pyTranscribe you can't get too much for this type of movie) !!!!

13. George1967

George1967 Member

—-/——
    ... because this is my favorite actress = Yuna Shiina, I think I can help you with the subtitle for WANZ-086 ... but as far as I remember it consists of 2 parts (A and B) ... RBD-289 - I don't remember, if I have it ... I'll look in my collection !!!

Edmondd and moonwalker1985 like this.
  14. George1967

George1967 Member

=============

Attached Files:

15. George1980

George1980 Member

Here's a bunch of pretty bad but mostly understandable machine translated subs (some might need some timing depending on what your video is sourced from). I kept the "RGBImages" "TXTImages" "TXTResults" for most with the raw sub file. Figuring out where to upload it so people can try to do a better job. Here's the movie list:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Here's the folder with all the chinese sub rips:
    https://mega.nz/folder/UYRFWAIC#dnz0sV_1G7iWltB7EBGOOA

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 10:01 AM
    cafltx, Shiyuan and eastdemon like this.
  16. Arny Jackson

Arny Jackson Well-Known Member

Another GEM from NSPS/Nagae Style Forbidden Mother-Son series. This series is my personal favorite along with JUL/BKD Mother-Son series ! The acting is well done , sexual nsps695sopl. tension is hot ! Please mention in comments your favorite Mother-Son series/JAV or anything from NSPS. Also mention which mother-son/incest/NSPS Forbidden subs should I upload next, Thanks !

Attached Files:

17. George1967

George1967 Member

———-
    ... it would be very interesting if you could get the subtitle for the movie: SBNR-334 (NSPS-240 is the 2nd coding), another one: NSPS-145 and the last one: NSPS-097

18. masonry

masonry New Member

Hey Arny!!! Thanks for the subs. I love this Nagae-Style Forbidden series as well. Do you hv the following movies too?

NSPS-873
    NSPS-862
    NSPS-829
    NSPS-791
    NSPS-619
    NSPS-598

Even non-English is fine, I can translate it myself. Thankssss!!!

19. ckskevin

ckskevin Member

I am not sure if this is the right thread to be asking this. I am looking to commission someone to translate some JAV videos. PM me

20. ericf

ericf Well-Known Member

New translation:
    MIDE-761 Bored Out Of Her Mind While House-Sitting Her Parents' Place Out In The Countryside, She Seduces An Old Man From The Neighborhood And Mounts Him And Starts Moving Her Hips

So here's a few facts.
    I started translating this video because I thought it looked really good. However, the Chinese subtitles (and the Korean) were pretty bad. Also, it turned out the Korean subtitles were translated from the Chinese subtitles.
    How bad? Well, I counted lines and came up with 48.5% 'good' lines, 22% lines with some parts correctly translated and 21.5% completely wrong. Then I added a few lines myself (8%).
    That made this translation a challenge. A few lines weren't translated at all. With some, I had to choose whether to write something that fit the moment and contained translation of some of the Japanese words I could hear or not showing subtitles at all.

I have made two versions of the subtitle. Version one is the usual kind with centered subs of good size that are very readable on most screens (ass+srt).
    I also made a version that moves the subtitles to the left and are semi transparent during sex scenes so they don't get in the way of any naughty bits.
    I hope you'll like it.

If you like MIDE-761, the same director released SHKD-897 with Fukada Eimi and SSNI-765 with Arana Amin which were shot in the same location.
    ericf

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Besh, cafltx, garenski and 9 others like this.