Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

richlist

Jul 11, 2011
... I thought of posting another subtitle again, but this time for an older movie from 2014 (ideal year for decensored, to see the difference from a movie too new ... how was it NIMA-007 from 2020) ... so the subtitle is for the movie IPZ-354 and (like the previous movie) the subtitle is corrected by me and synchronized with the version decensored by me ... which you can get by writing me a private message !!!
ipz354pl.jpg
thanks for this but isnt it suppose to be english its in french?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes the subtitles for ipz354 are once i open it is in french subtitles not English

we do not need multiple posts to tell us that, once was enough

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... another movie = SNIS-455 with a wonderful actress = Yumeno Aika. The subtitle is in English (this time ... !!!), yes it is no longer corrected (maybe I will do it later) and it is synchronized (as usual) with the version Decensored by me ... (and you can get it with Private Message ... as I already think I'm used to) ...

Attachments

• SNIS-455_EN.rar
    6.7 KB · Views: 642
  • snis455.jpg
    snis455.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 121

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
snis036pl.jpg

This is both a file and a request for a file.

I am posting a subtitle file for the first half of SNIS-036. I haven't yet done any work on the file, because it is decent (albeit not great) as is. I am hoping someone has the subtitles for the second half of this video. The whole movie is almost 4 hours long and tells the story of two orphaned sisters who go to live with their uncle and 4 male cousins.

Attachments

• SNIS-036 A-en.rar
    13.4 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... in the meantime I discovered something special: the films made by "Henry Tsukamoto" - I don't know if he's just a director (or an actor ...) .., but his films are very special (with incest, r***, in general dramas ...) but they have something special = they are filmed in a special way and boiled realistically (the story is boiled believable) ... so, I am preparing a surprise for you: it will be a film made by Henry Tsukamoto, with the theme of incest. .. which has a very believable story and a subtitle that I am currently correcting (and it will be excellent) ... and it will be synchronized with the film decensored by me (quite well) ... what can I tell you, it is that after you see this movie, you will surely like "Henry Tsukamoto" !!! ... probably tomorrow I will finish the subtitling (the decensored movie is ready)!

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
I have a new appreciation for people that do subtitle timing. Timing 40 minutes of video took me close to 100 minutes of work.
===========
... and to make a connection with what you noticed, maybe those here will understand how "valuable" (I write in quotes - to understand that I do not sell what I posted) ... there are GIFTS without hidden thoughts ... and they are not put for any purpose (only my altruism, he is guilty of it) ... why do I say valuable = because my subtitles are corrected word for word and synchronized with the movie DECENSORED (which also get after 6-8 hours of work) ... in total there are 2-3 days of continuous work ... if you ask me why do this? ... the answer is that I was a few years ago in the situation of seeing decensored movies and to understand as much as possible from the story of the movies with YUNA SHIINA (because I am a big FAN of her) ... I worked hard until I managed to I see Yuna's pussy ... I was very frustrated that I can't do more and that's why I realize that there are others who feel what I felt a few years ago ... so, I repeat = my ALTRUISM is to blame of the GIFTS I make here, and if I had the problem to sell them = it would have been difficult, because for me, they are PRECIOUS !!!

elfineer

Sep 29, 2008
===========
... and to make a connection with what you noticed, maybe those here will understand how "valuable" (I write in quotes - to understand that I do not sell what I posted) ... there are GIFTS without hidden thoughts ... and they are not put for any purpose (only my altruism, he is guilty of it) ... why do I say valuable = because my subtitles are corrected word for word and synchronized with the movie DECENSORED (which also get after 6-8 hours of work) ... in total there are 2-3 days of continuous work ... if you ask me why do this? ... the answer is that I was a few years ago in the situation of seeing decensored movies and to understand as much as possible from the story of the movies with YUNA SHIINA (because I am a big FAN of her) ... I worked hard until I managed to I see Yuna's pussy ... I was very frustrated that I can't do more and that's why I realize that there are others who feel what I felt a few years ago ... so, I repeat = my ALTRUISM is to blame of the GIFTS I make here, and if I had the problem to sell them = it would have been difficult, because for me, they are PRECIOUS !!!

No doubt. Your Yuna Shiina is my Ruri Narumiya... ever since I met her in my hotel in Tokyo six years ago I have been addicted. Life is beautiful and cruel at the same time. I support EROJAPANESE but he doesn't like subbing older titles. My current life style has be a bit sexless than I would like... so I am looking back on Ruri's older titles for enjoyment lol. So far enjoying every moment!

Reactions: xavcierw

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
... in the meantime I discovered something special: the films made by "Henry Tsukamoto" - I don't know if he's just a director (or an actor ...) .., but his films are very special (with incest, r***, in general dramas ...) but they have something special = they are filmed in a special way and boiled realistically (the story is boiled believable) ... so, I am preparing a surprise for you: it will be a film made by Henry Tsukamoto, with the theme of incest. .. which has a very believable story and a subtitle that I am currently correcting (and it will be excellent) ... and it will be synchronized with the film decensored by me (quite well) ... what can I tell you, it is that after you see this movie, you will surely like "Henry Tsukamoto" !!! ... probably tomorrow I will finish the subtitling (the decensored movie is ready)!

A while back I posted the subtitles I did for one of Tsukamoto's movie. A website used that file to encode a hard-subbed version of the movie. Here is the link if you want to check it out: https://javsub.co/htms-118-three-erotic-videos-guaranteed-to-get-you-off/ I agree this director's work is something unique.

Reactions: xavcierw

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
@Makkdom ... Yes ! I hope NIMA-007 ... is not with my subtitles! (I wouldn't like someone to use my gifts for their personal gain !!! ... I didn't even check (so as not to be disappointed, to change my mind to make such gifts !!! ... in fine .. it's only a few hours before I post the subtitles (and the film decensored ... with PM) ... I think it's one of Henry Tsukamoto's best movies ...

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
. as I promised, it's time to post one of the best movies of "Henry Tsukamoto" (it's my opinion ... for now ... I have more to see) ... I don't have too many to say (I wrote enough in the preamble above
... maybe just the movie code: HTMS-076
.. as usual, the subtitles are corrected by me, word for word and synchronized with the movie decensored by me (which you can get with a private message ...)

Attachments

• htms076.jpg
    htms076.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 119
  • HTMS-076-en.rar
    13.5 KB · Views: 832

sarkis

Nov 8, 2019
I have a new appreciation for people that do subtitle timing. Timing 40 minutes of video took me close to 100 minutes of work.
you can use programs that automaticallt generate subtitles with the timing (just like yoututbe do) and then you manaually adjust them , you dont have to do evrthing from 0