poor chinese girl r***ing by male students and slapped by females

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nik978

Jun 19, 2009
i live in china
i like so much this country even if has a lot of problem and differences from my original one (Italy..)
but beleive me...NEVER NEVER NEVER fight with a chinese..(girl and boy)
try to avoid it in any case..
not only because u're a guest (so u're a minority), but because when they get angry, is better be careful

i see sometimes girls fight (bars but not only)
is nothing difference form the video (the only one i can open) in 1st page..
exactly the same..

i hate racism against china
i always try explain other everything about thsi country, but i must admit that this is a big difference form my country (in any case my country also have problem with young girls violence)

jihadist

May 23, 2008
i live in china
i like so much this country even if has a lot of problem and differences from my original one (Italy..)
but beleive me...NEVER NEVER NEVER fight with a chinese..(girl and boy)
try to avoid it in any case..
not only because u're a guest (so u're a minority), but because when they get angry, is better be careful

i see sometimes girls fight (bars but not only)
is nothing difference form the video (the only one i can open) in 1st page..
exactly the same..

i hate racism against china
i always try explain other everything about thsi country, but i must admit that this is a big difference form my country (in any case my country also have problem with young girls violence)

HEY THATS NOT FAIR TO THE CHINESE. YOU TRY TO MESS WITH MUSLIMS. BETTER TO BE CAREFUL WHEN THE MUSLIMS GET ANGRY.

nik978

Jun 19, 2009
HEY THATS NOT FAIR TO THE CHINESE. YOU TRY TO MESS WITH MUSLIMS. BETTER TO BE CAREFUL WHEN THE MUSLIMS GET ANGRY.

sure..

i always tell my friend i feel really safe in china
all people kind and even if in bars is full of drunk people, is very very uncommon se fight without reasons (in italy is 99% without reasons..)

but every conutry/culture has difference..
if you live in another country you must face it, even if maybe you not like or not agree...
is a fact.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
That is a stupid racist generalisation 'jakibermejo.'

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
In North America it's called "Hazing".
It happens @ most American Colleges & Universities.
Kids who want to be part of a Fraternity(boys) or Sorority(girls) have to go through a but of "rituals" just to be considered a candidate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternities_and_sororities

Kids who aren't part of a "Frat" or a "Sorority" are often looked down upon.

In fact the 1st one in the US 1776.
1st 1 in China 1916.

Seems like China is just trying to copy the US like everyone else.

So don't point your finger @ the Chinese because it's convenient.
I don't understand why people like to blame the Chinese for everything.
:puzzled:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Stupidity is not reserved to chinese, it's an universal feature of mankind.

Albert Einstein said:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
In North America it's called "Hazing".
It happens @ most American Colleges & Universities.
Kids who want to be part of a Fraternity(boys) or Sorority(girls) have to go through a but of "rituals" just to be considered a candidate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternities_and_sororities

Kids who aren't part of a "Frat" or a "Sorority" are often looked down upon.

In fact the 1st one in the US 1776.
1st 1 in China 1916.

Seems like China is just trying to copy the US like everyone else.

So don't point your finger @ the Chinese because it's convenient.
I don't understand why people like to blame the Chinese for everything.
:puzzled:

Basically I love the Chinese people, I am not crazy about the repressive government they live under though. On most college campuses in the United States hazing is now illegal. Yet even if it was not this incidence does not appear to be a case of hazing in any form.

I have no problem with a little S&M if that is what people are into. If one chooses to submit ones self to hazing of some sort in order to gain access to a club or whatever that is at least a personal choice. From all accounts this girl was lured to the location under the ruse of friendship so that she could be beaten, humiliated and abused. That is just plain wrong in any country.