poor chinese girl r***ing by male students and slapped by females

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

imported_Tenchu_

Telephone to Heaven...
Aug 9, 2009
Why am I never present when this shit happens? People are lucky I'm not around. I don't take kindly to BS like this...

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So I was curious

I guess I can tend to have a morbid sense of curiousity at times...so I watched the vid or rather what part of it was posted. Didn't look for anymore and deleted what I had downloaded. I was thinking that it couldn't be as bad as was projected. It was very sickening. I have nothing but contempt for the scum that did this. I've seen bullying in my time, it is common in youth, much more common than with adults. This was a capitol crime I witnessed IMO. Not murder and no r*** was shown,(though implied), but to treat another human being like that. The women would taunt her and take turns beating on her and then reassure her and then start beating her all over again. Made me want to puke and it pissed me off. I can't understand how anyone would get off with just a slap on the wrist. A person with a shred of decency could not have committed this act.

shoreleaveoic

Non Member
Jun 14, 2009
I can easily believe how cruel people can be, given the right circumstances and conditions, everyone is a sick bastard. Trust in god, and carry a gun is my motto.

jihadist

May 23, 2008
I HAVE GOT ONE QUESTION: WHERE IS THE VIDEO! WHERE IS THE VIDEO! I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007

bikeman2k

Apr 25, 2008
It is often the case of China. :shiver:

Chinese is often characterized as Violence, selfish race.

[/FONT]

LOL 3 video links = "often characterized" mmmmm love the way you think buddy..

using ur definition i can say that every race in the world is often characterized as being violent and selfish

clap clap! double thumbs up mate!
you fail in life!

E-raven

Mar 26, 2009
This is not a poor chinese girl.
Actually becuase two girls love one guy........

4 me theres just no excuse why they did it.
one thing is bithching someone off (the normal situations like jerry springer), than a gang bang r***.Its probably something racial, but its probably a new tendency to teach not to mess with the wrong chin or ull get r***ing, easy as that

SaraC

Sep 10, 2007
Happy Slapping & Sexting, is quite common here in the UK and no doubt elsewhere in the world.

It is like bullying in the 21st century: basically you find some weak individual, make sure the bully has a bunch of friends just to make him/her look even more hard & intimidating, and then beat, punch kick and ultimately sexually abuse/r*** the hapless individual while having it recorded on mobile phones and uploaded to the net.

In the worst cases the r***ing individual commits suicide.

If people get a kick out of that kind of thing then they should be dropped in a big ditch and have the shit kicked out of them by the worst scum imaginable. Of course it will be recorded and uploaded to the net with the sick fuck's name and address posted also!

Another sick example of where this fucking, so-called civilised world is heading!