poor chinese girl r***ing by male students and slapped by females

Hal Turner

Super White Supremist! :D
Jun 24, 2007
A gang of schoolgirls viciously presided over the gang violation of their female classmate (17), stripping and beating her, and then subjecting her to every form of degradation, ultimately turning her over to waiting boys in an act of infamy sure to resound far and wide.

As if to cap their lack of taste, and/or sense, the part involving the naked girl being beaten and humiliated was uploaded to the Internet.

The video shows the unfortunate girl, naked throughout, stoically ignoring her captors, save their commands to perform, even as she is slapped, punched and kicked, all to the evident delight of the gang. This continues for seven minutes, with the gang excitedly making progressively more humiliating demands of her, and one point having her slap herself vigourously. What happens to her before and after the video must be left to the imagination.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/07/13/girls-preside-over-classmate’s-gang-violation/

UEkGeXuN.jpg

UqkGeXuN.jpg

UQkGeXuN.jpg

if u can read chinese =>

http://club.chinaren.com/127993334.html
http://chiquita.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-3379.html

poor girl, i hope they find the rest of them!!!!

lolipop

Ngọn gió tùy tiện
Mar 20, 2008
It is the often case at everywhere.
I wonder why the Chinese took those vids and sent them to the Internet -/

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Wow

It is amazing, as a race, the willingness we have to harm one another.
Everytime I see things like this it saddens me. I feel sorry for all involved and my heart goes out to the victim. This kind of thing happens all over the world.

valken

Aug 7, 2008
Did you people saw the videos of a Chinese female that steps on live puppies?

I wont post them here because they are very graphic. Don't have any idea what is
wrong with the people that do this kind of stuff, no heart maybe?

Phrox

Aug 6, 2008
I can't believe that people can be so cruel...
How would the situation be if it were them who were in that kind of girl's position. It makes me sick and sad - so inhuman and cold hearted.

:(

Red Valentine

May 18, 2008
Think about it... humans are the lowest form of animal. We fight to kill over differences of opinion... Do I need anymore reasons? Every time you walk out of the house, you're just a face; a face and a colour to some. It's people like that that give cynics like me a reason to have doubts in our fellow man...

Until everyone fully comprehends the magnitude of giving and taking life, bullshit like this will continue to happen.

A.Forumer

www.asianforu mer.com
Jul 5, 2008
It is often the case of China. :shiver:

Chinese is often characterized as Violence, selfish race.

Thats somewhat racist remarks.This can happen anywhere in all parts of the world dude.Anyway,i got the full video clip.Not sure if its appropriate to post here or where.Interested,drop me a PM for it.

Peace:evillaugh:

joshgrrr

May 15, 2008
Think about it... humans are the lowest form of animal. We fight to kill over differences of opinion... Do I need anymore reasons? Every time you walk out of the house, you're just a face; a face and a colour to some. It's people like that that give cynics like me a reason to have doubts in our fellow man...

Until everyone fully comprehends the magnitude of giving and taking life, bullshit like this will continue to happen.

Someone just read the BFG by ronald dahl. Humans are the highest form of animal. You show me another animal capable of even having an opinion, and Ill show you a lower race.

Dont let one video taint your faith in humanity. Your blanket statements are lazy and its people like YOU that make cynics exist in the first place.

Bullshit happens because people choose for it to happen. You dont think each one of the kids in that room, had some sort moral upbringing? No amount of teaching can make someone good or evil. Thats a choice.

See related:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24280
I really hope that first one is fake.

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
No heart, no brain, not much humanity.
I have no emotions whatsoever for people performing such actions, nor that of the public humiliation of fellow people in the manner described above.

I hope they find them, burn them alive and make a good example out of them.

I personally would give the Chinese government free ropes on that, regardless of other human rights issues they have been critisized for previously.

Did you people saw the videos of a Chinese female that steps on live puppies?

I wont post them here because they are very graphic. Don't have any idea what is
wrong with the people that do this kind of stuff, no heart maybe?

Someone just read the BFG by ronald dahl. Humans are the highest form of animal. You show me another animal capable of even having an opinion, and Ill show you a lower race.

In my personal oppinion, what a heap of crap.
Humans are the only race continously searching for ways of blowing up ourselves a few thoussand times over.
If you consider that intelligent, then we are surely doomed to extinsion by our own hand in a few generations.

Any race or species assuming to be better than anyone else, is the lowest kind already.

Any race individually pressuming themselves to be a higher race, is the lowest of all as we first of all must be capablce of accepting ourselves to be Human first, and sub classified later.

Putting a sub classification such as raceclassifications before species is the reverse of any toxicology and does not constitute a scientific thinking to begin with.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
uk21

I am afraid people this is what is called the human race Full stop!

yes there are morons in every nation on planet earth there a few here in the uk were I live.

I hope theres so called people have the same thing done to them! :pissed:

They have no humanity but then again the word is a paradox.
They say we are better them the animals no I say we are mush worse !
No offends to any Animals.

This sort of thing will go on to the end of time. :why:

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I would guess the girl was a little different, deviated from group norms. So the surrounding primates did what their instincts told them to do: to viciously attack her as a gang. These attackers should not be hanged or put in prison. They can't help the way they are. They should be put in a cage in a zoo where they belong. Or returned to the wild to roam in the Congolese rainforests; maybe after many millenia they will evolve in a civilized species.