Playful Heart 17 双美まどか(CTLD-001)[4GBiso+878MBm4v]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
CTLD_001_Cover.jpg

CTLD_001_Index.jpg

Title: Playful Heart 17
Actress(es): 双美まどか Madoka Futami
Manufactruer: Cutie Land
Label: Cutie Land
Catalog Number: CTLD-001
Release Date: 2014-02-23
Running Time: 86 min
File Format: iso & m4v
File Size: 4.41GB + 878MB
Video Codec: H.264 ~1100kb/s @ 720x480
Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
Seeding Time: 1 week (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by desioner with funding from a kind akiba-online member.

Attachments

• CTLD_001.torrent
    50.3 KB · Views: 9,378

jwiz

Akiba Citizen
Apr 6, 2007
Reactions: 4 people

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hi! Could someone re-seed either version of this one please? I mean either the ISO-file or the m4v.

She has also made at least two movies with the name of 北嶋柚希, other one is really new right now:

2014-01-28 - Sting Me - CMG-224 - CMG-224B (Blu-Ray version)

2017-08-10 - CMG-311B - Undertow

They are more "wild" than her other releases it would seem, here's some pictures & trailer for the older movie:
http://kagekiiv.ldblog.jp/archives/68153169.html

Here's more info & good cover pics:
http://www.dondetch.com/idol/data.cgi?index=%96k%93%88%97M%8A%F3&x=0&y=0

Also she seems to have some photosets available for purchase:
http://www.cosdoki.com/sample/contents.php?id=kitajimayuzuki_pic_sexyjk1

If anyone does have these then please do share! :)

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Woah. Is Yuzuki Kitajima really Madoka Futami? Well I guess that is what that first blog is trying to prove.

Reactions: Beam~

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Huh, and I did think that this was also one of the better one-hit wonder gravure vids at one point too (just forgot about it) but it seems like she has made more.

She has a really cute butt.

mathematica

Aug 13, 2009
She has also made at least two movies with the name of 北嶋柚希, other one is really new right now:

2014-01-28 - Sting Me - CMG-224 - CMG-224B (Blu-Ray version)

2017-08-10 - CMG-311B - Undertow

If anyone does have these then please do share! :)

That's really hot. Anyway to purchase those two videos and share? How does donation work here?

Reactions: Beam~

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Sure they can be bought, I have gotten lots of stuff through this site which is a trustworthy place:
http://www.dondetch.com

Of course they probably can be found elsewhere too. No idea if they can be gotten with digital downloads or stuff like that.

I don't know about the donations in here, that is there like an official system. I myself have to use someone's help who lives in Japan since I can't order stuff from these sorts of stores myself, which makes things more costly too.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
@Beam~ I've looked and these aren't available digitally anywhere yet. Come to think of it, I've never seen Cameron selling digital videos ever.

That's also something which you'd expect these guys would be ahead of time, this being Japan and all, but in fact they're really lagging behind. Some of these releases don't even see full HD resolution ever, damn.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
@Death Metal
Yeah maybe they can't been bought digitally. For me personally it's not a problem since I tend to like buying things in physical format whenever possible. But it surely would be nice to get both possibilites, which also most likely would up their business. Especially nowadays when people are into digital releases too, and full HD videos and whatnot.

Reactions: Death Metal

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
@Beam~ I've looked and these aren't available digitally anywhere yet. Come to think of it, I've never seen Cameron selling digital videos ever.

That's also something which you'd expect these guys would be ahead of time, this being Japan and all, but in fact they're really lagging behind. Some of these releases don't even see full HD resolution ever, damn.
Actually, its not at all surprising that its Japan. They've never really been on the cutting edge of tech. They just develop it but they don't really implement it due to being overly conservative.

Considering the sheer size of their music market, they were actually pretty slow to adopt digital format for their music and physical sales are still highly valued.

Its also probably the only country in the world where fax machines are still relevant.:swt:

Reactions: granatnik

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Yes yes, as a music collector, especially with japanese music, I'm very very overly enjoyed by the fact that the physical releases are still going strong in there, maybe even at their strongest at the moment. It's great that there are can be lots of b-side songs (couplings) in singles, with instrumental versions, it's something that never was a thing in this part of the world, at least the instrumental versions. Got to love that.

Reactions: granatnik