Pink no Curtain - ピンクのカーテン

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Pink no Curtain - ピンクのカーテン

Here i am again to release another rare item ;)

I make a thumbnail pic but little fucked up...

The file looks like uncensored or dunno i not watch the entire 30mins..

Raw,no sub,640x480 VHSrip

Attachments

• Pink no Curtain [Complete].torrent
    18 KB · Views: 717
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
absolutely excellent...

attachment.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Year 1987 complete! :piripi:

This show is a unique foray into erotic anime from VIP, a well-known AV label.

On a side note, the original seinen manga (not hentai) was running between 1981 and 1984, and got several live action adaptations.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Excellent finding, Mugesz! This was quite a difficult one because I recall that the live-action versions were all over the P2P nets and there was no known rip of the anime which was only released on VHS. You really are The Pr0n Father.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
By the way this is completely uncensored, the producers managed to get over the japanese censorship board by making some "substitutions" during the sex scenes. :thief:

Small spoiler:
[hide]
There may even be a real brother-sister incest scene, but not with the main characters.
[/hide]

tylrgamster14

Master
Mar 27, 2011
im not much of a hentai person but if i find something thats hard to get im getting because i might never find it, thanks for the great upload :grassdance: :gayprance:

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
Thanks button is not enough when it comes to appreciating rare stuff :perfectplan:

Thanks alot for another rare stuff Mugesz :)

Gounut

Jun 14, 2008
Was the Pink no Curtain anime uploaded anywhere else? Been trying to get this on torrents since last October and the best I could get was 76%.