[Photobook] Miho Watanabe 渡邉美穂 - 1st Photobook Hidamari 陽だまり

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Mimisan

Akiba Citizen
Sep 3, 2019
00001.jpg

[Photobook] Miho Watanabe 渡邉美穂 - 1st Photobook Hidamari 陽だまり

けやき坂46 渡邉美穂ファースト写真集 『陽だまり』

Please note (from scanner):

1. This is an important update that minimizes the color cast problems in previous versions. I don't plan on revisiting this photobook again, so please consider this my final update and final version. My previous upload has been deleted. Please stop seeding that one and switch over to this new one whenever you can.
2. I've scanned, descreened, color corrected, and manually cleaned up all pages.
3. I unbound the book, but pages still have some cutoff because of damage from binding and page straightening.
4. Double-page spreads aren't completely accurate because the images extend to the gutter edge, where severe damage from binding had to be worked around.
5. There are moire artifacts on some of the outfits. This isn't a problem with the scan or processing. This is how it appears in the book.
6. Page 102 has a slanted white border. This is how it appears in the book.
7. There are eight types of postcards. Only two postcards are included here. The back sides of the postcards are blank.

Release Date: 2019-01-17
126 JPGs | 1.25GB | 3rd scan

Download »
渡邉美穂ファースト写真集_『陽だまり』_(3rd_scan).rar (1288.7 Mb)