Persona 3

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
The game was so addicting i just had to make a thread. Surely there are others here who are playing it as well. As to what to discuss in this thread - where you at ( date ) current level and top persona your currently using, actually anything persona 3 related is ok however NO SPOILERS!

currently level 50, Sept 14 . No actual top persona yet, trying to make a kikuri-hime with all single target -dyne spells and Growth 3....

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
I just started I just did the first time in the tower thing.
It seems pretty fun so far just don't have the time to play it a lot.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
I received my copy this tuesday, but i don't have the time to play it. I'll start it in october i suppose...

I bought the collector version, great packaging :)

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
Yea cool art book, I wish the music CD had some more good songs on it though.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Hm...since no one's that far into the game yet discussion is limited. However tartarus really gets old after some time, its not exactly my favorite dungeon style..
Anyone here managed to get FES?

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
I might get FES when if it comes out in the US.
But I doubt I will go through the trouble to import it.
I only import games where it isn't very important that you fully understand them.

Zarza

Unusual Guy
Jan 22, 2007
PE 3 is just awesome. I just beated the Lovers Shadow, and I'm on Lv 27.

The game is cool, and the soundtrack is the best ever. But the dating sim part plus the random dungeons of tartarus are a bit tiresome.
Until now I just maxed the chariot S Link, and I'm dating the Sport Manager :D

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I really want this game, but I'll have to buy a new ps2 since I more or less accidentally murdered mine.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I cracked it open and jammed really hot things into very sensitive equipment, hoping to make it play my illegal pirate software which never existed because I'm a very confused person.

lockh33d

Mar 20, 2007
My character is at level 80, and i just got to the top of tartarus(d@mn that tower! LOL) and now I'm checking out the monads....

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
What social links have you maxed out? I'm still lvl 70 Jan 1. Are the enemies in monad really that tough?

lockh33d

Mar 20, 2007
What social links have you maxed out? I'm still lvl 70 Jan 1. Are the enemies in monad really that tough?

I haven't maxed out some of the girls, emperor, magician, photo club guy and the home eco guy. Too little time (sigh..):notagain:

Yup, the monads are really tough but you can get ALOT of exp there.
Currently, my character is at lvl. 98 and my allies are at 91.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I was lvl 72 when i first went to monad then i got hit by a 400+ dmg maragidyne, good thing i had my sacrificial idol equipped. the ones i havent maxed out are - priestess, chariot, strength, empress, temperance and moon

lockh33d

Mar 20, 2007
I was lvl 72 when i first went to monad then i got hit by a 400+ dmg maragidyne, good thing i had my sacrificial idol equipped. the ones i havent maxed out are - priestess, chariot, strength, empress, temperance and moon

heheh..nice! good luck with the game!

Burning_Destiny

May 11, 2007
P-E-R-S-O-N-A...! *fires evoker at head*

I dated Mitsuru, she was the hotness. XD
---------

ey guys, any news about P3 FES coming out in the US?

D.W.

The Heavy Metal Engineer
Dec 11, 2007
Sorry but I don't like that game only because kids shooting themsevles in the head. It was a turn off to me.