おねがい☆ティーチャー Please Teacher (Dual Audio)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am somewhat reluctant to post torrents here that aren't well seeded, which this one is not, because I am only able to seed for so long myself. Despite my reservations I decided to post this for those of you that are patient and hopefully willing to seed back for others. This is a light-hearted anime with humor, fanservice and even a half-decent story. I liked it so I am sharing it. Feel free to ask for reseeds but please be patient about recieving them.
please-teacher_3.jpg
Plot Summary: Kusanagi Kei, a high-school student living with his aunt and uncle, has an encounter with a female alien. This alien is revealed to be a new teacher at his school. Later, he is forced to marry this alien to preserve her secrets. From there, various romantically-inclined problems crop up repeatedly.

onegai_teacher_14.jpg
Video: h.264
Audio: AC3

please-teacher_4.jpg

Original Uploader: Exiled-Destiny (you can tell by all the technical information not provided but the quality is always good)
File size: 4.31 GiB
Directed by Yasunori Ide
Written by Yōsuke Kuroda
Studio Daume
Original run January 10, 2002 – March 28, 2002
Episodes 13 (including the OVA)

Opening Theme:
"Shooting Star" By KOTOKO
Ending Theme:
"Sora no Mori De" By Kawada Mami
#1: "Sora no Mori De" By Mami Kawada (eps 1-11)
#2: "Love a Riddle" by KOTOKO (ep 12)

onegai teacher hd wallpaper 1_1680x1050.jpg

There is a newer dual audio available, which I also tried but one of the episodes was out of audio sync and I effing hate that, so I am sharing this one which I also downloaded.

Attachments

• [Exiled-Destiny]_Please_Teacher.torrent
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,284
Reactions: sleen

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
I remember this one being one of the first animes I grabbed from the internet, I wasn't aware of the peculair way anime ended back then and thought wtf where is the rest.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Many anime are open-ended because they are based on an ongoing manga series. Personally I think you are confusing this anime with another as I thought this anime ended its' story well.