おねがい☆ティーチャー Please Teacher (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am somewhat reluctant to post torrents here that aren't well seeded, which this one is not, because I am only able to seed for so long myself. Despite my reservations I decided to post this for those of you that are patient and hopefully willing to seed back for others. This is a light-hearted anime with humor, fanservice and even a half-decent story. I liked it so I am sharing it. Feel free to ask for reseeds but please be patient about recieving them.
please-teacher_3.jpg
Plot Summary: Kusanagi Kei, a high-school student living with his aunt and uncle, has an encounter with a female alien. This alien is revealed to be a new teacher at his school. Later, he is forced to marry this alien to preserve her secrets. From there, various romantically-inclined problems crop up repeatedly.

onegai_teacher_14.jpg
Video: h.264
Audio: AC3

please-teacher_4.jpg

Original Uploader: Exiled-Destiny (you can tell by all the technical information not provided but the quality is always good)
File size: 4.31 GiB
Directed by Yasunori Ide
Written by Yōsuke Kuroda
Studio Daume
Original run January 10, 2002 – March 28, 2002
Episodes 13 (including the OVA)

Opening Theme:
"Shooting Star" By KOTOKO
Ending Theme:
"Sora no Mori De" By Kawada Mami
#1: "Sora no Mori De" By Mami Kawada (eps 1-11)
#2: "Love a Riddle" by KOTOKO (ep 12)

onegai teacher hd wallpaper 1_1680x1050.jpg

There is a newer dual audio available, which I also tried but one of the episodes was out of audio sync and I effing hate that, so I am sharing this one which I also downloaded.

Attachments

• [Exiled-Destiny]_Please_Teacher.torrent
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,284
Reactions: sleen

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
I remember this one being one of the first animes I grabbed from the internet, I wasn't aware of the peculair way anime ended back then and thought wtf where is the rest.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Many anime are open-ended because they are based on an ongoing manga series. Personally I think you are confusing this anime with another as I thought this anime ended its' story well.