[NWEED-011] - マホ・ソット・ボーチェ 魔法少女。 - Maho Sotto Voce (マホ・ソット・ボーチェ) (MP4 & ISO)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
[NWEED-011] - マホ・ソット・ボーチェ 魔法少女。 - Maho Sotto Voce (マホ・ソット・ボーチェ) (MP4 & ISO)

Maho Sotto Voce (マホ・ソット・ボーチェ) or Maho ・ Sotto ・ Voce, however way you want to write her name.

Name of the movie is:
Maho ・ Sotto ・ Voce Mahō Shōjo. (マホ・ソット・ボーチェ 魔法少女。), which means Maho ・ Sotto ・ Voce Magical Girl.

Released in 2015-12-25.

ISO is 4.01GB

MP4 (NWEED-011) is 1.86GB

Making is 227MB

Trailer is 31MB

Maho is part of an idol group Afilia Saga (アフィリア・サーガ) which was formerly Afilia Saga East (アフィリア・サーガ・イースト) where all members have kind of weird & comical nicknames.

+
I included the cover picture from her second movie to the folder so you can see what it looks like. It's:

2017-04-28 - NWEED-016 - 魔法少女に。 - マホ・ソット・ボーチェ

http://www.dondetch.com/idol/ip2/NW...%96%82%96%40%8F%AD%8F%97%82%C9%81B/list2.html

I'm quite interested in buying this second movie too which is going to be released in 4 days but if someone wants to help me with the costs I don't say no ;)

If I buy it from that location using my usual contact it's going to cost around 4500-5000yen.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg Chapter Menu.jpg Main Menu.jpg Promo.jpg

Attachments

• Maho Sotto Voce - NWEED-011.torrent
    16.3 KB · Views: 4,374