Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
it's been out since Friday :) http://nice-age.net/NMNS-007.html
(i'd chip in but i'm saving up for her rare early releases :$ )
Although the release date has passed the items haven't actually been shipped due to some trouble. I hope to have it later next week at the latest but this kind of thing has happened before with Nice-age.
Also best of luck with those early Nozomi titles. Perhaps @desioner should start a crowd funder to get members focused on those.

Reactions: lpcs1 and sonoro

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
I'm starting to worry about her weight losing obsession.... hope she didn't get a gastric sleeve

17266206_463229977401410_1932031136196722688_n.jpg

Reactions: Rain001

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
I hope to have it later next week at the latest but this kind of thing has happened before with Nice-age.
@desioner should start a crowd funder to get members focused on those.

Yup , Nice Age is also known for being pretty daring when it comes to censoring , I hope they didn't fuck us over this time and that they just pixelated the whole dude for twitter ... or else i'll lose my shit

C6uJxrZU0AIzZON.jpg
C6uJxrUVAAA-U9N.jpg
C6uJxrUVAAA-U9N.jpg

Reactions: Rain001

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Good news is, it's fucking awesome!
Bad news is, all but one of the money shots are fake…
Of course I know it's hard for one guy to cum full loads so many times in a single day but they could've shot this over a few days easy… I would have preferred that he wasn't even in the feature.
I love Nozomi, not that dude.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
any blowjob in the video? cap some pic for us :D

Not a lot of movement on this forum, so I'm peeking at this thread, too - and I can say that you all are getting way past what is appropriate here. Please move to another forum, where such topics are ordinary - instead of grossly obscene.

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
The title of this dvd is finger service, if we don"t discuss handjob or blowjob, what topic should we discuss?

Tea and cupcakes. Or failing that, only exclusively mention the decor of the room (in which Nozomi is giving multiple handjobs but apparently whilst it's OK for her to do - it's not OK for us to discuss... )

Reactions: desioner

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Good news is, it's fucking awesome!
Bad news is, all but one of the money shots are fake…
Of course I know it's hard for one guy to cum full loads so many times in a single day but they could've shot this over a few days easy… I would have preferred that he wasn't even in the feature.
I love Nozomi, not that dude.

Does she, at any one point in the video, get the gentleman's ...."pillar and stones" anywhere close to her mouth ? Or does she keep a safe distance of at least half a kilometer like in her previous release? Also, is the (real) money shot worth mentionning or just some more spilled milk beside the cup ?

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Does she, at any one point in the video, get the gentleman's ...."pillar and stones" anywhere close to her mouth ? Or does she keep a safe distance of at least half a kilometer like in her previous release? Also, is the (real) money shot worth mentionning or just some more spilled milk beside the cup ?
She stays far away! Usually at arms length… I guess she really doesn't like the guy that much, or perhaps he's her sisters husband which would make things ODD to say the least!
The real monty shot is tame/lame, as there was an abundance of lotion used thusly masking the actual cum. Over all not very impressive… She's done much better before.

Reactions: lpcs1

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
She stays far away! Usually at arms length… I guess she really doesn't like the guy that much, or perhaps he's her sisters husband which would make things ODD to say the least!
The real monty shot is tame/lame, as there was an abundance of lotion used thusly masking the actual cum. Over all not very impressive… She's done much better before.

She's not gonna get away with it for much longer if she keeps disappointing her fanbase .. I'm calling an actual debut within the next 2 to 3 releases. Miku's already cleared the way, all Nozomi's got to do is follow Onee-san's footsteps .

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I think that you should already start warming up a place somewhere else, like there. Don't wait, this not a forum for such a talk, she has already moved on - unlike you all.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
at the moment it is not JAV

Reactions: mysterx and lpcs1

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
at the moment it is not JAV

Daffuq... You have almost killed me. So what are they supposed to do for it to be? There is a guy shown, there is sexual action - can't get more explicit than this!

How do I block such irritably unpleasant threads from my view? Just like I'm not going to cross my paths with JAV, I don't wish JAV to cross mine - and this content here sure as hell looks like one to me.

sonoro

Feb 3, 2009
I need to see a chin-chin in her mouth to call it JAV. So far is really close but not yet a JAV. Period!

Reactions: lpcs1

zandozan

Aug 23, 2009
Daffuq... You have almost killed me. So what are they supposed to do for it to be? There is a guy shown, there is sexual action - can't get more explicit than this!

How do I block such irritably unpleasant threads from my view? Just like I'm not going to cross my paths with JAV, I don't wish JAV to cross mine - and this content here sure as hell looks like one to me.
I don't know, maybe stay out of any thread about Nozomi? No one forced you to enter this thread.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
she used to release stuff more frequently , god knows how long we'll have to wait until the next title .. it's getting more explicit but also rarer. Maybe the raunchy stuff sells better so she has to do less of it :/

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
we need to see more of her !