Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

peaceful86

Oct 22, 2009
Is her latest release somewhere on the net ? Can't wait to see her doing footjob/handjob and blowjob action:)

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
In due time fellas, in due time. I'm currently the only source for new Nozomi & Miku media. But as usual all thanks go to the kind funders here at a-o.

Reactions: lpcs1 and mysterx

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Hmmm. I'm finding this a bit confusing but despite the fact that we've had ZEF Style Image Vol. 3 out for some time, it would appear that Volume 2 has not yet been released.
This is also despite the fact that it was advertised on the Nice Age website with an August 5th, 2016 release date. Am I missing something? Was it possibly withdrawn..?

Regardless, it's now being advertised as an upcoming relase via both her Twitter account and on Amazon, with a release date of February 17th, 2017.
Honestly it looks like more of the same old, same old with one exception. There's a pixelated blowjob pic on the back cover. Of course I'm SURE she's just felating another
dildo but goddamn, if that's an atual dick she's blowin' then ...
:mimisan:

Pic related.
nozomi3.jpg nozomi2.jpg

Reactions: Rain001

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Hmmm. I'm finding this a bit confusing but despite the fact that we've had ZEF Style Image Vol. 3 out for some time, it would appear that Volume 2 has not yet been released.
This is also despite the fact that it was advertised on the Nice Age website with an August 5th, 2016 release date. Am I missing something? Was it possibly withdrawn..?

Regardless, it's now being advertised as an upcoming relase via both her Twitter account and on Amazon, with a release date of February 17th, 2017.
Honestly it looks like more of the same old, same old with one exception. There's a pixelated blowjob pic on the back cover. Of course I'm SURE she's just felating another
dildo but goddamn, if that's an atual dick she's blowin' then ...
:mimisan:

Pic related.
View attachment 914372 View attachment 914374

I'm not sure why the re-release but that has already come out as NGT-30

http://nice-age.net/NGT-030.html

I didn't see any links on AO, but there were elsewhere. And it's dildo, albeit a man is strapped with it.

Reactions: discosupafly

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I usually go to the Studio's blog for more info on what's dropping soon. They usually have pics and info a while before they come out. But there is a new release on the horizon:

NMNS-007_m.jpg

Set to come out next month. According to computer translated blog entry:

"Finger service" appearance Takada Nozomi The work of Nozomi Nozomi is completely certified as AV category .

http://niceking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-17.html

Although I'm not sure if it's really AV according to that picture and the statement on the product page, looks like it's just a dildo. But maybe someone with actual Japanese skill can comment?

http://nice-age.net/NMNS-007.html

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Yeah, saw this and was gonna post about it myself until I read the part that said they'd be posting media files (screenshots) of it "later on", and decided to wait for something more concrete.
Because let's face it, that's clearly a strap-on dildo she's playing with there. So until the screenshots come in we've actually got no idea if she'll be playing with a real cock or just simulating it with toys.

More interesting than this was one of the comments from a viewer of the site. He asked if there were any possibility Nozomi could perform a blowjob over a guy wearing "elephant-trunk" shaped jocks, or better yet - over a black condom. The King website guy replied with the comment that he'd "try to make this a realtity".

The reason for such peculiar requests is that by covering the actual phallus with some kind of material so the skin is no longer visible conforms to Japanese censorship standards. In doing so, we get as close to uncensored dick as possible.. without having to censor the (essentially) covered dick itself. Does that make sense..?
Anyhoo, I've gotta say that this is totally what I hope to one day see as well. Asami Kubota did this exact thing in one of her earlier vids called 久保田あさみ/哀愁デート. To this date I can still cum buckets watching her get fucked and giving head yet still have enough innuendo to keep you in suspense. The ultimate slow reveal!

I also pray to the gods Nozomi will do the same. Oh, and here's a pic for reference:
6d3562c7.jpg 150902chakuer13.jpg

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

Attachments

• CmAOlsDVEAAM6bv.jpg large.jpg
    CmAOlsDVEAAM6bv.jpg large.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 287

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
For fuck sake, haha. Miku was mentioned on a recent Nice Age blog post seeming to say about her preparing to make a video!
CIMG4268_R.jpg

Reactions: Rain001

tarikk123

Person
Feb 2, 2011
Anyone who needs more Nozomi, she apparently does/did camshows on fc2 with a few caps available to purchase assuming you have a japanese credit card. I actually recorded the free portion of the shows in the past, but nothing interesting happens until she tuns on the paywall.
Link: https://live.fc2.com/2_19848727/

Reactions: mysterx

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
I usually go to the Studio's blog for more info on what's dropping soon. They usually have pics and info a while before they come out. But there is a new release on the horizon:

NMNS-007_m.jpg

Set to come out next month. According to computer translated blog entry:

"Finger service" appearance Takada Nozomi The work of Nozomi Nozomi is completely certified as AV category .

http://niceking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-17.html

Although I'm not sure if it's really AV according to that picture and the statement on the product page, looks like it's just a dildo. But maybe someone with actual Japanese skill can comment?

http://nice-age.net/NMNS-007.html

Do you think we should expect any oral action? Or at least real cumshots like in the previous NMNS ?

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
edit : question already answered, sorry for double posting.