Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

orangeape1

Mar 9, 2009
So currently there is RNS-070 and RNS-072 (I think they have NMNS numbers too) for Album Collections 1 and 2 respectively that I cannot find anywhere. If anyone has a link please let me know!

orangeape1

Mar 9, 2009
Does anyone actually have or know where to get Album Collections 1 and/or 2? Still haven't been able to find them anywhere.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Does anyone actually have or know where to get Album Collections 1 and/or 2? Still haven't been able to find them anywhere.
Yes, I do. However I'm in no position at the moment to share them… that's not to say that there won't come a day that it happens but. Only time will tell. I hope you are patient.

Reactions: orangeape1

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
DILD FETiSHiSM 2 pushed back for the second month in a row. wonder what is going on. Nozomi mentioned King was too busy. Seems weird.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
3 gravure idols who dont even show nipple have been caught in customs recently. Nozomi does very risque stuff on film. I wonder if she also works in customs off the radar. Her dick sucking skills seem very advanced.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
I do not see logic between news and your comment even it was meant to be joke. Would you provide source of news?
it wasnt a joke. Almost monthly some gravure girl who shoot innocent gravure is cought sucking dick or more in customs. It's documented on bbspink even if their managers try to delete the evidence. Nozomi does real perverse things, so I wouldnt be suprised if these videos are just her side project to advertise for high price customs work,

I have no proof she does customs but at this point you almost have to assume it with any girl in the industry.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
What the fuck is "in customs?" You mean at the airport?

It's code for a girl who officially only does massage or something that isn't sex, but you can pay her for a "custom" service which is illegal in Japan.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I would also like to know names too if it known that 3 is done that.

It's all just rumours in trashy gossip rags and on 2ch. Don't waste your time with it.

The only time it happens is when one of them wants to go into AV but does one or two IVs first just to make her look more innocent and nubile, and maybe to extend her career a little since most JAV actresses don't last very long. It also helps them get used to the camera and taking direction I imagine.

Reactions: desioner

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
Thank you for clarification. Hopefully she do not need to customized services!

I would also like to know names too if it known that 3 is done that.

here the three, but I dont want to clog up the thread with off-topic stuff, maybe I could start another thread about it.
all these pictures are from their sex-work profiles.
Wakana Shiraishi
20191012070017c17.jpg
201910120700143fe.jpg
Airi Igawa
20191001044250a7a.jpg
D66BlG3UYAACS26.jpeg
Yui Kudo
201909112355301c5.jpg
20190911235529cd9.jpg

Last edited:

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Dildo Fetishism is as good as you think it is! WOW~
I do find it quite bizarre though that they have the site address on the cover when it's been down for months now…

ebola9717

Dec 18, 2006
here the three, but I dont want to clog up the thread with off-topic stuff, maybe I could start another thread about it.
all these pictures are from their sex-work profiles.
I suppose that's why Wakana Shiraishi hasn't made a film in months. Damn shame. Her stuff was starting to get more risque too.

orangeape1

Mar 9, 2009
Did anyone ever get access to NMNS-32 or NMNS-34, aka Album Collections 1 and 2? I'd be willing to pitch in money for it if that's the issue. Been searching everywhere for them online.