Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Why so cryptic? I can't find it, just quote the post and that's all
Yes, I'm aware of the horrible seeding speeds… this literally happens twice a year without fail due to d's seedbox not being funded. If you're going to complain that you're not getting the free content you want fast enough you might as well tell your keyboard that's how you feel. The speeds will not get better until the seedbox has been funded.

Reactions: skfan

ebola9717

Dec 18, 2006
Does anyone know of a way to buy Nice Age videos outside Japan? I'm really interested in her new movie "Album Collection" but I can't find any site that sells a digital version or ships DVDs to the US.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Does anyone know of a way to buy Nice Age videos outside Japan? I'm really interested in her new movie "Album Collection" but I can't find any site that sells a digital version or ships DVDs to the US.
It’s a wonderful title! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it once you get to see it if you ever do. Also to directly answer your question there is something in the works but I’m not at liberty to go into detail about it.

Reactions: sonoro

Zhaylambar

Jul 22, 2018

Use a forwarding service. I recommend Blackship. When I was in Japan last summer I saw some eroge releases that came out once I was already outside, yet I really wanted the pre-order bonuses and I reserved and got them by using them, it's extremly cheap and their service is great.

Here is information on my first order, on both I purchased them on Sofmap, but any shop that makes online delivery to Japan will work since they'll send to the adress they will give you and then send back to your home. The first one was an eroge of 3600 JPY plus around 300 JPY from shipping expenses.

These are the exact expenses from Blackship:

Receiving Fee: $1.00
Repacking Fee: $3.00
Mailout Fee: $2.16
Shipping Fee: $0.49
Shipping Rate: $9.78

Total: $16.43

Repackaging was optional but I just did it due to being pretty cheap. Could be a bit risky to keep the same package they used for the shipping inside Japan to send overseas. The second order didn't even suggest it since the pre-order bonuses were pretty bulgy and already came in a box, the first was just the standard DVD box so they send them on a regular envelope. Also they update the order page (your virtual mailbox) with pictures they take of your order.

sonoro

Feb 3, 2009
What's going on to NiceAge? Everything is so slow and the updates are barely monthly, while before were almost daily. Are we witnessing the end of the service and Nozomi herself? Hopefully not

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
What's going on to NiceAge? Everything is so slow and the updates are barely monthly, while before were almost daily. Are we witnessing the end of the service and Nozomi herself? Hopefully not
Nope, the buildup of something bigger and better.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
000000010893_QsUBHwq.jpg

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Wait is this gonna be a compilation of some sorts? that's not a good sign :S

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited: