Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Many thanks to Ishikawa for his legendary generosity!
One question: is the cumshot at 18:55 real? Out of all them, it's the only one where i have some doubt
You're welcome. I'm just the delivery man though so many more thanks go to the funders.
As for the "shot" in question I have to think that it like every other is fake. I would find it quite bizarre that they not advertise a real one. Also the price should have reflected that fact. But the fantasy is as good as it could be for me. I never tire watching her suck dick!

Reactions: yuumi_fan

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Any new announcements, new release? She's very active on social media, maybe I missed something

Dt-zW7pV4AAedfz.jpg large.jpg

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Any new announcements, new release? She's very active on social media, maybe I missed something
View attachment 1637166
Yes, she is very active on social media. I love that fact! Being able to interact with one of my all time favorite ladies in realtime and be acknowledged personally by her is the most amazing feeling! I assume that you're following her on Instagram & Twitter? There's much more information that's posted on the blog by KING with release dates, behind the scene pics, & other info that just isn't posted to Nozomi's personal SNS. Mind you it's all in Japanese so something might be overlooked or not properly translated by Google. I have heard that the blog might be getting properly translated into English soon!
Also she's releasing not 1 but 2 new titles on the 25th! Those are gonna be awesome… if they get funded that is. Here are a few snaps to wet your appetite! My GOD she is everything I desire in a woman!
Nozomi_01.jpg Nozomi_02.jpg Nozomi_03.jpg Nozomi_04.jpg

Last edited:

aznlilboiz

Feb 13, 2009
Yes, she is very active on social media. I love that fact! Being able to interact with one of my all time favorite ladies in realtime and be acknowledged personally by her is the most amazing feeling! I assume that you're following her on Instagram & Twitter? There's much more information that's posted on the blog by KING with release dates, behind the scene pics, & other info that just isn't posted to Nozomi's personal SNS. Mind you it's all in Japanese so something might be overlooked or not properly translated by Google. I have heard that the blog might be getting properly translated into English soon!
Also she's releasing not 1 but 2 new titles on the 25th! Those are gonna be awesome… if they get funded that is. Here are a few snaps to wet your appetite! My GOD she is everything I desire in a woman!
View attachment 1640982 View attachment 1640981 View attachment 1640984 View attachment 1640983

count me in on the funding?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
You're the first on the list! But please don't hold your breath, nice-age content is quite expensive as it's a small indie label. Could take a few weeks/months to get the funding sorted out.

Will also bring to your attention that It's Nozomi's 24th birthday in just a month. I thought it would be a good idea if we started a crowdfund to get her some presents! Some of you know me and what I do so you'll trust that she'll get some wonderful things. Others have no idea of who I am or what I do so should be skeptical. That I understand… Let me just say that it's very possible that her future releases might feature some of the presents I have in mind. I'm specifically thinking about some sexy clothing & lingerie.
No matter how much or how little is donated it will be used to get her some outfits! Anything that you've seen her wear in her last year of releases is just like the things I'm going to get. Anyone seriously interested can send a PM.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
You're the first on the list! But please don't hold your breath, nice-age content is quite expensive as it's a small indie label. Could take a few weeks/months to get the funding sorted out.
Will also bring to your attention that It's Nozomi's 24th birthday in just a month. I thought it would be a good idea if we started a crowdfund to get her some presents! …
I'm down! Where do I donate!?

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Some great news in regards to Nozomi's latest release - entitled "Fella Trix III".
Nozomi has at least one scene where the man's dick is completely covered by both underpants and ... possibly a black condom. What this means, of course, is that since the skin is not technically visible, we can finally see an uncensored blowjob ... of sorts. (Hey, I'll take it!)

The other thing is, if I had to guess judging from the screenshots - it would appear that she's finally taking some actual facials. Real ones. The oral creampie one looks a bit fake but I'm willing to help fund this next release, for sure.

Attachments

• HP1CfM1_R.jpg
    HP1CfM1_R.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 118
  • F6_R.jpg
    F6_R.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 118
  • F17_R.jpg
    F17_R.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 120
  • F37_R.jpg
    F37_R.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 128
  • F19_R.jpg
    F19_R.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 146
  • F45_R.jpg
    F45_R.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 140

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Thanks disco for the analysis.

If you can read japanese can you tell us what's being said there?

rrr.png

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Someone asks her "will you suck a real penis or just a dildo?" and she replies that she will suck a real dick.
She has before and will continue to do so. Sucking a real dick is not a problem for her. It's the actual cum that is. Having spoken directly to her about this I hate to be a buzz kill but I've said it before and will say it again. She's not taking a load on film for some time… I really don't care about that at all but I did press her on using some more realistic looking fluids and she didn't want her fans to be "confused" by a real looking fake cumshot. So that's why they always look so intentionally fake.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
But the latest ones (at least from the picture) DO look pretty real. So does that mean it is real?

Apparently we're not the only ones slowly getting tired of the fake cum , Nozomi adresses the issues in not one but two blog post in the past weeks after receiving complaints. Anyone care to translate what's she exactly saying?
Wondering if she's slowly changing her mind and opening the door for full on CIM or at least facials in the foreseeable future...

http://niceking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-234.html
http://niceking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-236.html

Reactions: matrix07

sonoro

Feb 3, 2009
btw、am I the only one having problem with the Nice age website? Seems down since a couple of weeks ago.

anon420ftw

Jun 24, 2016
btw、am I the only one having problem with the Nice age website? Seems down since a couple of weeks ago.

King actually mentioned the server being down on his blog (already linked above). If you don't speak Japanese, Google translate should work (provided you can understand broken english)

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
nice-age site has been down for some time now. They are aware of it and of course are going to fix that. Yes, Nozomi's newest releases have been ordered and you can all expect to get them soon from the usual source… not that any of you had a problem waiting this long anyway.
Also as I've previously stated before and will most likely say again. Nozomi is not yet prepared herself to take a real load of cum. I'm sure when it happens we'll all know well before even seeing the video itself. In her new releases there is no real cum.

aznlilboiz

Feb 13, 2009
nice-age site has been down for some time now. They are aware of it and of course are going to fix that. Yes, Nozomi's newest releases have been ordered and you can all expect to get them soon from the usual source… not that any of you had a problem waiting this long anyway.
Also as I've previously stated before and will most likely say again. Nozomi is not yet prepared herself to take a real load of cum. I'm sure when it happens we'll all know well before even seeing the video itself. In her new releases there is no real cum.

did i missed the funding ? :(