Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

NTF

Jul 16, 2018
As for Nozomi becoming a "future star". You must not have read my previous reply well enough. It's not her goal to become a JAV star. Obviously if it were she'd be doing things very differently than she has to this point.
But who knows she may not change her mind some day? Anyway, Nozomi has always devoted herself to interpret the female body beauty which is inseparable with sex. Seen from this angle, it won't make essential difference whether she go for JAV or not. We just keep our eyes on her, enjoying and praising.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
female body beauty which is inseparable with sex
It's easily separable, but I guess you are from a white culture, so I shall forgive.

Reactions: trion20001

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I don't think that any Prudes would frequent these parts, so what about calling me the Sane?

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
新作『グラ旅ちゃんねる 高田温泉』
今回は温泉地での優雅で○○なエロスをお届け。
そしてこちら、一週間後の8月26日(日)に発売&イベントです!
秋葉原のソフマップで待ってるから来てね

38905496_2079944185655990_5502628287643385856_n.jpg

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
新作『グラ旅ちゃんねる 高田温泉』
今回は温泉地での優雅で○○なエロスをお届け。
そしてこちら、一週間後の8月26日(日)に発売&イベントです!
秋葉原のソフマップで待ってるから来てね

Translation:

She has a new video due on 8/26 with a hot spring theme. Some unspecified erotic content. She is making an appearance at Sofmap in Akihabara.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
People should stop buying the boring stuff then we'll see how it goes.. either she goes on full gokkun to stay relevant or she retires..it's a risk worth taking, i mean she's nearing 25..it's now or never

g-32_R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Any news on Fellatrix?
Yeah I've been like refreshing and googling for it every day!
Both of you will have your patience rewarded tomorrow. In approximately 12 hours or so…
And thanks for the apology @sonoro but it wasn't really necessary.
People should stop buying the boring stuff then we'll see how it goes.. either she goes on full gokkun to stay relevant or she retires..it's a risk worth taking, i mean she's nearing 25..it's now or never
That's quite a dramatic thing to say. While I have now hesitations to sperm in copious amounts I think I'd much rather just see her take a single real load before there was a line of a dozen dudes all ready and willing to spill it on her face… I'm quite happy with the pace of her work! Said it before and I'll say it again, my queen can do no wrong!

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Many thanks to Ishikawa for his legendary generosity!

One question: is the cumshot at 18:55 real? Out of all them, it's the only one where i have some doubt

Reactions: yuumi_fan