Nozomi Takada (高田のぞみ), YUI - ハニースペック01 HONEY SPEC (NHS-001) [AVI]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
[IV] Nozomi Takada (高田のぞみ), YUI - ハニースペック01 HONEY SPEC (NHS-001) [AVI]
Size: 999MB
Length: 71min

:toohot::toohot::dizzy::adore::adore:

Nozomi and Yui part 1. It's getting very interesting with Nice Age.

Attachments

• NHS-001 screen.jpg
    NHS-001 screen.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 129,289
  • NHS-001.avi.torrent
    19.9 KB · Views: 7,490

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
thanks for all the torrents today sir. i love nozomi ones, she is a hottie. But she has changed so much, hard to think of her in the same light as she was when she did kingdom titles. Spent a lot of time praying for just a nipple slip, and now bang zoom. I imagine i will feel the same abiout Natsuki once she gets plastic tits too

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
well if they arent then her lips are shot full of collagen, but hey she is a hottie either way

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Hah! You could be right there, but I hadn't thought of that. If you see how big her boobs were when she was a few years younger it's fairly obvious they are just fantastic, natural boobs.

Reactions: yuumi_fan

vanveen

Feb 8, 2008
The best Nozomi for a long time. Thank you very much, Illuminatus. I like the other girl too, Yui. Any informations about her?

shad1

Sep 15, 2011
if you look back over several of Nozomi's releases her lips have always been a bit on the more plump side, I'm thinking that the the makeup/lip-gloss/stick made them appear slightly more pronounced but ya regardless frack she's hot no matter how ya look at it.

ehab760

Apr 6, 2010
Thank you Illuminatus for this awesome video, I just have one question are there any videos for YUI?

fennec

Dec 12, 2011
Looks like Nozomi has had surgery actually. Anybody else noticed what I'm referring to?

Edit: I'll save you guys the effort of having to reply; Looks like she had double eyelid surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
They look nothing alike to me. And if so, they kiss in the second volume of this, so . . . incest.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Whether you think they do look alike or not (though I think they do) there's loads of mainstream stuff out there involving sisters. Not to mention Nozomi and Miku already have done stuff together and they're confirmed as sisters.

Reactions: yuumi_fan

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Looks like i'm gonna spend a good night watching this video, thanks! :)

tangina1234

Feb 19, 2013
So you guys are saying that there two girls in this video are sisters????? sorry i don't know about them that much, as of know I am very interested

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
Whether you think they do look alike or not (though I think they do) there's loads of mainstream stuff out there involving sisters. Not to mention Nozomi and Miku already have done stuff together and they're confirmed as sisters.

Obviously never heard of Airi and Meiri.

Nothing to do with what I wrote. Yeah I've seen years of real and fake sisters in AV. Do you guys think the slight rub down Nozomi received from Miku would count as "stuff" for purposes of judging the vid to be incest? Nothing like exchanging saliva certainly.

word21

Nov 25, 2010
thanks alot!!!!! since they introduced Yui, its getting better and better lol