[NMNS-006B] Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ & Yuna Otomo 大友優奈 - SM淫想娘

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
NMNS-006.jpg
NMNS-006-B[720] Index.jpg
NMNS-006-B[1080] Index.jpg
NMNS-006-B[LQ] Index.jpg
Title: SM淫想娘
Actress(es): 高田のぞみ Nozomi Takada & 大友優奈 Yuna Otomo
Manufactruer: Nice-Age
Label: Media Nexus
Catalog Number: NMNS-006-B
Release Date: 2017-03-10
Running Time: 81 minutes
File Format: iso & mp4
iso File Size: 15.77GB
[LQ] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±1100kb/s @ 854x480
[LQ] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[LQ] File Size: 696MB
[720] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±3500kb/s @ 1280x720
[720] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[720] File Size: 2.09GB
[1080] Video Codec: H.264 CBR ±9000kb/s @ 1920x1080
[1080] Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
[1080] File Size: 5.28GB
Seeding Time: 2 weeks (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by a kind akiba-online member.

Attachments

• NMNS-006-B.torrent
    223.4 KB · Views: 9,299

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Yuna Otomo has been working with King since she was like 15. I admit this guy makes pretty good fetish videos, yet I honestly feel like he may be a scumbag. She's always done risqué work, but he's always landing her into lower and lower stuff. Same with Nozomi and her sister I suspect.

I don't wanna sound hypocritical as I do enjoy these videos myself, even if on a pure aesthetic level, and I love Yuna for what she's already done. But it's kind of sad at the same time to witness it. She's probably never had the choice of NOT being an AV performer ever since she first filmed with him. I hope that does not come back to haunt her in the future.

Reactions: AcVe09

MaesterLee

Feb 7, 2011
Yuna Otomo has been working with King since she was like 15. I admit this guy makes pretty good fetish videos, yet I honestly feel like he may be a scumbag. She's always done risqué work, but he's always landing her into lower and lower stuff. Same with Nozomi and her sister I suspect.

I don't wanna sound hypocritical as I do enjoy these videos myself, even if on a pure aesthetic level, and I love Yuna for what she's already done. But it's kind of sad at the same time to witness it. She's probably never had the choice of NOT being an AV performer ever since she first filmed with him. I hope that does not come back to haunt her in the future.

I agree with you. She transitioned really quickly to the more revealing and sexual stuff. Since I don't know her personally and don't really know what she is thinking or feeling, cause some girls are down for whatever, but in Japan a lot are also forced and tricked into this life. I felt like in this video she seemed not very into it. Ah well only the future knows what's in store for her. Thanks for the share and the upload.

Reactions: Death Metal

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Nozomi is definitely into this work and she's a boss. Her sister is/was a sex addict so probably is as well. The others I can probably agree with, though. This was a weird video, the end scene was good and that's about it.

Reactions: columbussnake

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Nozomi is definitely into this work and she's a boss. Her sister is/was a sex addict so probably is as well. The others I can probably agree with, though. This was a weird video, the end scene was good and that's about it.

You know that Nice Age can make some weird videos.
Remember the one with Nozomi and the Gas Mask?
Ha!
:nikmat: :cerutu:

MaesterLee

Feb 7, 2011
You know that Nice Age can make some weird videos.
Remember the one with Nozomi and the Gas Mask?
Ha!
:nikmat: :cerutu:
Lol, yes that was a strange one. Come to think on it I should re-watch it incase I missed any good slips in the censoring. I might not have been very focused the 1st time.

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
not really into Nozomi Takada anymore, she's become pretty sleazy in a bad sorta way. Probably to no fault of her own, but she should just go jav and take the dick. I dont see how anthing she does ends up in this area anyway.

Reactions: Death Metal

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
@AcVe09 I feel the same, I have skipped many of her videos from recent years. Same with Miyuu Hoshino and Natsuki too. I mean, they are all really gorgeous right now but I don't engage in the stuff they're doing currently.

Reactions: AcVe09

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
i dont miss miyuu or natsuki, i guess because they really havent sleazed out like nozomi. this is just my opinion, but id much rather see a black rose type nozomi, than a dildo in the ass nozomi the stuff she does is stale, she got fat, kinda got that strung out look about her. She still is somewhat pretty, she will always have an amazing set of tits, but imo there are prettier idols. i imagine some like the sleazy version, the guy jacking off in the video, is a comlete turn off for me, id rather see them suck him off then watch some ass jack off. Anyway, i appreciate the work that it took to make the torrent, im just not that excited about nozomi takada anymore.

Levistus

Aug 31, 2013
yeah, the guy just rubbing one out was off putting. I get that it's not jav, and the girls aren't going to get too involved, but there needed to be some contact there. Even if it wasn't directly on the guy's genitalia.

penguinbutt

Jan 4, 2007
Just wanted to ask a broader question to see if there are any studios doing similar videos to nice age or is this a one production house market? Thanks for any suggestions.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
@penguinbutt Nice-age tends to be pretty unique in their ways, but if you're asking if other IV studios have done stuff that crosses over with JAV like this one, the answer is yes. I can't suggest any names but I've seen stuff around that would fit this description.

Also, if I may give my humble opinion one more time, I think this is no longer IV but more like fetish JAV, not because of the guy in the video but because of their interactions. So probably belongs in the JAV section but I guess that's up for discussion.

Reactions: granatnik

penguinbutt

Jan 4, 2007
@Death Metal Thanks for the reply, agree with you on the classification and do see that Nozomi's latest is indeed in the JAV section. BURI titles were similar in that they were borderline JAV, I also see new-age going more of the JAV route so wanted to see if other production houses still made videos closer to what the old new-age titles were.