New smiley set

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
There are new, slightly more interesting smilies on the forum now, discovered by fhc in this thread. For now I'm going to assume they're public domain.

They appear to be korean or japanese in origin..

:bye:

rabaxik

im dominican american
Nov 22, 2006
coooooool!!! XD

heh heh heh :glasses:

ChocoBaby

(Appear online)
Nov 30, 2006
I love these smilies...XD

b048a2d2.gif
55318906.gif

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
There, uploaded them all now.

:warning::sweet::hurry::bored::evil::dies::sohappy::sweatdrop::nowai::crafty::crafty::frozen:XD:stops::wryyy::tears::sick::goodboy::inlove:~_~:atsui::eek:mfg::donotwant::hehehe::shy::beautiful::damnit::bye::sleep::furious::please::want::dunno::sorry::why::flattered::giveup::love::smoke::evillaugh::crash::dribble:b&:attention::hero::...::eek:y::cry::abandoned::glasses::happy::sick2::nooo::yells::???::whisper:

edit: for some reason, using too many at once fails somehow. I'll look into it at some point.

1134hopp

cat of doom
Dec 13, 2006
ther awsome:tears:
:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evil: XD :love: :whisper: :???: :eek:y: :wryyy: :dies: :hero: :stops:

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006

Thanks for the link.

I never know about this site.

Then, the name of this character is "onion" ! :hehehe:

He really seems like a onion ! XD

This smile (emoticon) package is alread used in a LOT of chinese foruns.

I guess, shibuyabashi forum is the first english language forum to use this smiles (emoticon) package.

Really, not have in the whole world a smiles (emoticon) package better than this! :love:

RawD

bearded pirate
Nov 8, 2006
:beautiful: the site even has larger non-animated versions that can be used as avatars :cute:

EDIT: the little guy's name is ONION TOU

JimBond007

Somewhere in the world...
Dec 19, 2006
looool Onion Tou :evillaugh:
I really like these smileys :inlove: XD
I didn't visit a lot of forums, only AO :nosepick: and an another one :think: then dunno :dunno: if AO is the first english site for this smiley package, I laugh a lot when I see these smileys :goodboy:
I really don't use often smileys but here I abuse them :eek:y: