new FETISH JAV DOWNLOADS section

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
because of the huge amount of JAV downloads chompy has issued a new section - the FETISH JAV DOWNLOADS SECTION.

It will take some time though until everyone has recognized it and mods will try to move the recent threads but you can help us by reporting fetish JAV threads in the DDL section so that we can move it faster. Thx in advance.

This goes for older threads as well.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
because of the huge amount of JAV torrent chompy has issued a new section - the FETISH JAV DOWNNLOADS SECTION.

Minus one "N", it's perfect :snicker2:

I would say that practically every JAV has a fetish, but I'm not an expert...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
in 1st line bondage, sado, maso, S, M, S&M, BDSM, piss, puke, scat is thought to be moved into the fetish section. Tentacle movies as well.

zcarenow

Aug 2, 2009
i think the fetish javs should be subcategorized. Like Voyeur, Vomit, etc. It still seems very disorganized.

Senior Idol

May 29, 2008
Would you consider providing a moderator "Sticky" at the beginning of the JAV downloads section which reads something like this: "THE FOLLOWING THREADS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE NEW FETISH SECTION." The really popular threads like Winodano's RED/KARMA thread have lots of visitors, and many forum members go straight to JAV downloads, without reading news and announcements in other forums. I went through 41pages of posts the other day before I searched for the thread and found the new location. If you did this for just a few weeks, regular members would get used to looking under FETISH for established and new posts which might qualify. Then you could just leave a notice, with no replies allowed, directing new members and those who only visit a few times a year where to go.

BTW, I do really like having the special FETISH section. Although I am an old gaijin, fat and in poor health, I have been a fetishist since I was five years old, when I kept looking in my teenage sister's panty drawer and really liking what I found there. (No, I did not have a incestuous attraction toward my sister. I just liked panties, and I got in trouble a lot as a little boy for asking the girls at school to show me theirs.|

Thank GOD for Japan, the magical land of fetishism!

Senior Idol

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there are stickies / announcements in some sections regarding banned cash links, banned material or not to post uncensored stuff in the JAV torrent/download section. Nobody cares...

What sense would that sticky thread make then...

announcements hardly are noticed and sticky threads as well...

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Would you consider providing a moderator "Sticky" at the beginning of the JAV downloads section which reads something like this: "THE FOLLOWING THREADS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE NEW FETISH SECTION." The really popular threads like Winodano's RED/KARMA thread have lots of visitors, and many forum members go straight to JAV downloads, without reading news and announcements in other forums. I went through 41pages of posts the other day before I searched for the thread and found the new location. If you did this for just a few weeks, regular members would get used to looking under FETISH for established and new posts which might qualify. Then you could just leave a notice, with no replies allowed, directing new members and those who only visit a few times a year where to go.

Senior Idol

You can organize threads by view count so the most popular threads would be right at the top. That would've saved you a bit of time and it makes a sticky thread unnecessary. :XD:

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
mmhh.. at first i thought that section would be for really extreme stuff, but i see that many people are posting relatively "light" fetishes there, too (or maybe are moved there by mods); i mean mature, fake incests and old/young themed movies.

where these kind of movies have to be posted?
they're fetish indeed, but they often feature actresses still in their 30's, so would it be a matter of title, content, or just feelings?

thanx