Mother r***ing by sons friend/classmate while son is tied and forced to watch jav

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JohnDoe246

Aug 13, 2015
Hello,

Was hoping someone has seen this jav or have the link for dl/stream.
I don't know the title or category for this particular video, however I can describe it fairly well based on my recollection. Son and friend come home from school (uniforms worn) and start arguing. The mother tries to step in and collapses, falls asleep. The son in the next scene is then by his mother's side and and worried about her. She's asleep on the floor. The friend is then seen peeking under the covers and starts playing with the mom's pussy. The son notices what his friend is doing and then they fight. The friend ties the son up with a tie/rope etc and then proceeds to fuck the mom. The mom wakes up and then he (the friend) pretty much r***s her in front of the son. Torturing her and him. The friend fucks her over and over, makes her cum repeatedly and even has her piss and squirt on top of her son. Fucks her till she's exhausted.

Any ideas or even the link for this particular jav would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, JohnDoe246; and welcome to Akiba-Online.

What you're describing could apply to many in the "Mother Violated by Son's Friends" genre.

A round-up of many of these may be read on this thread.

A good thing about your description that makes it more distinctive than many of the rest is that there's only one friend who is the bully. Usually, there are two bullies, if not a whole gang.

The one series that consistently features a single bully is this one:

[VNDS-2562]
[VNDS-2588]
[VNDS-2601]
[VNDS-5052]
[VNDS-5058]
[VNDS-5063]
[VNDS-5073]
[VNDS-2647]
[VNDS-2700]

There is one thing that you wrote that made me single a particular movie out, and that was regarding the bit about the mother collapsing. That sounded like one of my favorite films from this genre, in fact. (I like it when they are meaner and more depraved, and this one is a memorably disrespectful episode.)

This flick meets your other criteria too, such as the boys being in uniform (if white shirts and ties are uniforms), and the way in which the bully plays with the mother's privates, while she is unconscious.

I think it may be the first episode (featured on cover) of this one. The actress is the marvelous Seiko Shiratori.

I see you even asked for a link, so boy, are you in luck. At the least you can check whether this is the scene you remembered.

Fortunately, the ancient link I had made a record of (at a snappy 291 MB, too) is still working.

The same scene has also been recycled into VNDS-2872 (Scene 3), as well as VNDS-2823 (Scene 1), although the latter was abbreviated to some 23 minutes. The link I'm providing will supply you with the scene in its entirety, some 35 minutes.

Let us know if this turned out to be the movie you're looking for.

Reactions: Casshern2

JohnDoe246

Aug 13, 2015
Jugulear!
You are awesome! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time and knowledge.
That's the video!!!! I can't tell you how long I've been looking for this. A lot of the links and videos were deleted and or taken down.
You saved the day, thanks again!

Reactions: Casshern2