Most impressive JAV cumshots?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Wow this dude delivered from good range, tight powerful streams, and high volume onto Shoko Akiyama's pretty face. She had one small load already, but then the second guy blasted her with his load.

MIDE-569 at 1:29
View attachment 1458153
I just watched the trailer and the cumshot is included. My thought was that it looks very powerful to be a real one. Because even if you don't cum during one week, it doesn't make you cum more (I read somewhere that beyond somthing like 2 or 3 days, you don't get any benefit).

periph

Sep 28, 2012
KAWD-238

This dude drops a big load of goo, then goes into stroking hyperdrive and starts coming again and squirts a few streams super far. Never seen a guy start out with most of his volume, then go into stream mode.

2gc3n2.gif

Reactions: shawn720s

periph

Sep 28, 2012
I didn't think this girl Ami Kashiwagi was attractive at all in her debut video, but she got a super squirter load out of this guy. With sound, you can hear the splash splash splash of his cum impacting her face.

MIFD-119 at about 1 hr 15 min into the video.
MIFD-119-@1h15m.gif

butter_bbb

B.B.B. creator, since 2004 (officially!)
Aug 13, 2021
I just watched the trailer and the cumshot is included. My thought was that it looks very powerful to be a real one. Because even if you don't cum during one week, it doesn't make you cum more (I read somewhere that beyond somthing like 2 or 3 days, you don't get any benefit).

Apologies as I do not wish to intrude nor cause any concern for being slightly "off topic", but when I read this comment / answer, I had to reply...

I confirm that the human body will "eject" excess seminal fluid and sperm if not ejaculated after anywhere between 2-5 days. Meaning that in theory, if you abstain from ejaculating for, say, 3 days or a week, the actually quantity shouldn't be greatly different. Heresay and rumours about abstinence of ejaculation for weeks will just store the excess sperm, resulting in a seriously monstrous load are pretty much false.

However myself I once "had to" abstain for a week (7 days) and when I did ejaculate, the quantity may not have been all that much more, but the "expulsion" velocity was indeed increased. This could have also been affected by level of arousal and such.

As for the validity of realism of the said cumshot in the GIF (and the aforementioned trailer/preview), I must admit that it is possible to ejaculate with such "force"; it just isn't a common occurance, and for those with a serious cumshot fetish, a matter of envy!

Again, sorry if I did not stay on topic; I just had to throw in my 2 cents' worth!

P.S.: EXCELLENT thread by the way: If I can come across something worthy of being shared, I will do so!

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
my god her face is such a tiny target....I'm surprised no one else got hit in the crossfire (STAR-556)

STAR-556_Trimmed.mkv_001833540.jpgSTAR-556_Trimmed.mkv_001844982.jpg

6kcisg.gif
Actually one guy got hit and had cum on his leg

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
SAIT-007

scene looks continuous and unedited....so looks like a real nakadashi

sailormoon is trapped in a pillory.....delicious
SAIT-007.mp4_000161817.jpg

furious doggy and nice ass for sailormoon

6kd7x0.gif

cum oozing out even if it's faked.....that's still great

6kd7zu.gif

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
I thought I would help continue this thread as I am also a big cumshot guy :D It is my favorite thing only second to lesbian tribbing with squirting...

For me to think a cumshot is really good, I'm really particular actually. It has to be like, a really powerful and far reaching blast, and it has to be more of the thin and watery kind rather than the thick kind. I think if it's more watery, that means there was more edging done before cumming, at least that's my personal experience.

I recently became a fan of Yuki Natsume and found that she was in some of the best cumshot scenes! Check out some of the images from KAWD-344

kawd00344jp-6.jpg

kawd00344jp-8.jpg

Now THAT is a facial blast! Hehe..

Also I think I saw at least one other good one with her in a clip on Xhamster somewhere. There's actually a lot of other good JAV cumshots on that site also.

Last edited: