Most erotic/seductive Lesbian JAV titles

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
javerotikaz: check out our latest two updates: "First Time Lesbians Secret Hot Springs Vacation 3"

It's probably what you want: 100% amateur women who has never done lesbian activities goes on a weekend retreat with an experienced 'navigators'. Totally self-shot and very authentic. Very little toy usage (only the last few minutes of each scene).

We just added the third one (each is 4 hours with each 'encounter' lasting about an hour!) and the fourth and final will be online later this year.

navi.JPG

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Thanks Inertia, but whats the JAV ID so that I can look this up? Is it available to download anywhere? I would like to check this out.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
NP.

The movie's on our site (the latest update and the one before it). Streaming and DRM-free downloading. We subtitled it and legally licensed it from the studio.

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
javerotikaz: I agree with you when you wrote that lately you haven't seen any really great erotic lesbian JAV titles. I check them out regularly but no keepers for me. When you have seen over time a lot of lesbian movies and especially JAV lesbian titles you become more discriminating. Not sure why the dry period but hopefully it will pick up.

Reactions: javerotikaz

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Yes, I am hoping to see more erotic lesbian JAV titles soon. Such a shame, 85% trash and 15% rare keepers. Really not a fan of the toys, massage parlors with oiled bodies, 3somes, bondage, or any of that. Why can't they just keep things simple and realistic. Find 2 girls who are truly into each other having the most erotic and passionate sex. That's not a hard formula to follow.

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Wow, have you guys watched AUKS-080, omg that title is erotic and passionate as &*^#*$&#! The movie was almost perfect except for the scene with a few toys, however it was relatively short. But when I watched these 2 in action, I literally felt the heat and passion they had for each other. The way they looked at each other and kissed and licked each other so slow and erotically omgggggg. Lately AUKS has been stepping up their game in terms of good, erotic lesbian JAV titles. Does anyone know who the producer is lately. Whoever it is, they are finally getting things right. AUKS-080 has got to be the top erotic lesbian title of 2017. I'm looking forward to see what the next AUKS title brings. Wow

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Olá fellas. So I have been kicking back a bit lately, mostly because I don't have as much freetime as I used to, but obviously I still follow, download and watch the only genre that is worth watching.
Sadly I gotta agree with some sentiments that have been shared, currently there is a little bit of a slump when it comes to レズ JAV's and to be honest, I think I know why:
Azusa Kirihara.
I would like to know where in someone's name she is at the moment. The queen of レズ JAV's, the レズ Cunnilingus queen, however u want to call her, she has been gone for a while, which is a damn shame. Last time I've seen here was in that one title with the "STAR" serial... damn that movie was great, but that was somewhere in the beginning of last year.

Anyways, back on topic, maybe u guys have been searching in the wrong corners? Because while it is true that there are not as many good titles recently, there are 2 studios that still produce quality material: レズレ! and "BIBIAN." The latter I want to mention, I've watched "BBAN-103" lately. I was a bit disappointed in the beginning because there are only non-consensual scenes, but guys: The last scene of the movie. THE LAST SCENE. DAMN! Easily a candidate for best scene of 2017. Not only do both Serina Hayakawa and Reiko Kobayakawa (never heard of either of 'em, btw) absolutely stunning, but their whole interaction, the slow foreplay, the intense kissing and the sheer pleasure from both of them - marvellous. I'd advice anyone to get this title, the last scene of it is just that damn good. And another thing - they used dim lightning during that scene. And as I used and still am saying: Dim lightning gives a sensual scene a more intimate and erotic flavor and that scene is a prime example for that.

JAV-Censored-BBAN-103.jpg

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Wow, how did I ever miss that last scene in BBAN-103. Thanks loveGIANT for pointing that out. We need more lesbian JAV titles like this! Soooo passionate, sensual and erotic. Damn. I can literally feel the passion and chemistry between these 2 girls.

Please post more recommendations... :) These scenes are so few and rare. I remember Lezule use to release a lot of good erotic titles, and so did madonna and aukg, auks, but lately I haven't seen any good quality ones. So sad...

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
There are a few more gems I've recently discovered that I'd like to share but I don't remember the ID currently.

APathetiK

Apr 6, 2015
Sigh, no high quality erotic lesbian JAV titles lately. :(
1iesp00664pl.jpg

I think my taste in JAVs tends to be a little weird, but I thought IESP-664 was pretty good if you haven't checked it out. Didn't like the 1st scene as much (was too one-sided and somewhat repetitive imo), but I really liked the 2nd and 3rd scenes. One of the actresses is pretty shy throughout, at least she acts that way, but she gets progressively more into it with each scene. I think what I like about it most is that progression and the kissing, but I'm not sure how well my opinions will reflect yours. Regardless, just thought I'd give my input.

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016

Attachments

• anonjapan_out_49-00_00_11.812-shot-0001.png
    anonjapan_out_49-00_00_11.812-shot-0001.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 112
  • anonjapan_out_49-00_00_47.247-shot-0002.png
    anonjapan_out_49-00_00_47.247-shot-0002.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
  • anonjapan_out_49-00_01_10.871-shot-0003.png
    anonjapan_out_49-00_01_10.871-shot-0003.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 108
  • anonjapan_out_49-00_01_16.777-shot-0004.png
    anonjapan_out_49-00_01_16.777-shot-0004.png
    2 MB · Views: 105
  • anonjapan_out_49-00_01_28.589-shot-0005.png
    anonjapan_out_49-00_01_28.589-shot-0005.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 132
  • anonjapan_out_52-00_00_00.784-shot-0001.png
    anonjapan_out_52-00_00_00.784-shot-0001.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
  • anonjapan_out_52-00_01_03.981-shot-0002.png
    anonjapan_out_52-00_01_03.981-shot-0002.png
    2 MB · Views: 106
Reactions: shawn720s

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
There's DAD-024 which was an awesome title starring Shoko Mikami. It was very erotic and you could feel the passion between the 2 girls. However I had lost this in a HDD crash awhile back and recently cannot find it anywhere. If any of you here would happen to have this gem could you please kindly share it. I would love to be able to watch this one again. Thanks in advance.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
There's DAD-024 which was an awesome title starring Shoko Mikami. It was very erotic and you could feel the passion between the 2 girls. However I had lost this in a HDD crash awhile back and recently cannot find it anywhere. If any of you here would happen to have this gem could you please kindly share it. I would love to be able to watch this one again. Thanks in advance.

Big Shoko Mikami fan. Checking my records I have an AVI I got in 2010 of this somewhere that runs about 1.5Gb. I'd like to jumpstart an existing torrent if I can find one. I'll look into this for you when I get home.

There's some nice commentary in this thread that I missed during my absence from the site.

Reactions: javerotikaz

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
That would be great if you could share it on google drive if possible. Thanks and please let me know. I've been dying to get that video back again. :( It was one of those rare gems.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I was. I did try to create a new trackerless torrent magnet for this but it seems to have failed spectacularly - I seem unable to seed specifically for this. Ports are open, other torrents work tolerably, seems I just broke the checksum making the torrent/magnet.

Sorry, I refuse to use Google Drive. If you have any other elegant (and free) solutions I'm open. I've been out of the initiating uploading/seeding game for some time (like since 2010-ish, eg. my posts earlyish in the Slimedog megathread :)).