Most erotic/seductive Lesbian JAV titles

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Let's continue adding to this thread. I would like to contribute some new findings. Although it's hard to find really great lesbian JAV titles with no toys at all. But I have recently watched NATR-467, and it has so of the most erotic tongue kissing, teasing ever. You can really see the passion that these 2 girls shared and it was pure hot! I would love to see more titles like this.

I love girls with extremely long tongues when they use it to their full potential. If anyone has more rare gems like this, please list them here and I will continute to do the same.

Another oldie title that was pretty good too was LADY-08x, I don't recall the exact number, but it was based on a nurse/hospital theme. It starred the girl with a very long tongue, her name is Yuu Kawakami.

Some of my favorite lesbian jav actresses with long tongues are or decent length and know how to kiss very seductively and tease.

Shizuka Kanno
Yuno Hoshi
Misa Yuki
Yuu Kawakami
Reiko Kobayakawa
Hirose Nanami

(I will update this list with proper names, I have to look them up. A shame since these are my favorite JAV stars.)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Let's continue adding to this thread. I would like to contribute some new findings. Although it's hard to find really great lesbian JAV titles with no toys at all. But I have recently watched NATR-467, and it has so of the most erotic tongue kissing, teasing ever. You can really see the passion that these 2 girls shared and it was pure hot! I would love to see more titles like this.

I love girls with extremely long tongues when they use it to their full potential. If anyone has more rare gems like this, please list them here and I will continute to do the same.
Good idea to keep this thread going (been almost 3 years :eek:)

As far as actresses with long tongues are concerned, the one that instantly comes to mind is the one that you already mentioned, Yuno Hoshi. It's a shame that she only starred in a handfull of titles, actually only 2 come to mind and those would be http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/review-iptd-616/ where she is Sarasa Hara's overall second lesbian partner according to the movie. And I think that's my personal favorite scene from Yuno Hoshi. Sadly she is only featured in one scene.

Second one would be DVUMA-124, where she is pretty much the center of attention. Very good movie, as well very wild and lustful kissing in that one.
DVUMA-124.jpg

And there is also one title with her and Maki Hojo. I think it's even a title from LADYxLADY, normally that would be a match made in heaven, but I think they use toys in pretty much every single scene, so that title doesn't do it for me at all.

Speaking of erotic / seductive lesbian jav titles though, I recently discovered one that fits those criterias to the max:
AVOP-048.jpg

AVOP-048 feautring Ayumu Sena and Chika Arimura (that I have already reviewed but it's not published yet, btw) both are obviously well known for their performances in lesbian jav's and every scene is filled to the brim with passion and lust. Easily the most erotic title that I have seen this year, I guess. I highly recommend this title for everyone who hasn't seen it yet. Oh and this title is also special in the sense that this is actually Ayumu's last appereance in JAV's. I think this is in fact the very last jav she starred in overall, so she also gave a touching speech in the end.

Oh and
Another oldie title that was pretty good too was LADY-08x, I don't recall the exact number, but it was based on a nurse/hospital theme. It starred the girl with a very long tongue, her name is Yuu Kawakami.
I think you refer to LADY-093? At least that would be the one with the hospital theme. And it has Yuu Kawakami in it:
LADY-093.jpg

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
AVOP-048, how did you get this title? Would love to see this now that you mentioned how erotic and lustful this title is. Could you manage to share it. And Thank you so much for identifying that LADY title. That's the one I've been talking about! The kissing is extremely passionate and seductive. Would be great if all lesbian JAV titles had this level of chemistry and passion between 2 girls and of course without toys.

One thing I can't stand is when the girls act shy and timid and they act as though they're not enjoying what's being done to them. I love when both girls are dominate and show signs that they are really turned on from each other, and then the extremly slow actions and that deep seductive gazing look into each others eye while performing these actions along with the erotic whispering and dirty talk really makes the scene come to life. There are a few more awesome actresses that are very good at being extremely seductive and erotic with long tongues, but I can't remember their names at the moment.

DAD-030 is also a not so bad film. Both girls with long tongues kissing. Also a few scenes are erotic from the Lesbian Night Crawling series, SBN series, FAD/FAX, Series, LadyL, BBAN, Lezule. I wish there was one director who would consistently make/direct extremely erotic and passionate lesbian JAV titles without toys.

1dad030pl.jpg

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Not a huge lesbian fan but AUKG-242 is pretty good. Shuna Kagami and Airi Kubota have some pretty good chemistry and their smooth little bodies pressed against each other OMG!!! :mimisan:

23aukg242sopl.jpg

Reactions: gruey and loveGIANT

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to watch that again and see! :)

There was also another MAMA title with Yu Kawakami that was erotic. I can't remember the number. Can anyone help here?

Here are some more good ones:

htms066sopl.jpg

fabs054sopl.jpg

h_066fax491sopl.jpg

Last edited:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Heyo. Sure, I can share AVOP-048. I changed my avatar btw, it's from one scene out of that movie. It contains exactly what you described: Constant closeness, lots of kissing, erotic eye contact all of that good stuff. Also the kissing is really intense and lustful you can feel that they want each other really badly... well they also pretty much say that in the beginning. I think it's Chika who said "I hope we exchange lots of saliva" before the movie.

About actresses acting shy... I don't have a big problem with that as long as that mood changes either during the scene or in the scene after that. A good example would be YUYU-006 with Tsubomi and Uta Kohaku
YUYU_006.jpg
At the beginning Tsubomi was acting shy and running off after being seduced by Uta, but thankfully this movie ended with 2 scenes where they both seduced each other. Which is always nice, because there are plenty examples where the story interfered with the sex scenes. As in you have 3 scenes and in 2 scenes one lady acts reluctant, so we only get 1 final scene where they both get at each other.

But as I said, AVOP-048 is the best contradiction, as it gives you raw and passionate sex literally right from the beginning =)

Oh and... I thought this thread was about lesbian jav's? Because you mentioned a couple of hetero titles. MADA-011 is a hetero title, which you can clearly see on dmm and on the cover and I'm pretty sure all FA-Noob titles you mentioned are also hetero, since FA-Noob tag hetero titles as lesbian all the time. Their production quality is primitive, they tag hetero titles as lesbian, making us waste our money (same with MADA-011) and the sex scenes are just dull and not sexy at all, but to each their own.

Reactions: shawn720s

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
loveGIANT, really I didn't realize that. I'm aware of MADA-011 having a short scene with a man, but the kissing and teasing was pretty erotic between the 2 girls, and the FA series that I have, there are no guys that I can recall. I hate seeing guys in so called lesbian titles as well, but if its extremely short and the girls make up for it then I wouldn't mind. :)

Thanks a lot for sharing that title. I'm so anxious to watch it now! It's really a treat when both girls lust and get extremely horny for each other. I love reading your reviews, because I think we have the same tastes when it comes to JAV.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Yeah but still MADA-011 is hetero so I wouldn't recommend it at all to lesbian jav fans. No matter how short, hetero is hetero and I depise that. Especially if u end up paying money for this title and you end up with a hetero title like this. I hate that. And what's more is that MADA-011 seems to have multiple hetero scenes. That's awful

But I realized that, too especially because u explicitly mentioned toys ;D I know there are many fans of lesbian jav's who don't mind toys as much or at all but to me it always takes all closeness and erotic chemestry away from both girls. Because in the end, fingering or cunnilingus gives u the maximum amount of closeness. And scissoring / tribbing also gives you the maximum amount of closeness between 2 ladies and they both get stimulated at the same time.

Oh and since we are on the case, I want to recommend LADY-080
LADY_080.jpg

Since it's about most erotic and seductive lesbian jav titles you don't wanna miss this one, as it starrs real-life best friends Azusa and Yuu and this movie basically covers of what a trip would look like if these two would actually be a couple. I'm also pretty certain that they did some canoodling from time to time in their private time so it's great to get a peek at that =)

PS: I'll try to get AVOP-048 up this weekend =) (And thanks for the nice words, me and JTM we both give our best when it comes to reviews and articles ;))

Reactions: javerotikaz

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
loveGIANT thanks so much! I'm looking forward to watching that. And I really enjoy your review site. It's awesome! :) If you know of any more extremely erotic lesbian JAV movies, please update this thread. As they are hard to come by and very rare to see a truly passionate title. I want to clean up my collection and only have the best erotic lesbian JAV only. :)

Reactions: loveGIANT

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Let's try MIAD-500, JTM reviewed it. It has a really cute story which add unique atmosphere and feeling to each sex scene. Great variation in sex scenes especially cunnni/analingus, fingering - all done with very high quality and technique, also amazing camera works. Lovemaking scene is amazing too. And my beloved Mika Osawa here paired with amazing partner Ohori Kana - this life couldn't be more awesome ;D. This really is a masterpiece from Mika-chan :)

Last edited:

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
I agree, MIAD-500 is also another erotic title that I enjoy watching and not just skipping through finding the good parts.

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
If you liked MIAD-500, then maybe check a very similar title DVDES-516. Starring Kana Ohori again and my another top favorite Nana Usami. Kana is very very good at erotic stuff, always a perfect pair with my favorite girl, she's my favorite for a bit older girl (btw i tend to rate young girl higher), she could become top actress if she stay longer imo. Nana is amazing at it too of course. My favorite scene from this movie is definitely scene 1, Nana Usami looks super goshdarn cool with a glass (and jeans too) :D

Last edited:

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Thanks for adding to this thread. I have a new found crush and her name is Tsubomi. I don't what it is about her but she is so hot and erotic to me. Can anyone please recommend some erotic titles starring her? It can be hetero as well, since I would love to collect all movies that she appears in.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Thanks for adding to this thread. I have a new found crush and her name is Tsubomi. I don't what it is about her but she is so hot and erotic to me. Can anyone please recommend some erotic titles starring her? It can be hetero as well, since I would love to collect all movies that she appears in.
Now you're getting crazy. Screw hetero titles.

However, i know that feeling for some reason last year around august i also started really getting into Tsubomi for no apparent reason ;D
If you want to know all good titles she starrs in
-> http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/lesbian-jav-database-つぼみ-tsubomi/
I think we listed every good (lesbian) title she has ever participated in. We excluded compilations though, because they contain scenes from titles that are already listed. The amount of titles she participated in quite impressive, if you haven't already collected anything with her you can scavenge for 31 titles overall. Cheers =)

Reactions: javerotikaz

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
loveGIANT, that's an awesome list and thank you so much. Do you know if Tsubomi is still active in performing? I saw a video cover of her pregnant and wonder if that's true that she's having a child? I would like to know more about her. She is probably one of my favorite JAV stars. I would love to get some more background on her if possible.

And could you please share the following Tsubomi titles if you don't mind.

XY-085D
EMAZ-091
FSET-237
DVDES-165
ISD-119

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Olé. I'm actually not sure. Well as far as video covers go, they can be fake. But it could in fact be true, because i haven't seen her participating in a lesbian jav in forever and she was quite a regular. Though i haven't heard anything about her retiring. So i'd say she could be pregnant and she just takes a break and hopefully continues doing lesbian jav's again.

I gotta check if i have every title, but i think i can upload those ones for you. Might take some time, though. Kinda odd that you started growing to like her that much considering she has been around the lesbian jav world for a couple of years now ;D

Edit: I almost forgot, one of my favorite Tsubomi titles would be "ZEX-025" with her and Sara Momoi and her absolute best is the one with Real-life lesbian "Ryo Matsuno" -> "MIDD-619" which we already reviewed over at Lesbian JAV Reviews. By far the best Tsubomi title ever, no doubt.

Last edited:

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Hmmm strange i never liked Tsubomi. No matter how many movies i tried to watch her, i still dont like her !?
But i'm happy that she did a nice movie ZEX-001 with my beloved Mika Osawa. It's not awesome or erotic but i just find Mika is so adorable :)

Btw LoveGIANT can you recommend some of your titles and girls from XY series?
You know i'm a diehard fan of schoolgirl themed titles but i'm new to JAV so it's very hard get many films from this good old series
Only watched XY-87,86 and 61 and they're simply amazing, 3 superbs titles from Hina Maeda, Rui Saotome and Minami Aoyama :)