Most erotic/seductive Lesbian JAV titles

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
It seems to me that its very hard these day to find good erotic lesbian jav titles, and if there are any, it's one in a few. I would like for those of you in this community to list your most favorite erotic lesbian jav titles. Everyone may have a different definition of "EROTIC" but what it means to me is this. I'll name a title just to give you a sense of what style of lesbian JAV I'm trying to describe:

The FSET Lesbian Night Crawler series is pretty erotic, I love when both girls are dominate and are trying to turn on and tease the other girl. Most lesbian JAV I've seen the girls are too whiney, and they appear as if they're in pain and not enjoying it, they're too shy and timid. But when both girls are actually in this sultry, seductive and horny mood, it makes the entire movie that much better.

Please leave out titles involving swimsuits, oil salons, and overuse of toys out. I am focus on titles that have a lot of seductive foreplay, such as teasing and kissing with the tongue. I love lesbian JAV titles that feature actresses with extremely long tongues. Such as Shizuka Kanno, Yuno Hoshi, Maki Hojo. There's a lot to name, but I love it when they use there tongue fully to tease and are not shy to show it off.

Erotic lesbian JAV with actresses featuring extremely long tongues is hot!!! What are some titles that feature these qualities?

Splashx

Nov 8, 2010
I love lady-040 and lady-098, they are ma all-time-favourites. Very erotic in my opinion are some of the FA-series where the girls are so horny and there is plenty of kissing.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Here's a list of some of my favorites:

MADA-011
DVDES-325
DVDES-360
DVDES-386
LADY-093

Yes, those are very good titles if you're looking for scenes where the girls are all over each other and fighting for dominance. Akari Hoshino, who is in 3 of those, is super sexy as an aggressor.

The other Lesbian Battle ones are good too for that:

DVDES-227
DVDES-366

And speaking of long tongues, Ryo Takamiya's is kinda long and she puts it to good work in DVDES-227 and LADY-079, which is pretty erotic too.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
One more!:

ISD-073

Saw it recently and had a ridiculously smoking hot scene between Yui Matsuno and Minaki Saotome fighting, spitting on each other, then ripping each other's clothes off and pushing each other down on the bed!

Perfection. :harp:

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Thanks savajex for recommending those titles, I will check those out as well! If you guys know of more great erotic lesbian jav titles please post them up here and lets get this list going.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Let's see...
Well probably the cutest i've seen so far is probably XY-85 featuring Tsubomi and Natsu Suzuki. I personally think that every lesbian jav that features Tsubomi has a special kind of "touch", probably because of Tsubomi.
But yeah, this movie has just 1 tiny scene with a toy but aside from that it's just... amazing. I love this movie =D

Another all-time fave of mine is MIAD-511 (i used a screencap from the first scene of the movie in my avatar ;).) Great kissing, no toys and just simply beautiful. I think they did everything right in this movie <3

Aaand if you are into "kissing themed" lesbian jav's (i love them, too ;D) aside from the lesbian titles from the ARMD series who only revolve around kissing, i can recommend ISD-037 with Aoi & Riko Tachibana. I can't remember any toy scenes and it is one of my favourite titles, especially because of the kissing scenes. It's not as "cute" as the titles mentioned above, but it sure is more... let's say "intense" ;)

Oh i almost forgot, NDHTA-018, NDHTA-046, NHDTA-069 and NDHTA-226. All of them are about one girl "molesting" other girls in public places (i think i mention them everytime XDD.) Those are the only lesbian titles with that kind of theme that i own and that i know about. There should definitly be more ;D

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Let's see...
Well probably the cutest i've seen so far is probably XY-85 featuring Tsubomi and Natsu Suzuki. I personally think that every lesbian jav that features Tsubomi has a special kind of "touch", probably because of Tsubomi.
But yeah, this movie has just 1 tiny scene with a toy but aside from that it's just... amazing. I love this movie =D

Funny, I was actually thinking that recently too. I can always turn to Tsubomi for something sweeter and more sentimental. It's the sad, innocent lamb-sent-from-heaven's-pastures look that makes it hard to spoil/corrupt her. She must be protected at all means! :brucelee:

Did you like MESS-006 with her and Yuu Kawakami? Yuu seduces the poor girl deliciously and wraps her around her finger with her rezu sex superpower. :grassdance:

Btw, do you have XY-85? Would love to see it. :please:

Mar 27, 2008
I love Tsubomi but in the movies I've seen she is not particularly good at Lesbian kissing, she always seems too detached and just going through the motions without any passion.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Funny, I was actually thinking that recently too. I can always turn to Tsubomi for something sweeter and more sentimental. It's the sad, innocent lamb-sent-from-heaven's-pastures look that makes it hard to spoil/corrupt her. She must be protected at all means! :brucelee:

Did you like MESS-006 with her and Yuu Kawakami? Yuu seduces the poor girl deliciously and wraps her around her finger with her rezu sex superpower. :grassdance:

Btw, do you have XY-85? Would love to see it. :please:
I know, right? Even if she takes the part of the lady that seduces the other one, (like in XY-85) she's doing that in such a cute way, that it is simply impossible to resist her =D
And yeah, of course i've seen MESS-006. I also like Kawakami Yuu a lot and she definitly did a great job in seducing her. Especially the 3rd scene in this movie is just... :nosebleed: :nosebleed: XD
Of course i have XY-85 (it's going to be my next review on my blog, actually ;D) and it's been shared a couple of times in slimedog's thread but if u want, i can upload it. It might take some time, though since my uploadspeed is like 1 byte per hour XD

Nope, but definitely looks like one here!

Edited to add that Riko scares the crap outta me. Too kinky and crazy! :petrfied:
Yep. That's the one, i was talking about =D
Yeah as i said, this movie is definitly more of the "sleazier" kind. I'm not that much into that kind of movies, but the last scene, which only contains a kissing scene with multiple ladies (and multiple "kissing styles") is almost unbeatable ;)

I love Tsubomi but in the movies I've seen she is not particularly good at Lesbian kissing, she always seems too detached and just going through the motions without any passion.
U think so? Well the only movie that i've seen and that i'm not so happy with is probably ZEX-001 with Tsubomi and Mika Osawa. I think that this movie is kinda missing something, but all the other ones (i guess i have about 10 with Tsubomi) are simply gorgeous. Maybe u just saw the wrong movies with her, so far :puzzled:

Oh yeah, i just remembered; "javerotikaz" u mentioned movies featuring ladies with long tongues and u also mentioned Maki Hojo. Of course, all lesbian movies with Maki Hojo are awesome :nosebleed: but you should also check out "ARMD-588" and "ARMD-839". Both are about 2 hours long and are kissing-only movies, so u get various styles of kissing. I got both from asiamoviepass, a while ago ;)

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Of course i have XY-85 (it's going to be my next review on my blog, actually ;D) and it's been shared a couple of times in slimedog's thread but if u want, i can upload it. It might take some time, though since my uploadspeed is like 1 byte per hour XD

Unfortunately, those links on Slimedog's thread are expired and it's not even on Usenet. So, yes, please! Whenever you get around to it, I'll be here :perfectplan:

Thank you ahead of time! :gayprance:

I think I know what you mean. The only time I've really seen her kiss passionately was with Yuu in MESS-006. Most of the time, she's completely restrained and/or modest. I think it has more to do with her being typecasted as a Rei Ayanami-like, completely passive, sexual ingenue than anything else. I feel it would be different if she were allowed to break out of that mold, or even be partnered with a more aggressive female actress than her usual string of milquetoast lovers. (I say female because I've heard she does lots of het hardcore S&M... :sadomaso::scared:)

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
LADY-055

THIS:

LADY-055 with Noa and Titi Asuka.

I rarely watch a whole video, fast-forwarding through 50-75%. I watched 90% of this because Noa is dead #()&%#!@ sexy in this. The actresses have hot physical chemistry, are very comfortable with each other, and no whining and no fake modesty (hate that). Great, great kissing, and really notable first scene for its realness. :nosebleed:

Asuka is a perfect pillowy bottom to Noa's top-ness. And it's not dominatrix Noa, but a warmer yet still very dominant Noa. What I find sexiest is actresses that you can tell enjoy doing rezu scenes and who are obviously skilled at it/know how to get women off. And Noa is all of that. The way she rips open (buttons flying) Asuka's shirt, nipple-bites (!!!), and pulls Asuka's head down for a kiss with her LEGS. :punch::death:

Yeah, top five, easy.

Get it here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1207177

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Does anyone know of that new JAV title in the series called Lesbian Night Crawling? It's by FSET AKNR, and there was suppose to be a new one released in August or September. Someone mentioned it but I can't find where that post is. :(