Mongol - Genghas Khan

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007

datte

Dec 6, 2007
is there anyway you could devide into 4 rars , pls ?. I'd appreciate it, because that's too big size to download , because i don't have megaupload premium. i'd really like to watch this (my mongolian friend told me it's good movie) ,

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
Done :)

is there anyway you could devide into 4 rars , pls ?. I'd appreciate it, because that's too big size to download , because i don't have megaupload premium. i'd really like to watch this (my mongolian friend told me it's good movie) ,

Done for you, see top of page!:relief:

Uniter

Mar 23, 2009
Not a GOOD MOVIE... They should read history books...

As a Mongolian, I do not like this one...

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Not a GOOD MOVIE... They should read history books...

As a Mongolian, I do not like this one...

I enjoyed the film, but I would like to know why it is historically inaccurate.

Please could you explain?

tnmm520

Jan 10, 2008
I live in Mongolia - here Genghis Khan is regarded as some kind of god. Mongolia didn't achieve much before or after this guy and they need him for their national prestige. The rest of the world regards him as history's greatest terrorist and r**ist. Take your choice.

bonitalolita

May 26, 2008
uNITter...I am sure, foreigners making pictures of one´s country are the less qualified, specially in history and national matters.
I personally, regard GK as a great hero which took Mongolia to high levels of development. I like GK, I can respectfully abide by other countries legends and traditions and give them the right importance. I do not think GK was a terr...and r**ist...
Anyway, can you recommend links to know more about Mongolian Culture: Music, Dance (I love horse dance...), Legends, and of course Mongolian CHICKS, famous actress, Miss Mongolia?, sexy girls, etc.
I lived in Japan many years and in Thai too, so i happened to meet some mongolian girls and I think they are more beautiful than average oriental girls.

thanks

BL