Momo Shiina 椎名もも now known as - Kaho Iwasaki 岩崎果歩

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Yeah, gym photo is a treat - she was really fit back in the day and this suggests really strongly that she has maintained such a desirable trait.

Sudachi

Sep 23, 2011
It's been a a year, huh.
nkhkaho.png
https://www.nhk.or.jp/toyama/caster/iwasaki.html

In the bio it says that
- Hobbies revolve around her dog, clothes, and reciting a hundred digits in pi.
- Nickname is Iwasaki
- Loves oysters, avocado, shine muscat, tangerine jelly
- Hates birds, insects, celery, green peas
- She would of chosen to become a fashion designer if she didn't become an anchor.
- Favorite spot is Toyamaken Fuganungakansui Park

I hope she doesn't mean in terms of visual appeal, because to me she's still fantastic, if not better than her idol days. (always regarded her as a 'late bloomer') Regardless I'm glad she enjoys her life and found a profession she likes. Another great example of a JI that used the gravure fame to jump-start her career. Thanks Sudachi!

If I remember correctly, the "wall" she talked about was that in the entertainment industry, there is only so much you can make up with hard work alone. With her current career path, she felt like she can progress and build herself up without relying on other factors that are harder to control.

During her university years, she attended TV Asahi ASK as a student anchor, marathons, part-time, long-term internships in article writing and marketing, and worked as a salesperson for a private tutor. She does a lot less social media these days and from what I seen the only public post she has done was in the NHK blog. If you're curious how she's like on the job, there should be some clips floating around on twitter.

Attachments

• スクリーンショdット-2020.jpg
    スクリーンショdット-2020.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 920
  • スクリーンショdット-Hart.jpg
    スクリーンショdット-Hart.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 903
  • DN_OdKEX0AITBij.jpg
    DN_OdKEX0AITBij.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 959
Last edited:

HiddenInSight

Jul 16, 2017
Does she have any social media I can follow? In over a decade since I found out about her I've never found anyone as attractive as her lol. My only wish is that there were subtitles on her old jr idol movies.

Sudachi

Sep 23, 2011
Does she have any social media I can follow? In over a decade since I found out about her I've never found anyone as attractive as her lol. My only wish is that there were subtitles on her old jr idol movies.

Nothing public. NHK is pretty rigid from what I've heard, so social media is probably a hassle to her career.

Here's an interesting video that appeared this month on youtube. It's an image collection (screenshots) of her appearances in NHK Toyama Broadcasting Station.

While I'm sharing videos, here's another video of her in the Miss KJ era doing an interview.

Attachments

• Coffeee01.jpg
    Coffeee01.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 542
  • Coffeee02.jpg
    Coffeee02.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 413
  • KEIO2016SPRI.jpg
    KEIO2016SPRI.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 399

HiddenInSight

Jul 16, 2017
Nothing public. NHK is pretty rigid from what I've heard, so social media is probably a hassle to her career.

Here's an interesting video that appeared this month on youtube. It's an image collection (screenshots) of her appearances in NHK Toyama Broadcasting Station.

While I'm sharing videos, here's another video of her in the Miss KJ era doing an interview.

Thanks. I love the photos of her at the Cafe. It's crazy seeing her as an adult now. But at the same time, knowing she's legal now makes me wish she had continued to model.

Sudachi

Sep 23, 2011
That video was from a while back.
Can't remember if it was during her internship or whatever.

Here's a more recent video from June 1st

2022 was a good year for her in NHK Toyama.
She finally got a regular program and it's in a good time slot.
Her news anchor presence is getting better.

And here's the Toyama Twitter with some tweets featuring Kaho

EDIT: Looks like the old tweets I linked are gone..?
Here's a search list for them. Keep an eye on them if you're interested.

You can probably go through their feed to find more.

From what I seen, Kaho still has some really diehard fans..
I got most of what I just wrote thanks to finding them www

---

On an unrelated note, I kind of wanted to talk about how the other idols I'm still following are doing like Ayu or Ayaka, but I've procrastinated on it for a while now and don't have motivation..

Attachments

• 1510935270069317633_1.jpg
    1,016.4 KB · Views: 419
  • 1510935270069317633_2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 381
Last edited:

HiddenInSight

Jul 16, 2017
That video was from a while back.
Can't remember if it was during her internship or whatever.

Here's a more recent video from June 1st

2022 was a good year for her in NHK Toyama.
She finally got a regular program and it's in a good time slot.
Her news anchor presence is getting better.

And here's the Toyama Twitter with some tweets featuring Kaho
from April.
from may

You can probably go through their feed to find more.

From what I seen, Kaho still has some really diehard fans..
I got most of what I just wrote thanks to finding them www

---

On an unrelated note, I kind of wanted to talk about how the other idols I'm still following are doing like Ayu or Ayaka, but I've procrastinated on it for a while now and don't have motivation..
That was great. It's so nice seeing her again after such a long time. I'm still a diehard fan of hers even after all these years. I still watch her Jr Idol videos at least a few times a week.