[MMR-426]虹色の天使~大島珠奈・引退作~ 大島珠奈(1.48GB)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mooncore

Mar 20, 2011
MMR-426 Cover.jpg

MMR-426 Thumbs.jpg

Model Name: Juna Oshima
Catalog Number: MMR-426
Release Date: 2014-09-26
Running Time: 120 minutes
File Format: mp4

Note to Staff/Mods: This is my first torrent. Feel free to edit and modify if any missing information.

Attachments

• MMR-426.torrent
    27.7 KB · Views: 22,428
Last edited:

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
Really happy here. Few people started their torrent uploader career with such piece of gold.

Edit: Holy shit. they really put an ice cream in her panties and reveal half his vulva with it. Why not AV already ? Vulva massage in the end too.

Last edited:

albaalba

Apr 30, 2007
....,now I have seen! Wonderful video.

Can I ask why we never see the faces of the ladies giving the massage with wandering hands these sort of movies? Would be nice to at least get a quick glimpse so the imagination can run away a bit more.

Oh an the massage has to be done by another lady or ladies NO men allowed in my opinion

Reactions: juinn999

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
WHY retire?she is so young....she can't accept nude?
It could be a thousand of things. Marriage, pregnancy, somebody got her a better job...

....,now I have seen! Wonderful video.

Can I ask why we never see the faces of the ladies giving the massage with wandering hands these sort of movies? Would be nice to at least get a quick glimpse so the imagination can run away a bit more.

Oh an the massage has to be done by another lady or ladies NO men allowed in my opinion

They must be butt ugly old ladies often times. That's why. They don't want the viewer to get their boners crushed.

albaalba

Apr 30, 2007
Not so sure about that...usually lovely hands.

It's provably a cost issue if her face is shown she's 'in' the movie so maybe gets paid more

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
Not so sure about that...usually lovely hands.

It's provably a cost issue if her face is shown she's 'in' the movie so maybe gets paid more

You could open a thread asking for it. I think there are some where 2 models do massage on each other. I remember Izumi Asuka massaging Nakai Yukari for example.
Not likely that the average masseuse looks as good as the average model. That's for sure.

Reactions: juinn999

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
I want that job.
Where do I send my resume?
I will wear gloves ....
.... if I have to.
Ha!
Thank You Mooncore!
... and Thank You Death Metal for the extra large cover!
:nikmat: :cerutu:

Reactions: Death Metal