[MMK CG Rip][Cattleya][100723] Miboujin Sanae | 未亡人沙苗「私が初めてでいいの……」

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mikchan3108

~~Desuno~~
Jul 15, 2011
Miboujin Sanae "Watashi ga Hajimete de Ii no......?"

Title: Miboujin Sanae "Watashi ga Hajimete de Ii no......?"
Original title: 未亡人沙苗「私が初めてでいいの……?」

Developer: Cattleya
Publisher: Cattleya & Dennou Club
Release Date: 2010-07-23
File Size: 1.6GB

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=683998
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v4624

Description:
Hello, my name is Inukai Tsukasa. I was born as the only son of a real estate agent in a declining business district. I'm an average student in both my studies and in sports. I've personally never had a girlfriend and so I'm still embarrassingly inexperienced. But it would be a little wrong to say I'm ambivalent to girls as I'm very open to older women. Also, my mother works as the head of her women's association. She has me help her with her work there, and I think everyone might be doting on me a little. I mean, is it appropriate at this age for me to be getting scolded and teased by them? I get picked on, but within that there's a special privilege to compensate for it, because all the women I long for are there. And by way of an unexpected occurrence I came to know their acceptingness and their hidden loneliness. From that day, I couldn't clear those women from my mind. This is the story of how I came to love those kinds of older women.​

Attachments

• HCG.Cattleya.100723.Miboujin Sanae.未亡人沙苗「私が初めてでいいの……」.torrent
    15 KB · Views: 616