[MEYD-290]引退 ~パイパン解禁~ 無毛中出し性交 めぐり(9GBiso+1GBm4v)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
MEYD-290 Cover.jpg MEYD-290 Index.jpg
Title: 引退 ~パイパン解禁~ 無毛中出し性交
Actress(es): めぐり Meguri aka 藤浦めぐ Megu Fujiura
Manufactruer: 溜池ゴロー
Label: 溜池ゴロー
Catalog Number: MEYD-290
Release Date: 2017-09-13
Running Time: 180 minutes
File Format: iso & m4v
File Size: 9.85GB + 1.53MB
Video Codec: H.264 ±1000kb/s @ 844x480
Audio Codec: aac @ 160kb/s
Seeding Time: 1 week (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by a kind akiba-online member.
I've been told by d that the speeds on this are just a taste of what's to come if the seedbox isn't funded. There hasn't been a single dollar put towards the next 6 months and were almost halfway through the previous contract…
Also some users might have trouble with the iso not playing seamlessly. The only thing I can recommend is that you extract the VOB files from the iso and re-compile it with some software that you have. I was successfully able to play it without pause.
I have heard that this company has some odd encryption on their media to prevent pirating… good thing d can get past that shit!

Attachments

• MEYD-290.torrent
    107 KB · Views: 2,069