Master Bloodfer down

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Doomdragon

Feb 28, 2007
Most of you wouldn't care a bit but I don't know other place where I can give these news (I got it from SoyleB on 15-12-2007).
As a matter of fact the domain died and they're currently trying to get a new one host.
The forum will come back with a rollback in posts (like a few hours).

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Masterbloodfer.org is down ? I just accessed the site one hour ago...

Doomdragon

Feb 28, 2007
This was posted on another forum

Posted on December 17, 2007
SoyleB wrote:
Toastern wrote:
Thanks for the news. Now I know that it's not the service provider blocking certain sites.
The forum is down for me as well. Looking forward to its return.
Well service wasn't actually payed for us so we can't complain much, it was a sub domain created by a Friend of Bloodfer's within his own domain.

The link will be different than the current one. It will also be a domain payed by one of us so we'll see how that goes (and it should be payed for like 12 months but depending how it works out we can cancel on the first month, if we don't like the host for some reason).

Everything should get back in the next couple of days... although I have a lot of work to do this week (editing and studying) hopefully I'll get enough time to at least install the forum and restore the database among other things.

Regards,
SoyleB
I suggest to ask for a little contribution to from the member (only as muche as 1% of the registered member would be good)
also can I past your reply in the shibuyabashi Forums (also Hongfire as soon as it got up)?

Doomdragon

Feb 28, 2007
Forum is down againhttp://www.akiba-online.com/forum/images/smilies/silence.gif
:silence:
SoyleB is trying to find a solution
but with the holiday and all it would need timehttp://www.akiba-online.com/forum/images/smilies/onegai.gif
:bow-pray: