Love the fake r*** genre

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
With the typical interview and then just random scenes format, I tend to get bored after a while even when the idol is super hot.

I really like the genre with the f***rced sex though, especially when the actress plays a married woman. The one where the man first have a woman against her will, but then she eventually gets to enjoy it and ends up actively seeking the cheating sex. I like the "Forgive Me Dear..." series from Attackers.

Now I don't like S&M or if the scenes involve violence like beating up the woman. And I don't condone real life r*** in any way. I guess I enjoy the fantasy idea of just "conquering" the woman sexually and making her overcome her morals and inhibitions with bodily pleasure.

Any one else? Or am I in the minority here?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I'm not a fan of the genre, but if Yuma Asami is in it, I'll watch it. I especially like her mouth-fucking scenes.

val_f

Mar 10, 2012
Personally I find the chikan style videos of this sort is more appealing. There's just a better sense of immersion.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I like the Attackers movies, too. And I'm also not in S&M or beating the woman. So I'm not sure if you're really part of a minority. :joker:

lotsfits

Nov 17, 2009
Yeah I like this genre too, and of course not beating women... I like how you worded it: to make the woman realize the pleasure of sex and give in to what she first resisted.