looking for JAV where woman get r***ing but "desperately try to act tough"

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
A fucktoy with a indomitable spirit, I love it:D
Too true. Her acting / ability in scenes adds more to them every damn time. My favorite JAV girl these days, without question.

The spy entry with her I mentioned is 100% worth checking too, if you haven't.

Edit- Also, thanks for the resource for SVDVD-024! Had been looking without success.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Ichika Kamihata/Kanhata stamps her mark on this thread with what I consider to be one of the best I've ever seen.

WANZ-211 Beautiful Secret Investigator Ichika Kamihata
3wanz00211pl.jpg

Maybe the most plot layered and dialogue ridden JAV I've ever seen, I'm only going to be able to describe a fraction of what's really going on in the movie. Ichika's on the trail for this hyper liquid aphrodisiac that's somehow connected to a popular idol. She decides to go undercover and joins her in a photoshoot. They try to drug her but she resists it long enough to escape. And as you'd expect, no investigator's work is complete without stealthily infiltrating the bad guy's office for some evidence. The villains catch her in the act, and you get the customary secret agent beating up bad guys routine. She thinks she'd won, only to have our favorite henchman "suddenly" have her at gunpoint. You know, the usual stuff. She's cuffed up, and fed a small can of kinky drug.

What follows is what sets this apart. Ichika is not the most consistent actress or the one with the most range, she's quite terrible with the action and "dominant" scenes. She always looks a bit weak and withholding. However, she shines when the sex starts. One trait of hers that might turn people off is that she sometimes hyperventilates like Miles Dyson from Terminator 2 when she's being ravaged. I've always been fine with it and in this case it works nicely into displaying the effects of the aphrodisiac.

There is a massive exchange of words during the fornicating, and this is also the second title I've come across to have a narration, the first being Miku Ohashi's classic MIMK-009. And I so badly want to know every word they're saying. The only stuff I understood was Ichika's constant demands that he stops, for it is an order (meirei). And she calls the guy a hentai buta. Very strong words, ma'am. He finishes inside her to my delight.

The plot thickens and in the second chapter, the main bad guy decides to share his new fuck toy with his buddy/colleague/something...this guy had appeared prior and looked completely smitten by Ichika during the photoshoot. She's like a wounded lioness and even spits at her soon to be perpetrator at first, and she becomes more subdued after main guy administers the aphrodisiac using mouth to mouth. First thing to note is that she's tied up behind by her wrists for the entire ordeal. I'm a bondage fan but I don't like it when there's too much restraint such that they become completely powerless to resist, so this is the right amount for me. Second, the guy wasn't just going to have his way with her, he was gonna videotape the whole thing as a memento. As a result we get intermittent "videocam" shots, think Cloverfield only in this case the monster is her vagina.

The third chapter is rather forgettable. She gets brought to a jail cell and blows a guy off (both ways) before attempting an escape, only to be swiftly recaptured again.

Now for the final act. A wondrous, creative, fitting climax. The slightly overweight idol out of all places decides to hold her fan event in a washroom. It turns out she has a massive surprise for her fans.

3wanz00211jp-9.jpg

Ta-da!

Ichika is bound inside one of the cubicles as the special treat! When the idol points the mike at her to say a few words, she somewhat pleadingly orders them to release her at once. She looks really objectified sitting on top of the WC, both her helplessness and defiance quite a turn on for me.

To have fun with her all the boys had to do was buy a couple of her shitty albums. Then the otaku army attack in full force, toying with her body and taking turns on her. She never looks pleasured nor does she cry in pain, not even once. There's only a disgruntled, disgusted fight in her eyes, accompanied by her convulsing body everytime she endures a nakadashi. Once again there is a lot of dialogue and I imagine it would make her performance even more colorful than it already is.

A pleasant surprise and an inspired entry into the Investigator genre. I give it a 9/10. If only she had the acting prowess of Yuma Asami this would be perfect.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Y'know, I've run into that "Javbus" site from time to time, and I've never been able to figure out what good it was. Only now do I see it offers downloads. The downloads, however, appear to be strictly torrents. (Darn.)

In his penultimate post, Zen10101 gave a thumbs up to MIMK-009, which is very precious word-of-mouth. (Running a search for the movie in the archives now, I see one of our resident JAV Masters has raved about this movie several other times, here, as well as in a 2014 thread of his that deserved better mileage. Zen even went through the trouble of preparing some great GIFs for the latter. Let me see if I can "rerun" the one he made for MIMK-009...)

proxy

(I hope that will continue to display... placing A-O's attachments elsewhere can be tricky.)

A selling point of this film is the rarity of a JAV heroine's
"voice-over of her thoughts." Naturally, I had to go looking for it...

I haven't watched it yet, but upon a fast fast-forward, I can see the film is based on a manga comic; we also have a younger Rugged Man in the cast, and his presence is always a treat; we've got Tough Old Feller, too. But those aren't the reasons to take the peek...

MIMK-009.jpg

Yes, the lady (Miku Ohashi or Miku Ohhashi) is quite a nice sight. Zen commented, "The most adorable JAV starlet out there for me, Miku also has a special place in my heart for her acting, and she is best in looking helpless and innocent with those big doe eyes."

I got a pretty good quality 543 MB version from here, although the speed of the download was erratic, and frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: SakanaShachou

MonaSax

Nov 14, 2015
I know exactly what you want.....Here you go
Miki Sawaguchi
Hibino HBAD-017 Insult A Female Teacher Gangbang
1hbad017pl.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Welcome to Akiba-Online, brand new Member MonaSax! (And if you are of the gender you claim to be, double welcome.)

You sure went far back to come up with your example, that movie from 2004... not many us of will be able to check it out, given the movie's age. It would have been great for you to have put into words exactly what you thought made Miki Sawaguchi's performance so special. She put up sort of a fight pretty satisfyingly, did she?

Miki hasn't made that many movies, in relation to the long time she has been around, at least ten years. I see she has appeared in several films recently, the last one probably from October 2014, Silent Incest - Your Father's Right Next To Us [VENU-453] ... and it seems the busty actress had retired at one point, returning in her 2012 comeback feature, OKSN-111.

Last edited:

MonaSax

Nov 14, 2015
Thank you for your warm welcome ....Allow me to give you all the chance to watch her very special performance
Any suggestions about a good site to upload the movie for you .

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
But wait uno momento, MonaSax! The way it works is, when someone is new, she's the one who gets welcomed into the neighborhood with cakes and snacks from the people who were there earlier... are you saying you want to reverse this tradition, and offer a gift to the ones already here? Why, that's unconventional, that's rebellious, that's... mutinous! What are you, some kind of a communist?

Well, if you want to be so kind and offer yourself to get used so ruthlessly... why, all I can say is, Sweet dreams are made of this, and... Who am I to disagree? I mean, I travel the world,
And the seven seas, Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you,
Some of them want to get used by you... Some of them want to abuse you...

(Yeah, okay, most people here would prefer to abuse you rather than the other way around. Don't blame us, we simply watch too much JAV.)

A similar question was posed in my memory, and the consensus of opinion at that time was the extremely friendly filehoster MEGA (https://mega.nz).

Now if you do this, what are the rest of us going to do for you, in return? I shouldn't impress you with my psychic skills (although I love to get credit any way I can get it), but I would predict... probably nothing. Normally, tit for tat is only proper. But here, once people get their tit, well, you just ain't gonna get much tat.

Regardless, that was very sweet of you, and even the thought was enough. (Hey, let me give you your first Akiba-Online "Like." No! No, please don't thank me, you are making me blush.)

Reactions: MonaSax

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks, MonaSax... that was most gracious of you. (Even went through some trouble putting the video through an editor, so that you could put your intermittent stamp on it... ordinarily some of us don't care for such distractions, but I can appreciate this sign of pride in one's work.) And, oh, as I am a completist, those interested in this generously-provided download may want to know it's only one-third of the movie. But a little bit, especially with a hard-to-get title, can go a long way.

Hopefully, our new member will find her kindness reciprocated, in the future.

EDIT:
Those curious about the movie mentioned by Moselim below (HAVD-016), and would like a bit more on the actress as well as the review that was probably being referred to, here you go. (The reviewer points out that our heroine "looks repulsed throughout, spitting and scowling," and that the actress "has expressive eyes that really show how disgusted she is when forced to perform sex acts against her will." Until she gets drugged, sounds as though she is acting plenty tough.)

Last edited:
Reactions: MonaSax

moseslim

May 5, 2014
Hello again guys, I stumbled upon a jav that could potentially be good based on reviews, but it seems really impossible to find, even on r18.com

It's HAVD-016
1havd016pl.jpg

Seems to be about a lady who hunts rapists but is defeated one day and gets r***ing herself.

If anyone has it or know where to get it, I'd be very grateful.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
BNSPS-431 Commit Do Brute Force "strong Woman". Woman Karate / Mob Wife / Female Security Guard / Woman Kenpo House / Hit-woman / Woman Lawmaker

bnsps431sopl.jpg

Six chapters of women in an assortment of occupations who need to be pinned down with "brute force" as the title suggests. There's not much fighting back however, but I'll take what I can.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
MIAD-855 Glared Is Les ○-flops Woman Boss Hen Social Strong Man Forced Sexual Intercourse -

59bh_b.jpg

Don't know why it too me so long to get to this. The first scene was ok, the second girl was bit of a dead fish. It is Kurea "Claire" Hasumi's 3rd scene that made her worthy of the cover. She plays this high level corporate exec...but you have got something to blackmail her with. It took her till near the end of the film to finally break, and when she does it was so gratifying.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
MIAD-913 Glared Been Les ○ Up Large Hard Hen Super Rebellious Woman And Forced Sexual Intercourse

78188613702730664507.jpg

New entry for the Glared series with Rena Fukiishi and Saryu Usui. Can't flippin wait!

kessari

May 26, 2015
Another blast from the past guys...

Remember there was a series from attackers with the panther girls?

http://www.dmm.co.jp/monthly/premium/-/detail/=/cid=ssp024

ssp00024pl.jpg

starring Natsumi Mitsu , Riko Tachibana , Azusa Ayano.
Like all panther stories , its about girls trying to steal stuff. Well , let just say they are no Lara Croft. In this story they try to steal some kinda of crystal gem from tubby and Azusa Ayano got caught , and Natsumi goes to save her and well , rinse and repeat .

I like Riko Tachibana in the past , she is quite the best when it come to expressions. There be more SS in this review as I really like it , more ideas and real acting from those semi vintage AV.

ssp00024-1.jpg ssp00024-2.jpg

Even Azusa is quite the hot chili when she first got caught , even spitting on tubby twice. Still tough when tied up , but definitely not scaring the tenant esp when your boobs being fondled by him.

ssp00024-3.jpg Now AV are always on time budget , last time there were some acting scenes , where Natsumi is frustrated because Azusa is captive and Riko is being prudent.

ssp00024-4.jpg But while they are discussing , Azusa still showing her tough side , even spitting on tubby's rod.. Mmmm thought I thought thats whats AV actress always do doing boobjob??

Later Natsumi sneak out and try to save Azusa , but tubby waiting man. They engage in a ... spray fight?

ssp00024-5.jpg ssp00024-6.jpg
However tubby got some white tic tacs antidote handy , and tubby's spray is much more expensive looking than natsumi plastic spray , and so he won the spray fight.
ssp00024-7.jpg Natsumi aint much the fighting tough type , she is those timid gadget expert side-kick in the heroine show.

Riko came last to save Natsumi , she fought well , but like all heroine AV , just a Natsumi in knife point , and she is "done in"

ssp00024-8.jpg ssp00024-9.jpg
Riko shows her defiance !! Yeah , even when they squeeze her boobs.
ssp00024-10.jpg Riko pushing herself away as they tried to force a blowjob. Great acting. Most actresses would just show their resistance by shaking their head and opening their mouths.

ssp00024-11.jpg ssp00024-12.jpg

More defiance to the end , even when the usual semi vintage creampie scenes when guys lift her up.
ssp00024-13.jpg There's quite a candy in the end when tubby force them into a strange "triangle situation"

Nice... i miss the days where they got this strange querky ideas.

ssp00024-14.jpg ssp00024-15.jpg ssp00024-16.jpg

And I like the 3 different expressions from the 3 different actress reflecting their characters in the show in the "triangle situation" ande Azusa really got some nice body...

And a side bonus , as I watching this AV I realised Natsumi is actually...NANA AIDA

jux00241pl.jpg

Wow... that was her before and after??

However The download I got from the internet was bad , and only disc 1 is complete and disc 2 is 98% !!! ewwwwww... just abit more. But anyway if you are into semi vintage AV like me , don't give this a miss. And you get to see Nana Aida in a more "unevolved??" form hehehe

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I used to wonder what happened to that cute little one. It's fucking Nana Aida!?

And yes, that one's a classic. Quality acting from leggy queens Riko and Azusa puts today's JAV "actresses" to shame.

MonaSax

Nov 14, 2015
COFD-004 Mashiro Aicof004b.png
As it is truly a drama AV taken, and taken to the studio forced gangbang enforcement.
more than 20 people ,
received the forced drinking, dildo hammer, the humiliation of so hanging r***
Mashiro genitals and the spirit of love is going to be completely destroyed

Reactions: shawn720s