looking for JAV where woman get r***ing but "desperately try to act tough"

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
You can strike one off your watchlist moses, here:

RBD-108

rbd108pl.jpg

There's a lot of promise, she starts off as an undercover or something and uses sex to obtain intel I think. Later on she's imprisoned and constantly drugged so you won't see much resistance, which is a huge shame because she def has the acting chops to pull off the tough woman persona.

edit: Link fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: landcruiser

tussy

Sep 24, 2009
Tussy! Was wondering if you're still around to see how your thread has blossomed. Is your internet connection now suitable for uploads or torrenting? Everyone's holding their breaths to get their hands on your recommendations, especially SHKD236.

Sure...I'll see what I can do
mega.co.nz seems easy to use

Again...thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive!

Reactions: Eddard and Zen10101

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Tussy is so nice. If he were a lady, Tussy would be no hussy.

Moseslin: "Thanks, I'll repay you in some way." While I'm sure the last thing Zen10101 is looking for is to get his back scratched in a tit for tat way (because that would be un-zenlike), the real question is, when am I going to get repaid? I know, I know, I haven't done anything for anyone to merit repayment, but is that so important? I just like to get paid.

I saw a clip that featured a defiant secretary, and with an eye to mention this JAV as a possibility, I asked about it in the I.D. section; Electromog came through, as Electromog usually does.

Despairing Slave Secretary [SHKD-358], starring Moe Shandon

cover-jpg.430741

Along with the current president, (Shandon Moe) was hoping to develop inherited the stone of predecessor Moe to serve as the secretary. Meanwhile, Moe is wooing the president, but I would say no. Was from ... it. It went mad started the life of Moe becomes the thing big ditch was born between the president and Moe, are the scourge of our ... more deeply.

Moe is defiant at least in the movie's beginning, as we may see from the clip; I don't know how much she maintains her attitude, as the ordeal wears on.

Screen shots

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
how on earth did you get your hands on an old title like that? I guess that would be my payment;)

I thought it lived up to the cover. The resistance was somewhat constant though in varying degrees. There are some great close ups of her angry stares. And I loved the naked bondage, no jumpsuit nonsense. The only downside is that the actress isn't a sally yoshino, but she acted well. Way, way better than the insipid investigator titles we see these days.

jmikato

Jun 3, 2009
Secret Investigator Girl: Facing a Baby Faced Agent Aimi Yoshikawa

SNIS-243

At first she resists and tries to act tough when she is captured but eventually loses it.
1-690x0.jpg

Very hot! One of my favorite JAV titles.

Reactions: master117

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Another recommendation is SHKD-570
I blame more bad acting than anything but I feel the theme is there. Typical work of art by Attackers
shkd570pl.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Great picks Eddard. Riko and Azusa are perfect for this genre; tall, leggy firecrackers with sharp features that look like they're worth the challenge unlike most of the kawaii types who looks like they'd cry if you spoke too loud. But I feel they never tapped their potential to the fullest. In IESP-142 for example, she's sobbing most of the time, and you only get the angry stares in very small episodes. If she expressed more anger and made some threats to the villain it would have been terrific.

The Lady Panther series is better than the investigators imo because they tend to have much more nudity and the characters being criminals look like they deserved all the r***. SSPD-024 sees the two titans collaborate with Mitsu Natsumi serving as a good, cuter contrast juxtaposed against them. From what I remember however only Riko put up quite a bit of a fight, the other two were either drugged or too exhausted to display any form of defiance. But one element that hit the right buttons for me was that they all have their bodies oiled up and uncluttered by stupid jumpsuits. I feel the need to credit the male actors (can't remember their names but everyone recognizes them), there's some brilliant tit play and fingering done on Azusa which seems to genuinely give her tons of pleasure.

Lady Panther 6 with Maria Ozawa's Attackers debut is pretty good as well, despite her co star Hikari Hino not being able to act her way out of a paper bag.

moseslim

May 5, 2014
Those look like some great ones, Eddard. It made me look more into Hibino's stuff and I found even more potentially good ones, looks like they're kinda hard to find a copy off though.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
d13266.jpg

This is quite good. The resistance still isn't strong or consistent enough for my liking, but red top here (not sure if it's Rei or Asuka) looked pretty pissed when giving a BJ, and throughout the r*** she expresses more of a disgusted look rather than the usual cries of pain, so there's that.

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I'm not too sure if this deserves to be here. I probably should start to quantify the amount of "resistance" shown in these titles to give people a clearer idea of what to expect. In this case it gets a mild 4/10 "Resistance Rating" from me. She fights hardest and tries to escape outside the sex scenes, which is a huge pity. However Saki Kouzai apart from being attractive also convinces as the tough woman investigator giving up her body to rescue her sister, and this had one of the coolest endings I've seen from an investigator title. The ravaging and domination of her body, creampies included, makes it ultimately a satisfying film, despite having the hallmarks of everything I've gotten tired of in these investigator titles (jumpsuit, drugging etc). The exhausted look of hopelessness on her face when she reminisces about old times while resigning herself to the fate of being a fuck doll is incredible.

SHKD-617
shkd617pl.jpg

shkd00617jp-10.jpg

shkd00617jp-12.jpg