Links killed Grrr

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkfister

Aug 7, 2008
DDT-197 Complete Maso-Lolita, Forced Fellatio, Puke, Squirt

Description from Dogma:
Tsubomi debuted on the S1 label about 2 years ago, but she still looks incredibly cute in a school uniform.
"I've felt like I was coming in the past, but I've never actually had an orgasm before," she confesses.
But now she's finally getting onto the bondage chair.
As pure and innocent as she is, she's also very curious sexually. She gets coated in her own tears and puke while being throat-fucked deep and hard.
She looks so cute as she tries to hide her vomit with her hands. She can't stop herself from letting out a loud moan and squirting as she attains orgasm of the bondage chair.
When subjected to torture by electric massager and dildo, her body wriggles so much from pleasure that it looks as if she is struggling to free herself from the rope that binds her. This is followed by a hardcore sex scene that starts off gently, as if she is a virgin. The inner core of her femininity is awakened during a session of forced fellatio on the bondage chair and she bursts into floods of tears as she reaches the ultimate orgasm for the first time in her life.
Tsubomi is now a beautiful flower in full bloom.
She will never be the same girl again!

Links got killed so ASK FOR NEW LINKS IN THREAD

ENJOY!!!

lovesit

Apr 14, 2008
Oh, damn! This girl is sooooo adorable. I'd love to see this one. If I could get the links, I'd be happy to reupload for the site.

Thanks in advance!

katamsie88

Dec 7, 2006
nuuuuuuuuuu I want it so bad but the link broken -0-~~ mind someone kindly enough to re-upload it? thx in advanced

boogfart

Jun 29, 2009
Guess these links were deleted, would you mind sending me alternates if you have any?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.