leeches

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leeches,too many?

• yup

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • YEA WTF !?

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • nope

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Eh.... dont care

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters

The switch

Jun 9, 2008
there are leechers on every website becaus epeople are either too lazy to look for it themselves or are too cheap to purchase. I mean we are on this site for that reason but not just that.

haseo-kun

Bored
Jun 6, 2008
there are leechers on every website becaus epeople are either too lazy to look for it themselves or are too cheap to purchase. I mean we are on this site for that reason but not just that.

You know, you don't have to post on all my threads....

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Definitely.

But that's how I got to know how forums work, so I can't complain...

StrikePhoenix

Account
Nov 10, 2007
Hey, we need leechers 2 'patronize' our shop n hope they do drop a 'thank you' along the way. No 'demand' no 'supply' :evillaugh:

Btw, i'm a contribute leecher:lols:

nosihc

May 12, 2007
you never know how much the seeder save our pocket's life
until you start counting the true value of everything

still,want to buy a mountain of book after i get a job^^
thank to all of the sharer for now^^yeah .3.

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
Leeches & forums go hand in hand.
The reason we use host sites like RU & MU,etc is to benefit from all the leeches trying to be sneaky, @ least we get to cash in on the points.

qqfob

high ranked lover
Feb 19, 2007
i never really started posting until today. i've been on the forum for about 2 years and i love it. i've uploaded one video this whole time, because quite honastly, i dont know where else to get the stuff i get here.

however, i justify my existance up till now by seeding what i download, and clicking and ordering from jlist

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yea, there are really more than there need to be but that's just human nature. Wild fucking animals I tell ya! I don't care that there are so many but the fact is there are. I also understand that most of the leeches are that because they can't for whatever reason contribute. I have to imagine that some would like to...
desioner

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
Leechers can be found in every sharing site like this. There is no stopping them and they are here to stay. Just hope more people are able to participate in the discussions in other parts of the forum. The forum is pretty much dead other than the download sections which is pretty sad.:sigh:

haseo-kun

Bored
Jun 6, 2008
Leechers can be found in every sharing site like this. There is no stopping them and they are here to stay. Just hope more people are able to participate in the discussions in other parts of the forum. The forum is pretty much dead other than the download sections which is pretty sad.:sigh:

Too true.....:abandoned:

faustinian

Jun 13, 2008
internet age. most people will atemt to get something for nothing.
I joined yesterday I'm liking the forum so far

lolipop

Ngọn gió tùy tiện
Mar 20, 2008
Then you mean we need some spammers :S?

btw, what is this girl 's name?
image.php

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Logic states there have to be more leechers than there are seeders.
After all, without someone to upload to, you can't be a seeder.
But rather than saying there is too many leechers, I think it's better to say there's not enough seeders.
As with all things, moderation is key.

haseo-kun

Bored
Jun 6, 2008
You know leeches woundn't be so bad if they gave a thank you once in awhile...

I mean WTF!? There's like 400 hits on a link i posted and I didn't get one thank you :pissed:

LTO

Apr 1, 2007
I think the problem with banning leechers is that it will lead to a drop in popularity and a subsequent drop in seeders. Or something.