Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
if it has a watermark it is not original

Reactions: tliu223

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
if it has a watermark it is not original
"Original" in what sense? Is there a rule against posting someone else's rip? Youiv certainly don't have any rules against reposting my original rips with their watermarks.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
YA, youiv put therir stupid watermark on the video and you re-encode YOUIV bootleg one and called your own work?
Thank you, that is what I wanted to know,

I wait for a good version

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
you re-encode YOUIV bootleg one and called your own work
I didn't call it my own work. The original post clearly states someone was kind enough to share the video for me to share with you all, and that it has a watermark.

If you don't appreciate people sharing free things with you, perhaps this is the wrong forum for you.

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
I wait for a good version

For the past few years, it has been me that has purchased, ripped, encoded, uploaded and shared Tsubasa's KIDM videos on this forum.

On this occasion, another forum member sent me youiv's rip before I purchased the blu-ray myself. I won't be purchasing it, so I think you might have to wait a long time for a "good" version.

And since you are so rude, deleting my links and calling my posts rubbish, I might stop sharing my watermark-free "good" videos on this forum in future.

woot3366

Jul 19, 2021
For the past few years, it has been me that has purchased, ripped, encoded, uploaded and shared Tsubasa's KIDM videos on this forum.

On this occasion, another forum member sent me youiv's rip before I purchased the blu-ray myself. I won't be purchasing it, so I think you might have to wait a long time for a "good" version.

And since you are so rude, deleting my links and calling my posts rubbish, I might stop sharing my watermark-free "good" videos on this forum in future.
how is it free when you set the link premium? I used to download free ISO (original) from torrent secction which is truely free.

I thanked for those who truely share "legit one"

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007

Let me just say that many of us have really appreciated what Senduran has provided over the years, especially the edited versions which have skillfully brightened the intentionally darkened regions. I do understand frustration against youiv and their ugly watermarks, but this anger should not be against senduran. I did download this video and enjoyed it while overlooking the watermark. When a watermark free version becomes available, I might download that too. In the meantime, thank you Senduran and everyone else who keeps this site what it is.

woot3366

Jul 19, 2021
Let me just say that many of us have really appreciated what Senduran has provided over the years, especially the edited versions which have skillfully brightened the intentionally darkened regions. I do understand frustration against youiv and their ugly watermarks, but this anger should not be against senduran. I did download this video and enjoyed it while overlooking the watermark. When a watermark free version becomes available, I might download that too. In the meantime, thank you Senduran and everyone else who keeps this site what it is.
what you saying is “free is my good daddy even it is shitty one”

the uploader should saying " watermarked " in the title or Clearly in the top of the thread so I do not need to pay for filejoker premium to download this shit

• Sad
Reactions: tliu223 and kbryc08

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007
what you saying is “free is my good daddy even it is shitty one”

the uploader should saying " watermarked " in the title or Clearly in the top of the thread so I do not need to pay for filejoker premium to download this shit
No. What I am saying is that there are two "water-marks" in the video. One by youiv, and the other "water-mark" is created by darkening by KIDM. Senduran has for years painstakingly removed the "KIDM watermark" while investing his own money to provide us with versions without other the youiv water marks. You are always free to buy the version that has no youiv watermark but still has the darkened areas. For me, I would take the lightened video with youiv watermarks over the darkened video without youiv watermarks. It's not a matter of money near as much as it is a matter of which "watermarks" you want removed. You are always free to post the other version here if you would like to. I would appreciate it, but I also appreciate what Senduran has done for us over the years.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
99.99% of the video does not display the watermark, which is not huge (where did that come from?). Also, this video was paid for and freely supplied by a forum member, so move on and say nothing instead of making rude comments if you don't want to download it.

Attachments

• PotPlayerMini64_2021-07-23_16-05-51.jpg
    PotPlayerMini64_2021-07-23_16-05-51.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 798

woot3366

Jul 19, 2021
99.99% of the video does not display the watermark, which is not huge (where did that come from?). Also, this video was paid for and freely supplied by a forum member, so move on and say nothing instead of making rude comments if you don't want to download it.
it's not free, I paid premium member for downloading this

I would not bother if it's torrent, I would just delete it

• Haha
Reactions: winodano