Karen Nishino 西野花恋

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Birthday: July 22nd, 1998
Blood Type: O

Karen is back and it looks like she'll have new content very soon. I can't believe she's 18, she still looks so young.

C7fpnJ9W4AYXn62.jpg C7fppo_XUAEKxkW.jpg C7fpqtoXwAEas9E.jpg C7fpsQbXwAEscGk.jpg C7qPq9tVMAEj0z9.jpg

Movie Releases

BUND-001 美少女学園 vol.1 2017-5-25
BUND-001.jpg

BUNG-001 ニーハイコレクション 西野花恋 2017-9-25
BUNG-001.jpg

純真無垢 西野花恋 ~新章~ 2017-11-25
BUNH-001.jpg

等身大 西野花恋 ~新章~ 2018-2-25
pp_1435703.jpg

Last edited:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
U-15 thread.

---

It seems that we will need an open letter to staff against photoshopping trademarks out... I've got confused at first!

I still don't really believe that this is happening, there is going to be a war below wwww Seria is weak anyway since she got grumpy and Imouto has dropped almost all girls around her age from continuous gravure work...

Last edited:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

murdoc129

Aug 5, 2011
Yay. A new dvd and blu-ray are scheduled for release 25 of may according to the regular webstores.

That is correct, it is a new series from the same studio that make BUNO/DUNO - BKOH/DKOH series.

These new title are under the label BUND/DUND (美少女学園 vol.1 西野花恋)

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
UNO label... I'm stressed, I did not see them making really good quality content yet. At best merely good with a preference for average (searching my files for "bkoh" I have found only Koharu's sets and for "buno" sets of some other girls that are... well... both girls and sets average at best).

Attachments

• DUND-001_02.jpg
    DUND-001_02.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 309

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Average? I dunno, I thought Rika Tahahashi, Satou Ria, and Miori Hayama are actually quite hot. Their IVs just haven't been ripped, or at least the only other guys who did some of them tainted it with their watermark.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
^ Average? I dunno, I thought Rika Tahahashi, Satou Ria, and Miori Hayama are actually quite hot.
That are exactly the girls I'm talking about. For Miori I have only some Minisuka, as after checking her sets I've decided I have enough of this joke. I might agree that these girls by themselves look bearable, but after comparing them with Minisuka from 2014 I'm sure that this selection is at best average, the same goes for their shooting.
Going back to 2014: Izumi, Orita, Ryouka, Ibuki, Nanao... they easily beat every single one of these you mentioned. Even Tomoe is a nice and refreshing view in comparison - and I never had any interest in her, what manifests in having no photosets and two or three movies from when she was 12 or less. Koharu, Nishinaga and Kanzaki carry over, but they don't keep up with the quality - might be best visible for Kanzaki, but her photosets don't have dates, so it's hard to tell the timeline.
There are still nice girls in Minisuka, of course, but they all have started as U-15 (quite a limiting method of recruitment) and I feel that Shirazaki and Nagatomo, that we lost recently, were still that better part of Minisuka. And Girls High is definitely below Minisuka in quality and actual content of photosets in my opinion and feeling.

I have clicked though everything over past few months in both IPD and IVCD and this is a mundane job of digging through an unexpectedly gigantic pile of manure - the only exception are magazines, well, if they were separated to another forum, the leftover pile would be quite consistent in taste and smell.

(Edit: another thing I should have mentioned - there have been a lot of reuploads of old photosets from sites like WPB-net or BOMB.tv, which are quite awesome, but there are one or two new sets for such a website a month, what is a drop in the sea of ~800 created/bumped threads in IPD alone every month.)

I have browsed some old Imouto photosets recently - they not only had funds to go to the beach, but apparently even spend some time here and make sets look natural and fun, without cramming as many camera clicks as possible into the time available.

I'm waiting to see what will be released, but I'm uneasy and cautious as of now.

Last edited:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Hmm, I dunno. I think they are hot though. I'm actually not impressed with of most Imouto's girls.

Different strokes for different folks I guess...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
trying to figure out, what the last 3 posts (this making 4) has to do with Karen

Reactions: eshwaa

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
trying to figure out, what the last 3 posts (this making 4) has to do with Karen
My avatar.

We are evaluating the landscape - it has changed not for better in these three years she was gone and I'm worried if and how this might affect her.
I don't think there is a thread similar in scope to "End of the industry" for 16+ idol forum, which might be indeed more appropriate.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Pretty tame for 18+. And the synopsis was like hyping it up as being so daring or something.

Not sure about 16+, but 18+ is still going strong and doesn't show any sign of stopping. Gravure will still be popular in Japan no matter what.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Maybe it's time to release something good instead of daring?

I feel relieved - looks really promising!

In my opinion, gravure needs its U-15 part to keep everything in check; there are still mainstream idols, but they don't do videos, so it would be easy to let things slip a bit too much...

Edit: the photos above in slightly better resolution :D

Attachments

• 2017-04-20 21.52.11 1.jpg
    2017-04-20 21.52.11 1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 2017-04-20 21.52.11 0.jpg
    2017-04-20 21.52.11 0.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,632

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
So the time came: we have the first video.

[Minisuka.tv] 2017-05-04 Karen Nishino - Limited Gallery MOVIE 01 [151.8 Mb]

I can admit: really almost nothing has changed (!), apart from skin a bit, as it could use some more polishing and care. A really pleasurable watch, nostalgic a bit maybe; while her shapes are really OK, I really miss the six-pack, the apparent carving of muscles; while Karen is noticeably softer now, I hope we can see progress soon.

Maybe it will be corrected with time :)

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Its not obvious from the cover but from the preview video, she appears to have developed rather more in the...*ahem* 'chest' region compared to her sister.

Reactions: danl1956 and tvrx