閃乱カグラ Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash [BDRIP] [FLAC-Dual Audio] [720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Large breasted ninja girls....now that is a concept a guy can sink his teeth into. Took me awhile to get into the story but the fanservice is a delightful distraction so I did not mind one bit. I wouldn't call this a great anime but I would call it an enjoyable one.
Senran Kagura 01 - 00.jpg

Plot Summary: Asuka and her 4 friends attend the secret Hanzo Academy, which trains young women in the martial-art of Ninjutsu. However, the girls find their own skills are inadequate when faced with another group of girls from their rival, Hibi Girls Academy, which trains it's Ninjas with the opposite moral philosophy.

senran-kagura-wallpaper1.jpg

Video:
Codec: H264 mp4 avc1
Resolution: 1280x738
Display resolution: 1280x720

Audio:
Codec: FLAC
Language: English, Japanese
Subtitles: English (bdpg)

senran-kagura-wallpaper2.jpg

Original Uploader: jeffcosta123
Size: 7.26 GB
Directed by Takashi Watanabe
Written by Takao Yoshioka
Music by Ruka Kawada
Studio Animation Studio Artland
Original run January 6, 2013 – March 24, 2013
Episodes 12 + 6 Specials
Duration: 24 min. per episode

senran-kagura-wallpaper3.jpg

This is based on a video game series developed by Tamsoft and produced by Marvelous Entertainment. Sounds like a fun game but it is only available for Nintendo 3DS and Playstation (also a game for Android). There are also 5 manga series based on the series.

21767223.jpeg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]jaystar.bdrip.senran.kagura.ninja.flash.english.dub.flac.dual.audio.720p.torrent
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,959