[JUX-944] ママ友うらら調教中~ドMな他人妻の極上ボディは俺の性玩具~ 松うらら (1.35gb/mp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
I’ll never understand the obsession with being the first to post something, even if it’s spammed crap. Eventually, someone gets fed up and posts a non 22366 or 480VIP movie, and that’s what I look for, and it’s worth waiting for. How many movies can one watch in a day anyway? Because it’s free we shouldn’t complain and just blindly download? NO thanks. Most of these movies have been posted by the poster paid by the spammers. But NONE of them have been clean like these. This is THE way to watch JAV, without having to stare at the Chinese crap that often blocks the view. Enjoy.

***Small, faint watermark from the copyright holder in upper right hand corner that is hardly noticeable and does not interfere with the action. No other watermarks***

Starring: Matsu Urara
NOTES: Urara made her debut in April of this year and this is her 5th film, about one a month., all for Madonna so she may be under contract. In this one, she plays a young wife who gets r***ing and tied up and tortured into having sex in various positions. She is an average looking woman with an average body and to me not that sexy, but again, to each his own.
Matsu Urara jux-944.jpg Matsu Urara jux-944-1.jpg

Attachments

• jux944HN.torrent
    27.8 KB · Views: 3,988
Reactions: JepX and kstht