Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

A|X

Apr 17, 2010
attachment.php

[HQ][ZKOD-06] Kawashima Maina I Hip91cm My Butt Woman
Quality Video: HQ/2000Kbps
Format: WMV
Total Size: 2.07 GB

after downloading files, did not work for me. anyone suggestions??

Gasmic

Dec 25, 2011
after downloading files, did not work for me. anyone suggestions??

Can you elaborate on your problem further?

Extraction failed? Download again if there is a corrupt file or try another extraction program such as 7zip.

Video not playing? Could be a codec problem. Try downloading K-lite codecs.

A|X

Apr 17, 2010
Can you elaborate on your problem further?

Extraction failed? Download again if there is a corrupt file or try another extraction program such as 7zip.

Video not playing? Could be a codec problem. Try downloading K-lite codecs.

i'll re download the files again and see what happens.

bigboobs75

Mar 24, 2011
:exhausted:
Could someone reup this? I lost my copy from awhile back and have looked for a working link everywhere and couldn't find one. Thanks guys.

Also any other videos from this same girl would be much appreciated as well.

JFD-08 Hiroko Negishi
vu3uBky.jpg

I have this as well. In fact, I have two different rips of it! I'll upload one of them in the next few days

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
:exhausted:

I have this as well. In fact, I have two different rips of it! I'll upload one of them in the next few days

hey man what happened to your blog? It had a lot of great videos. I was just about to buy a premium account and download tons of stuff on your blog. Now it says its removed.....lol -___-

bigboobs75

Mar 24, 2011
hey man what happened to your blog? It had a lot of great videos. I was just about to buy a premium account and download tons of stuff on your blog. Now it says its removed.....lol -___-

It got took down yesterday, without warning. I'll set it up again very soon, probably with Wordpress, as I've had two Blogspot's taken down in just over 3 months.