JAV with Mom having sex/getting r***ing by son's friend or bully.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
More for this thread

VRTM-148
h_910vrtm148pl.jpg

SVDVD-543
1svdvd543pl.jpg

Last edited:

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
Both of these titles complete the 2 part series ( at least as far as I know there are only 2 titles in this series) called "I Popped My Cherry By Violating My Friend's Mom Right in Front of Him" based on which it doesnt seem like it truly belongs here on this thread.

JUTA-014
juta014pl.jpg

JUTA-022
juta022pl.jpg

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
PPPD-695 was great, I think this is Julia's 1st time in a series like this.

I've seen VEC-064 before but had to refresh myself, I'm not quite sure on the exact plot but its a pretty unique take on the genre, especially for anyone who has seen other entries in that series.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I am not sure about the school themed ones. For a long time the series involved parents that were part of the PTA. I'm not sure if they changed themes to teachers. I am basing my guesses that it involves mom(s) based off the previous entries to the series.

When I watched the trailer for GVG-759 I thought they were a mom and a teacher.

Reactions: LimeLemon

majax

Mar 15, 2018
JUC-183

Stepmother is r***ing by son and later he calls his friends to gangbang her.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
Good stuff gentlemen! I already had DDB - 035; but I can't wait to download MDYD-502 and JUC-183. Them being step-mom really seems like a cop-out in my opinion, I still can not wait to view them.
I agree it is usually a cop out. There are a few times where its used well though. Where the "step-son is unhappy about the fathers new marriage and they have the plot utilize the "step mother, step son" aspect in a more convincing way. For the ones that don I wonder if its a way for the JAV makers to be more flexible and while casting and allowing themselves to be able to cast younger women. If its a step mother it would be easier to under stand why there isnt a huge age gap between the"step son" and the "step mother" which would be harder to pull off with a mother and son.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
whatever the case, just relax, enjoy and fap away.
step-mom or younger mother (almost same age as the son), most of them are really pretty girls that you want to get into.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
Whenever they don't do step-mom, and have a younger mother, I always tell myself in my head that "she got knocked up and married at 14-15" it is how I justify it to myself.

Hahahaha Thats a good way of looking at it. Never considered the early knock up.

@bigloser0 while thats true, people who are into these particular genre's of JAV usually prefer women who arent as young. Its all about the MILFs.

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
This was a wonderful movie. Thanks for sharing. Based off my limited Japanese, at the end they brought his mom into his room and told him that they knocked her up and he will have a little brother or sister. That was so hot. It was like the ultimate betrayal by his mom. It is end scenes like that, that make a movie great.
Totally agreed, what makes a great Japan AV is the end scenes especially on those r*** & slavery movies.