JAV with Mom having sex/getting r***ing by son's friend or bully.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
I love the more plot heavy/ drama like JAV's. I think with theme's like lusting after a friends mother or even with straight up mom son incest which I also really love, there needs to be some sort of plot, some amount of build up for it to feel like its really worth it. For me the slower build ups which are kinda rare these days were what made these JAV stand out so much. In terms of the theme there is something about the improbability of trying to go after an older woman and something about a slow build up that is really rewarding in a way when it comes to this.

I've seen a few JAV by this studio on javlibrary but cant seem to find many previews or downloads of these movies. Just the covers somehow seem to set them apart from some of the other JAV out there.

I checked ịn javlibrary, Adamu Shobou's movie release in March

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
[VENU-674] 近親[無言]相姦 隣にお父さんがいるのよ… 折原ゆかり 無料ダウンロード.
Daddy is in the next room Yukari Orihara

One of the favorites MILF.

Son just keep having at his busty mom behind his father. His mother been kept as his silence slave.

Anyone has this torrent please share.

Attachments

• 916694-bb094d1becd3ef780a4c49f5c1ca02f2.jpg
    916694-bb094d1becd3ef780a4c49f5c1ca02f2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 198
  • VENU-674.jpg
    VENU-674.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 183

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
[VENU-674] 近親[無言]相姦 隣にお父さんがいるのよ… 折原ゆかり 無料ダウンロード.
Daddy is in the next room Yukari Orihara

One of the favorites MILF.
Son just keep having at his busty mom behind his father. His mother been kept as his silence slave.

Anyone has this torrent please share.
Wrong thread to be posting this in. This is straight up incest. Just go to Javlibrary and scroll down to the opeanload comments for a download link, or go to nyaa for a torrent. Apply yourself next time.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
Not much of this theme seems to be coming out recently; at least not much that I can find. Here is one for now.
VOSS-133 "I Will Get Angry If I Go To The Cram School Soon ... Please Help My Aunt!"A Mother Who Discovered A Friend Of A Son Who Was Tied To Ji ● And Was Unable To Move Can Estrus On Gaman Juice Falling Erection!2
voss133pl.jpg

kessari

May 26, 2015
OYC-229
https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=oyc00229
oyc00229ps.jpg

I like those series where the son got so aroused actually betray the step/mom in the end and have sex with her too esp if the step/mom actually got in the bad situation trying to protect the stepson
There only one I know like that
HUNTA-180
https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=hunta00180/
hunta00180ps.jpg

This is not actually about son's friends , but son's friend's dad? I think the all the short stories is generally the step/mom(s) is acting high and mighty demanding some apologies from the friend's dad maybe becoz of bullying or something.
Eventually the guy gets real mad and attack the step/mom...Well after that the step-son(s) actually got so aroused and the friend's dad force him (willingly actually) to join in too.

sm0.jpg Like Nobody bully my son!!

sm2.jpg If your step/mom is Ayumi Shinoda , there is only 1 course of action in this situation

sm3.jpg yeah...its really understandable

Just to remind everything is just fake JAV play chill...
bk.jpg

I mean seriously wtf... this guy is humping his step/mom with his dick outside. Really boner killer scene

I hope someone can recommend JAVs like this to me? thanks..

Reactions: Clazsic

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
kessari "this guy is humping his step/mom with his dick outside. Really boner killer scene"
are all JAVs like that?

HK, Korean ones don't even penetrate.

kessari

May 26, 2015
kessari "this guy is humping his step/mom with his dick outside. Really boner killer scene"
are all JAVs like that?

HK, Korean ones don't even penetrate.

Urm definitely not, the main scenes still have real penetration , but that scene is part of the ending scene of the segment where after the bully left , but the son still want a "2nd round".. all the segments have these part , its not the "main part" of the scenes , so I think they just did fake humping...most of the other end segments , the actresses' legs will block strategically. I believe the cameraman really screw up this one by filming too low.

But then again with all the fake cum and stuff nowadays , I am not surprised even if in main scenes in JAV now whenever "strategically" camera view permits , its just fake humping . Cheaper production cost?

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
"Cheaper production cost?"

Probably. And the male actor can perform another round without rest.
Cos there is no real cum.

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
Hello, i have been looks for weeks for a scene where I believe the son sees his mother masturbate then he confronts her, after feeling her body for a while he send her off to be gangbanged by some old men. After that he himself takes her out while he stimulates her in the streets then meets those men again and then another gangbang with the son involved this time!

The one I am searching for actually has a group of old men set up by the son gangbanging her. Also one of the old men is a regular in the neighborhood association titles.

Please help me find this title. I saw it a month ago but now can't remember the title and I tried everything!

Closest thing I found was the UGUG titles and UGUG-063 Disqualification Mother actually has the old dude that is involved in the other movie/series. Old bald man is in the cover page of UGUG-063. I found the man, but not the son or mother or the movie.

It is not that series though. The series should have less then 150 movies.0

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I will post many more this coming weekend, but for now I found a hidden one. I say hidden because it is not listed on DMM or Javlibrary at all, no matter how you search for it, it is missing from there for some reason. I found it by chance too. There is a torrent out for it though if you want to download it. I think it may be an extra side story to a movie already available. If you happen to know which one then please do share. She seems to only have one other movie by the same label but it is from 2007, that seems too far apart to make a side story for.

https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=h_086tok00805/?lg=en
h_086tok00805pl.jpg

Reactions: blah13

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I'll post some upcoming new ones and some new releases. If you guys prefer me to post some older titles too then please notify me and I will.
URE-049 Maestro Of Incest Takas Gikou Original Original Capture Realize The Foolery Of The Beautiful Mothers Who Get Wet In The Mother-infant Of The Immorality! ! (Based off a recent doujinshi that is English translated. The ending leads to incest; but the rest is great. I will post the name of the author also in-case you wish to look up and read the source material. By: Takasugi Kou)
ure049pl.jpg

VAGU-203 It Is Restrained By A Literary Mother So As Not To Resist The Son's Friend, And It Makes Me Cum While Being Fucked Nasty Full Amount Of Sex Sex Yumi Kazama
vagu203pl.jpg

JUY-833 Nozomi, A Serious And Hard Friend's Mother, Was So Super-marginal That She Squeezed The Semen Until My Gold Ball Became Clear. Nomi Tanihara
juy833pl.jpg

PPPD-752 The Breasts Of The Friend's Educational Mom To The Breast Slave Hitomi-reverse Massaging DQN Boys-exclusive Tits Meat Urinal-
pppd752pl.jpg

GVG-854 Masashi ● Ta True Story Matsunaga Sana
13gvg854pl.jpg

MEYD-488 Miu Utsumi Of A Friend's Mother
meyd488pl.jpg

NACR-228 Hold Me…. Single Mother Who Fell In Love With Her Neighbor Kurokawa Sumire
h_237nacr228pl.jpg

HTHD-162 Friend's Mother-Final Chapter-Riko Oikawa
h_086hthd162pl.jpg

ZEAA-36 Pursuing My Friend's Mother Press Ryoko Iori
h_086zeaa36pl.jpg

SPRD-1130 Saffle At That Time ... Mother Of Friends Eriko Miura
18sprd1130pl.jpg

GVG-840 Mamushi ● Tapestry Foam Foam Yuuki
13gvg840pl.jpg

KNMD-011 The Chance ... For Her Husband, For The Sake Of My Son, Is It Due To My Pleasure Now?Still Petals Get Wet The Married Women Are Beautiful! Yui Hatano, Kaoru Shimazu, Shizuko Osaki
h_1352knmd011pl.jpg

JUY-782 Adults' Kissing Sex Intertwined With Saliva Thread Yuko Shiraki (Shows son in family portrait at the start; but he never makes an appearance)
juy782pl.jpg

I suggest going through http://www.javlibrary.com/ than.

OBA-384 Sorry, My Mother Really Loves SEX. Makimura Ayaka

Instead of a friend I believe it's a homeless guy and the Mom is as aggressive as the guy.
This was a great find. Thank you!

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Sure, post some older titles you found! You seem to have a knack for finding the buried ones. :)