JAV with Mom having sex/getting r***ing by son's friend or bully.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

alexkiallys

Nov 14, 2010
I have most of Yuko's movies. I don't think she's played a teacher. She's portrayed a widow, housekeeper etc... The "older strict teacher" I'm referring to is a series with various actresses. I don't think just one studio does them. SPRD, VENU, IRO etc...
My favorites types of movies are women with nice asses (mature or not) and "chikan" type of movies. I don't really like it when there's 2 or more guys having sex with one woman. It gets annoying and they block your view. If it's one guy and the rest are standing in the background, fine.

IRO06.jpg

TV-843 [ VEC-061 ].jpg

vec132pl.jpg

Reactions: damper

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks for clearing that up; I thought you were referring to a Yuko teacher's movie, but now I can see you were speaking of such movies in general. Naturally, there is no end to JAV with that particular theme, but one happens to be fresh on my mind, working especially well because not only was the actress not young, but very good-looking: Teacher in Her Fifties Who Was Violated [JUX 109], with Mari Yonezaki.

agegap

Apr 6, 2015
Looks like we have the same fetish :)

They are hard to find. The "urchin" male lead is a good bet when he appears and some of the "I want to teach my beloved son"-series from Deep studio are good in that regard. My fave is

DVDES-667 http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijd27m

An old called MAC-05 is also quite good
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliddr7i

I find that the studio RUBY is best in using 'real matures' (with young male actors)
My "great big white whale" that I've yet to find is a copy of is OBD-36 due to the first scene
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliobism

I'm sorry if I'm replying only now, but I've thought "I've asked, but nobody will reply". It's great to know that there's someone else here who has the same fantasy! Thank you for those suggestions, I'll look those titles. As Jugulear says, Urchin is probably now in his early thirties, I agree that he's quite good for the part but I'd like more to find the real deal, even if the paucity of informations with have about male actors is really difficult even if the quantity of titles produced in japan is huge. For instance, even a superstar like Shimiken probably did a lot of titles like that in the past (he started when he was eighteen year old) but it seems impossible to find something, at least for someone like me who don't know a word of japanese.
Anyway some of my few finds are those I've already posted in the topic The good, the bad, the ugly hoping to recognize those apparently very young guys:
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...ugly-and-the-tubby-and-film-id.1016605/page-4

this one with Ikumi Kondo or Ikumi Kondou (she's born in 1965 so this year she's exactly fifty)
h_606mlw02085jp-6.jpg

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...Can-t-Hold-Back-Ikumi-Kondo/id=h_606mlw02085/
A great scene by the way. He's also in another scene of the same series, but I have to control to see what the other title was.

and this one with Yuri Takahata (63 year old in the movie) and Chitose Matsubara (60 year old in the movie) with a guy that looks quite young, probably not as young as the guy above but he could still pass for a guy in his twentys
433neo00204jp-1.jpg

about Urchin, there's this one (emad-004)
emad00004pl.jpg

with another guy that I don't think we have still recognized (unless the always useful Jugulear has new informations!)

and there's also this one: h_090mng00092
h_090mng00092pl.jpg

with another nameless guy who looks pretty young
h_090mng00092jp-9.jpg

(I like the fact that there's always a lot of kissing!)

agegap

Apr 6, 2015
the other movie I've found with the young guy with Ikumi Kondou is mlw-2086 with oshima shinobu (and she's born too in 1965 if I'm correct)
url

agegap

Apr 6, 2015
Reactions: bigloser0

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Some great suggestions in here, thank you. Does anyone know of any videos where the Son is spying/watching his mom with his friends/bully/someone else?

dexilio

Mar 28, 2008
Hello. I am great fan of JAV especially this theme, so I wanted to share my collection. I am currently uploading to one site many gigs on this type of JAV's. I will post first two that I have finished with upload.
DDB017
http://up2stream.com/?ref=wFWpoJ149jj941JopWFw
DDB-079
http://up2stream.com/?ref=NnX06vgKw66wKgv60XnN

I hope this site won't delete it. I uploaded this two as test. If anyone know where I can safely upload rest of many hundreds gigs let me know so I can share with all of you. :)

Attachments

• Dogma](DDB017) 1.jpeg
    Dogma](DDB017) 1.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 1,405
  • Dogma](DDB017) 2.jpg
    Dogma](DDB017) 2.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 327
  • DDB-079-C.jpg
    DDB-079-C.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 491
  • DDB-079-C-thumbs.jpg
    DDB-079-C-thumbs.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: damper

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I don't know if I can ask here: is there any movie with mature women (over fifty) with a REAL young guy, real meaning 18-21 year old? I'm so tired of those movies where the actor is like a thirty year old guy pretending to be a teenager.

The title of this thread is totally my genre, or rather our genre.
Totally like to see pretty young wife/mum/auntie/MILF/jukujos/mature women getting r***ing by a younger guy.

Pretty and good figure over 50 years old mature women are hard to find. For this I will settle with anyone (mature women) within the 30 to 40 range.
I prefer the mature women getting fucked by a young guy aged 18-21. It is because at this age range, the males are the most energetic. Their penises are at the peak. Hopefully during the r*** scenes, the males took control instead of the mature women, then it will be sex-citing.

Mature women with young guys but not the other way round. The other way doesn't arose me at all.
Old man with a mature women? Sometimes, the old man can't even masturbate the mature women long enough to get me aroused.
But I respect these old men. Not so much energy left still want to shoot inside a mature woman.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Since the title is r*** scene, maybe there will be no foreplay.

If the JAV actress resigned to her fate of getting r***ing and she played along, it will be good that she leads the foreplay.
Generally, mature women are much better and experienced in foreplay than their younger partners or counterparts.
The young ones either fuck fuck fuck or lie down there getting fucked.
Foreplay is really important in building up the mood and getting things spiced up.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, for males, its the usual suspects.
If they have new male actors between 25-29, it is already very good.

majax

Mar 15, 2018
does any one know movies where the son and his friends fuck the mother. not where the friends r*** the mother and the son just watches or is just forced to get a blowjob. movies where the son participates in fucking his mom.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
does any one know movies where the son and his friends fuck the mother. not where the friends r*** the mother and the son just watches or is just forced to get a blowjob. movies where the son participates in fucking his mom.
think should have but cannot remember any. maybe fucking in different scene. sorry.

majax

Mar 15, 2018
I found this movie "
[EMAZ-047] In Front Of My Son’s Eyes… I Fuck My Son’s Bully Right In Front of Him! I Am Such A Good Mother~
"
The mother is fucked by the son's bully and the son spied on them. Later the mother lets her son fuck her.

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
Yui Hatano
MEYD-319 友人の母 波多野結衣 息子の友人に犯され、幾度もイカされてしまったんです

meyd00319pl.jpg

meyd00319jp-6.jpg

meyd00319jp-4.jpg

meyd00319jp-8.jpg

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Yui Hatano
MEYD-319 友人の母 波多野結衣 息子の友人に犯され、幾度もイカされてしまったんです

meyd00319pl.jpg

meyd00319jp-6.jpg

meyd00319jp-4.jpg

meyd00319jp-8.jpg
who doesn't want her to be his mum?
I will protect mum with all my might from those bullies or friends and r*** her all day.

majax

Mar 15, 2018