JAV with Mom having sex/getting r***ing by son's friend or bully.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014

KIR-038 How To Make Your Friend's Mom Saffle Amano Tsubaki

1628609027650.png

NLE-004 Mother Eaten By Blacks Mari Kuroki 43 Years Old

1628609068304.png

MRSS-115 "Let's Go Hiking Again Next Year ..." In Order To Earn Money For His Son's Surgery, His Beloved Wife Signed A Contract To Become A Wealthy Meat Urinal For A Year. Riho Fujimori

1628609100610.png

*NITR-508 Evil Erogaki Big Breasts Wife Hunting VIII Ruka Inaba (Has incest)​

1628609134991.png

*YST-248 My Mother's Devilish Remarriage Partner Has Been Used As An Outlet For Sexual Desire All The Time, Mao Watanabe

1628609259901.png

*DDB-068 Committed The Mother Of The Friend You Want To Roll Ripe. Ryoko Murakami

1628609818881.png

JUX-766 Holy Night And Alone With Mother And Two Friends .... Shinoda History

1628609998404.png

SDMU-947 "A Gentle Mom Is r***ing By Shota Who Bullies Me ..."If A Mom Working At A Convenience Store Pays Attention To Shoplifting Shota, In Fact, Those Who Are Bullying Me, If You Try To Enter Into Arbitration, Instead Of Quitting Bullying, You Start Doing Erotic Things To A Huge Mom ... Nana Matsumoto

1628610045926.png

GENT-080 Uehara Ai First Shota Works!Beauty Aunt × Devil Erogaki "Mom Our Onahoru"

1628610286149.png

WANZ-397 Pheromone Steamy!Devil Of Education Mama Shota Gangbang Hatano Yui

1628610317442.png

*MEYD-426 DQN Boy Who Longs For Friend's Education Mother Holds Weakness And Changes To Sexual Desire Monster.I Committed At Puberty Severe Punishment And Turned Into A Married Meat Toilet. Oda Mako

1628610348261.png

OBA-343 Rip Ban Lifestyle! It Is!Mother's Buttocks Woken Up Being Fucked By A Friend Of My Son Miori Fujisawa

1628610390528.png

UMD-424 In Three Mom Friends, I Watched The Study Of Sons Poorly, Asks For Body Friends Son, Mothers You've Etched In Secret Because It Was Frustration.

1628610500076.png

JUY-080 Tits Sunburn Mother Rena Fukiishi To Secretly Temptation In Bachelor Husband ... A Friend Of The Son

1628610639232.png

YPAA-18 Inborn Incest Incest Incestuous Mother Fukaishi Learned By Classmates While I Did Not Know (Has incest but kind of forced)​

1628610686905.png

Legend: * = Part of a series. You can find the whole catalog if you search it up on DMM/Fanza. I have placed * at the start of every movie that has a series that accompanies it.

I will post more movies later today or tomorrow. Enjoy these for now.

damper

Aug 2, 2021
Do you guys know of any movies that has mom's having sex with step-brother's or nephews? I don't mean a woman that has married a man and now has a son, or an aunt without kids. They must have a son of their own.
ONGP-014
h_086ongp00014jp-17.jpg
h_086ongp00014jp-16.jpg

My Sexy Aunt Came to Stay at My Apartment...

juy00351jp-6.jpg

This is from JUY-351

These are perfect!! Bet you know already but I took my chance.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014

NTA-132 Please Give Me Since It Comfortably Hard But My Aunt ... Suddenly Seen Had Son Of Estrus In Erection Ji ○ Port Of Your Friends!Moreover 爆濡 Re State From Prior To Insertion In The Large Ji ○ Port Than You Think!Of Course When You Insert Seek Cum Many Times In The Immediate Majiiki!

1628749901254.png

UGSS-052 In Spite Of The Son Of A Friend, I Who Had Eaten When Confronted Erection Ji ○ Port To Mom Of Frustration Mom Friends To Temptation ◆ Sudden Erection Ji ○ Port In Front Of The Eyes Hello!Even Chaste Moms Are Usually ...!

1628750036157.png

*GVG-776 Mamushi ● Ta Real Story Kazama Yumi

1628750377385.png

*GVG-546 Black Man's Deck Who Came To The Homestay ○ Mother Who Estrus On Po Yu Akira

1628750469869.png

KNMD-011 The Chance ... For Her Husband, For The Sake Of My Son, Is It Due To My Pleasure Now?Still Petals Get Wet The Married Women Are Beautiful! Yui Hatano, Kaoru Shimazu, Shizuko Osaki

1628750514365.png

*VOSS-151 "If You Don't Get Up Early, You Get Angry ... Help Your Aunt!"The Mother Who Found The Friend Of The Son Who Can Not Move By Tying The Key Of The Handcuffs To The ● Port Will Be In Estrus With The Erecting Ji ● Po And Dripping Gama Juice!3

1628750605107.png

DDOB-015 A Deca-loving Mother Eating And Disliking His Son's Friend Mitsuru Hatta

1628750621202.png

*MBT-02 Torture Is Torture ... Is Mother, And Seeding Has Been ... This True Lily

1628750718267.png

TSPH-108 2 Sheets Set! 8 Hours! Omnibus! My Friend's Mom Was So Beautiful That We All Made A Video 2 I Was Thinking About Erotic Things At That Time, And The Target Is Her Mom...

1628750785733.png

Legend: * = Part of a series. You can find the whole catalog if you search it up on DMM/Fanza. I have placed * at the start of every movie that has a series that accompanies it.

damper

Aug 2, 2021
The first one looks good, thanks for sharing. But the Aunt series, I couldn't find any mention of the women in that series having children of their own.
Oh sorry I misunderstand then this DTKM series just you looking for... It's perfect series I don't know why they stopped.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
Oh sorry I misunderstand then this DTKM series just you looking for... It's perfect series I don't know why they stopped.
Yes these are good, thank you! I know of this series, though, I do wish it was NTR based. It is extremely difficult to find Mother-NTR involving either a cousin, or a step-brother. During my searches I have only found 2 Mother-NTR movies which features, the cousin "stealing" the mom/aunt away from her son. And I have found only 3-4 Mother-NTR movies featuring a step-brother. A.K.A, The mom has a son of her own, and marries a new husband that also has a son, and the step-son/step-brother ends up "stealing" the mom away from her biological son. If I have time I will dig them up and post them. The industry needs more of these specific scenarios, I find it to be unexplored territory for the most part. Mom-NTR fans get what they want, and its an interesting dynamic, and incest fans also get what they want; without tainting the sanctity of Mom-NTR movies with incest that they seem to like adding to a fair bit of Mom-NTR movies at the end.

LimeLemon- I wave the white flag..I surrender..thanks!!!​

You are welcome. I am happy that you enjoy my posts.

Edit: Do you guys think it is also worth to open a thread about this genre on Scanlovers? I have been thinking about it, but the forum functionality is much too basic for my tastes if I am being honest, and uploading pictures/covers would take me much longer, as I cannot just copy-and-paste as I do here, I would have to download and then manually upload each individual one.

I thought maybe having more exposure might yield more hidden gems being found, possibly from studios not on JAVLIBRARY.

I also have uncensored movies with this theme too. Let me know if you guys are interested in those as well. Though they are extremely weak in the plot department, and are much shorter compared to censored movies. A movie is about 30-40min typically, and the son only shows up for the first 2-minutes to set up the story of her being a mother, and then leaves the room, and it is just the friend fucking.

Last edited:
Reactions: luciferi

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
Yes these are good, thank you! I know of this series, though, I do wish it was NTR based. It is extremely difficult to find Mother-NTR involving either a cousin, or a step-brother. During my searches I have only found 2 Mother-NTR movies which features, the cousin "stealing" the mom/aunt away from her son. And I have found only 3-4 Mother-NTR movies featuring a step-brother. A.K.A, The mom has a son of her own, and marries a new husband that also has a son, and the step-son/step-brother ends up "stealing" the mom away from her biological son. If I have time I will dig them up and post them. The industry needs more of these specific scenarios, I find it to be unexplored territory for the most part. Mom-NTR fans get what they want, and its an interesting dynamic, and incest fans also get what they want; without tainting the sanctity of Mom-NTR movies with incest that they seem to like adding to a fair bit of Mom-NTR movies at the end.

You are welcome. I am happy that you enjoy my posts.

Edit: Do you guys think it is also worth to open a thread about this genre on Scanlovers? I have been thinking about it, but the forum functionality is much too basic for my tastes if I am being honest, and uploading pictures/covers would take me much longer, as I cannot just copy-and-paste as I do here, I would have to download and then manually upload each individual one.

I thought maybe having more exposure might yield more hidden gems being found, possibly from studios not on JAVLIBRARY.

I also have uncensored movies with this theme too. Let me know if you guys are interested in those as well. Though they are extremely weak in the plot department, and are much shorter compared to censored movies. A movie is about 30-40min typically, and the son only shows up for the first 2-minutes to set up the story of her being a mother, and then leaves the room, and it is just the friend fucking.
Omg if you find the ones where a cousin or stepbrother steals the mom away then please please please post them!

akashsin

Sep 30, 2021
Does anyone has english subtitles for these titles?please share . looking for SRT Files so i can watch by translating in my own language using google translate.
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ting-r***ing-by-sons-friend-or-bully.1443876/

JavFappinInTokyo

Oct 18, 2021
New to this forum. Really like this thread. I generally prefer the young wife types, but there are some over 40s that certainly have the goods too. I saw you have some JUL ones already, but I didn't see JUL-059. I quite like this actress, Kaori Iiyama, and the last scene when she really gets into it.

JUL-059.jpg

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012

damper

Aug 2, 2021
NLE-004

KIR-038 How To Make Your Friend's Mom Saffle Amano Tsubaki

View attachment 2691295

NLE-004 Mother Eaten By Blacks Mari Kuroki 43 Years Old

View attachment 2691296

MRSS-115 "Let's Go Hiking Again Next Year ..." In Order To Earn Money For His Son's Surgery, His Beloved Wife Signed A Contract To Become A Wealthy Meat Urinal For A Year. Riho Fujimori

View attachment 2691297

*NITR-508 Evil Erogaki Big Breasts Wife Hunting VIII Ruka Inaba (Has incest)​

View attachment 2691298

*YST-248 My Mother's Devilish Remarriage Partner Has Been Used As An Outlet For Sexual Desire All The Time, Mao Watanabe

View attachment 2691299

*DDB-068 Committed The Mother Of The Friend You Want To Roll Ripe. Ryoko Murakami

View attachment 2691302

JUX-766 Holy Night And Alone With Mother And Two Friends .... Shinoda History

View attachment 2691303

SDMU-947 "A Gentle Mom Is r***ing By Shota Who Bullies Me ..."If A Mom Working At A Convenience Store Pays Attention To Shoplifting Shota, In Fact, Those Who Are Bullying Me, If You Try To Enter Into Arbitration, Instead Of Quitting Bullying, You Start Doing Erotic Things To A Huge Mom ... Nana Matsumoto

View attachment 2691304

GENT-080 Uehara Ai First Shota Works!Beauty Aunt × Devil Erogaki "Mom Our Onahoru"

View attachment 2691306

WANZ-397 Pheromone Steamy!Devil Of Education Mama Shota Gangbang Hatano Yui

View attachment 2691307

*MEYD-426 DQN Boy Who Longs For Friend's Education Mother Holds Weakness And Changes To Sexual Desire Monster.I Committed At Puberty Severe Punishment And Turned Into A Married Meat Toilet. Oda Mako

View attachment 2691308

OBA-343 Rip Ban Lifestyle! It Is!Mother's Buttocks Woken Up Being Fucked By A Friend Of My Son Miori Fujisawa

View attachment 2691309

UMD-424 In Three Mom Friends, I Watched The Study Of Sons Poorly, Asks For Body Friends Son, Mothers You've Etched In Secret Because It Was Frustration.

View attachment 2691310

JUY-080 Tits Sunburn Mother Rena Fukiishi To Secretly Temptation In Bachelor Husband ... A Friend Of The Son

View attachment 2691311

YPAA-18 Inborn Incest Incest Incestuous Mother Fukaishi Learned By Classmates While I Did Not Know (Has incest but kind of forced)​

View attachment 2691312

NLE-004 looks so delicious. :hot::hot: I can't find it anywhere.