JAV with Mom having sex/getting r***ing by son's friend or bully.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
Can let me know which title?
An easy way for you to find new titles you may like would be to sign up to javlibrary. Once you sign up you can go to advanced search and use the combination search. So you can combine tags and find stuff you like.

Reactions: AceRothstein

Shilo

Jun 24, 2013
Coming soon...

JUL-161 The Days Of The Creampie ● That Never End Forever. Hojo Asahi

jul161pl.jpg

jameschai

Oct 12, 2015
An easy way for you to find new titles you may like would be to sign up to javlibrary. Once you sign up you can go to advanced search and use the combination search. So you can combine tags and find stuff you like.

Normally which tag should I input.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
About tags, there has been a rehaul in DMM/Fanza recently and some have disappeared and others have appeared, plus now they censor some words so it's a bit more difficult to find titles for some genres.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
Normally which tag should I input.
Hey James. So I think if you like this kind of stuff the obvious tag on javlibrary is the "Mother" tag. Then you can combine that with whatever other tag you want. "Incest", "Planning" or whatever else you may want. There are even other search options. In addition to the combined tag search you can also use other advance search features at the same time to search by studio, label, director and Idol all at once to get exactly what you are looking for. When I search for stuff I always use Javlibrary as well as r18 or other sites. The reason is Javlibrary doesn't keep changing the tag names. Its been more or less the same for all the years Ive been using it.

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
There aren't that many new movies with this theme out and the ones that are out in my opinion are not very good; with the exception if a couple. That's why I haven't been bumping this, I have a few older ones if you want me list them.

sadly yes, we need more movies about moms having sex with bullies and son's friends. but most important, we need movies with actually actresses that looks like real moms/milfs. cuz lately, the milf movie actresses doesn't look like mature women, they look young and I hate that.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
Can someone explain the plot of this. Either I'm right and it is tagged wrong on Javlibrary or I'm missing something. There is also another two movie in this series. I'm lost on if there is incest in this or not? It seems to be son and friends come over then plan to all fuck his mom? But its not tagged with incest. r18 also does not have listed as incest.
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movi...30/price=all/sort=popular/type=series/page=1/
JUFD-882 Friend's Plump Fetus Breasts Runaway To Mothers Runaway Shota Female Hole Slave Cumshot Training Work Plan Haruna Hana / This Out-Of-Control Shotacon Got Hot For His Friend's Mom's Voluptuous Colossal Tits And Now He Wants To Give Her Breaking In Training To Convert Her Into His Very Own Creampie Sex S***e Hana Haruna

Reactions: jenna33

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
Can someone explain the plot of this. Either I'm right and it is tagged wrong on Javlibrary or I'm missing something. There is also another two movie in this series. I'm lost on if there is incest in this or not? It seems to be son and friends come over then plan to all fuck his mom? But its not tagged with incest. r18 also does not have listed as incest.
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movi...30/price=all/sort=popular/type=series/page=1/
JUFD-882 Friend's Plump Fetus Breasts Runaway To Mothers Runaway Shota Female Hole Slave Cumshot Training Work Plan Haruna Hana / This Out-Of-Control Shotacon Got Hot For His Friend's Mom's Voluptuous Colossal Tits And Now He Wants To Give Her Breaking In Training To Convert Her Into His Very Own Creampie Sex S***e Hana Haruna

With this series, I could never really tell for sure either. I think its one of those types of films where the sons friends fuck the milf first and then the son fucks her later. Like some older titles like NITR-040. Not sure, but I think they follow that kind of plot. Also r18 got rid of the incest tag and replaced it with a stepfamily tag.

Reactions: LimeLemon

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
With this series, I could never really tell for sure either. I think its one of those types of films where the sons friends fuck the milf first and then the son fucks her later. Like some older titles like NITR-040. Not sure, but I think they follow that kind of plot. Also r18 got rid of the incest tag and replaced it with a stepfamily tag.
@bold - that's what I thought too, but the number of kids stays the same. Thanks for the help though! Ah shame they censored the tags, I guess probably VISA/Mastercard didn't like it, so they had to.

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
Anyone know if any movie where the son sees his mother masturbate, then has sex with her himself, then has her have sex with a group of there guys?

I have looked all over the site spending literally over 2 months but no luck. I seen a similar movie once but can't find it because I don't remember the tag or actress name.

Mushroot

Jan 12, 2016
juc951pl.jpg

[JUC-951] Mothers Who Make Up For Their Son's Mistakes - Rika Fujishita (藤下梨花)

Not sure if it has been posted here before, but this one made for a very pleasurable sleeping aid for me :tidur:.

Reactions: jenna33 and choad