Japanese tourist gang-r***ing (India)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
Coward assholes

http://rt.com/news/219699-india-r***-japanese-student/

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
How can a sane man abduct a women and r*** her for several weeks and when her health deteriorates he brings her to someone to check her health
i presume so they could continue to r*** her
I don't support capital punishment but some monsters do deserve it

I hope this is a lesson for all people who go to India
Its not safe there

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
"How can a sane man abduct a women and r*** her for several weeks and when her health deteriorates he brings her to someone to check her health", because how someone is an idiot, it's never 50% idiotic, but always 100%.

"Its not safe there ", it is not safe anywhere you have human beings ;)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I mean how desperate can you be to inflict that type of harm on another human being? For what? For some pussy?

This is why I try not to watch the news, there is no reason whatsoever to publicize this and further humilate this poor woman. Gang r*** is one of the more despicable acts there is. All I can do is silently applaud this woman for her courage. She will have to live with this for the rest of her life and it will not have a positve affect on her. May she find the strength to endure.

Unbelievably though, India has a very poor record in this area and the history of abuse against women there, both young and old, is well documented.

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
"This is why I try not to watch the news, there is no reason whatsoever to publicize this", agree, many journalists are also a nice bunch of assholes, responsible of spreading shit, State propaganda, etc.

Reactions: Ceewan

Noid936

Dec 7, 2014
Everything is easily exaggerated and hyped up. I never watch the news actively and yet i know most important things so no big loss.

Gaspard

Apr 1, 2007
By publicizing this sort of news, you inform the general population that going to india as a woman isn't as safe as one can think.

I don't like reading this sort of news either but informing the population is a good thing.

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
The information was passed because it seemed a little bit on topic, affecting a Japanese woman. For a few years, a bad record of gang-r***s have been reported from India, including famous cases, all (but one) targeting Indian women. It seems no one is spared.

But there are 1,2 billion Indians and 6 million foreign tourists who annually visit India, conclusion : India is a safe place to visit.

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
I agree with Shotgun on the last. You can't title an entire country as bad because of a serious of events. It sort of reminds me of when foreigners call the United States a Racist country when in fact the United States is made up of all races, and half the country fought against slavery. I think we’re all just a little sensitive to Japanese woman because of our passion. Who’s talking about the Japanese Journalist guy that ISIS beheaded? Now they're going after children. Those mother fuckers all need to die.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31075769

Elldallan

Jan 19, 2013
This is why I try not to watch the news, there is no reason whatsoever to publicize this and further humilate this poor woman.
If atrocities like these goes unreported nothing will ever get done, India's issues with this didn't magically start with the poor woman who got gangraped and beat to death on a bus. But that's when all of it started coming to the surface and now they're at least trying to do something about the issue.

"This is why I try not to watch the news, there is no reason whatsoever to publicize this", agree, many journalists are also a nice bunch of assholes, responsible of spreading shit, State propaganda, etc.
While I do agree that some journalists are assholes(mostly the paparazzi scum though) in general a lot of the "shit they spread" is usually shit that needs to be spread to put focus on issues like women's rights/situation in India etc. If the media just ignores these things then usually nothing ever gets done because it's more convenient to just pretend the problem doesn't exist unless there's a public/international etc pressure to deal with the issue.
Yes knowingly propagating state propaganda like for example the stuff spread by the Russian government over the situation in Ukraine is good. That sorta propaganda is things that responsible journalists should just ignore, or if feasible oust the lies.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
I agree with Shotgun on the last. You can't title an entire country as bad because of a serious of events. It sort of reminds me of when foreigners call the United States a Racist country when in fact the United States is made up of all races, and half the country fought against slavery. I think we’re all just a little sensitive to Japanese woman because of our passion. Who’s talking about the Japanese Journalist guy that ISIS beheaded? Now they're going after children. Those mother fuckers all need to die.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31075769

well, pardon my candor but that is some fuckin bullshit.

"You can't title an entire country as bad because of a serious of events"

anyone who does is a fool. but when we speak in broad terms like, fuck saudi arabia. we are referring to the monarchy, not the citizens. when we say fuck israel, we are not saying jewish people are bad, we are saying leave palestine alone israeli government, and by proxy stop funding terrorism america.

"It sort of reminds me of when foreigners call the United States a Racist country when in fact the United States is made up of all races, and half the country fought against slavery"

i have said this before but the USA was formed and is predicated on white supremacy. the same way the united kingdom used opium. many races live in america but what percentage of them live above the poverty line? if america is not racist then what are there more black males incarcerated than were slaves? if half the population fought against slavery then half the population fought for it. i just assume that you have a confederate flag pinned to your lapel...

"I think we’re all just a little sensitive to Japanese woman because of our passion."

no, we are completely desensitized to crimes against women.

"Who’s talking about the Japanese Journalist guy that ISIS beheaded? Now they're going after children. Those mother fuckers all need to die."

are you underlining guy because you want to say we should be talking about men more?
everyone is talking about that. the same way they should be talking about the girl (her name slips my mind) that was shot in the face for having the audacity to demand an education. or the 200 hundred girls that were kidnapped in (fuck...) africa, my memory is so bad. or the girl that was sexually assaulted on campus and couldnt get her assailant expelled and so carried her matress in protest. it just goes on and on. just because it is this or that group that does something, it doesnt make the revenge any more or less justified.

the mainstream media will do nothing but lie to you. they have no agenda and no morals. they are simply there to shovel the corporate message fed to them by their overlords. they are not concerned with facts. and what is so sad is that if you watch it and listen to it, you start to believe it. you think that this so-called "ISIS" is the biggest threat to america and the world that anyone has ever faced. all the while snowden and the nsa and really important stories get pushed to the sidelines. empty suits, bad haircuts and just lost people who have no values masquerading as journalists.

Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
No matter how bad I feel about my life it is always nice to know that some people are more fucked up in the head than I am, thx for that isityours. I could hardly find one opinion in that post that had the slightest bit of truth to it. But hey, don't feel bad, delusions keep us from seeing the world as it truly is and the world is a pretty ugly place at times. So whatever keeps you sane, you just feel free to hold on to that.

Reactions: Summer-Time-Fun

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
well, pardon my candor but that is some fuckin bullshit.

"You can't title an entire country as bad because of a serious of events"
anyone who does is a fool. but when we speak in broad terms like, fuck saudi arabia. we are referring to the monarchy, not the citizens. when we say fuck israel, we are not saying jewish people are bad, we are saying leave palestine alone israeli government, and by proxy stop funding terrorism america.

No, I said ISIS. You even quoted it.

i have said this before but the USA was formed and is predicated on white supremacy. the same way the united kingdom used opium. many races live in America but what percentage of them live above the poverty line?
I don't know where you're from isityour's, but you know very little about America. Success in America has nothing to do with color. If it did, why am I driving a 2001 used car, working pay-check to pay-check and there are blacks and Hispanics all around me driving $80,000. dollar cars? The reason is because I didn't earn it. Savory is gone - Move on. The United states was built by blacks, Hispanics, Asians.. and all races and was heavily saturated with values of Christianity at one time. And with regard to white supremacy, it was whites from the north (The Yankees) who fought the whites in the south (The Confederates) to free the slaves. Abraham Lincoln created an amendment after the civil war (13th) to abolish slavery. More importunately, the blacks were captured by their own people and sold in Africa before whites even got involved. Read your history.
if America is not racist then why are there more black males incarcerated than were slaves?
Real simple. The so called whites don't burn down car dealerships and private property when someone from their own ethnic race is incarcerated. Being incarcerated is often a result of poor behavior by an individual. Martin Luther King didn't go around burning stuff down to get his point across. I've worked with many very respectable blacks who are far more educated then myself and they never got in trouble with the law. Don't give me that bullshit about blacks. My collage professor was black and drove a new Range Rover priced at $120.K. I do agree that three is a certain darkness that hangs over many black community's as a result of what happened and carried over from their ancestors emotional feelings. And I feel terrible about it even though I was not involved. But think about how the Jews were burned in ovens and they don't let it drag them down.

If half the population fought against slavery then half the population fought for it. i just assume that you have a confederate flag pinned to your lapel...
I just assume you read this from a book with no pages.

no, we are completely desensitized to crimes against women.

Really? We're talking America still right? Like so if a guy’s wife gets hacked he doesn't care?
Or let’s say we're talking about a Japanese couple, the guy or family would not care? By the way, it's a serious crime in the United States to harm woman. Or even a man.

I think people are just desensitized period. People today think about themselves and how to make money and pay the bills. Most people don't even care because they're more involved with all the other distractions of the so called New World. iPhone, Computers, TV Soaps.

Summer Time Fun said:
Who’s talking about the Japanese Journalist guy that ISIS beheaded? Now they're going after children. Those mother fuckers all need to die."
are you underlining guy because you want to say we should be talking about men more?
I didn't see any talk on it till just recently. So at the time I was.

the mainstream media will do nothing but lie to you. they have no agenda and no morals. they are simply there to shovel the corporate message fed to them by their overlords. they are not concerned with facts. and what is so sad is that if you watch it and listen to it, you start to believe it. you think that this so-called "ISIS" is the biggest threat to america and the world that anyone has ever faced. all the while snowden and the nsa and really important stories get pushed to the sidelines. empty suits, bad haircuts and just lost people who have no values masquerading as journalists.

No argument there, No I don't think they are the biggest issue.

I know all about the State run Media, Snowden, and the loss of values in this world. What I know more than anything is: Multiculturalism doesn't work. That is the reason why American seems raciest. Because it's a melting pop of all races and that can be a problem. For example, Christian children can't talk about Jesus in schools anymore because it offends museums. That was never an issue years ago. now it is because Muslims are procreating and taking over the world in case you have not been looking around. Multiculturalism doesn't work. Maybe that was the price we have to pay for the apple being taken from the tree. Maybe that's why our teeth decay and wild animals are dangerous, and we there are different languages. That was the punishment for our sin.

Last edited:

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
i made a typo. i meant to say "insensitive to..." not "desensitized to..."

STF: i can only assume that you just have no idea what institutional racism is. otherwise you would realize that you are racist.

ceewan: yep, that.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
ceewan: yep, that.

lol! you know I got luv for ya man. I don't even know why myself, I just do. That is the way things are sometimes.

ISIS is pretty bad though, no doubting that. They are even into slavery of girls (both old and young), they post it on the internet like they are proud of it. You don't need to read any western media to know about that, (maybe to get their website link). Muslims are forbidden to kill muslims in the Koran so most all Islamic extremists are despised by your average Muslim, it isn't just westerners that hate them. That is about all I got to say about that.

r*** and the abuse of women in India have been well documented for quite a few years, (I watched a special on it years ago), so the benefits of reporting this incident are debatable. Regardless of the opinion on that this whole incident can't have a very benefical effect on tourism in India. No doubt the whole country of India is embarassed by this. When something like this happens in America, and it has, it embarasses me. One wants people from their country to represent them with honor, or at least try to, when it comes to their neighbors around the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
STF: i can only assume that you just have no idea what institutional racism is. otherwise you would realize that you are racist.

Ok, for whatever it's worth, lets put a spotlight on the term "institutional racism" for a moment. So you say I am racist:
  • Because I don't trust ANYONE other than my own family?
  • Because I work for what I own and don't expect entitlements?
  • Because I'm human an usually lookout for myself ...like the other 99%?

There is nothing in the United States keeping ANYONE from reaching their goals. If you live in the Geto, Join the military and get your money for college. Or get a f...king job like I do and save, rather than spending it on wiki sticks and crack. Knowledge is power; no one can deny you your success no matter what color or race you are.
Don't give me this bullshit fancy terminology "institutional racism". NO ONE is giving ME anything for free. You think the Globalists running the IMF, and the FED, or the banks giving out loans don't piss their own flavor of institutional racism on my white head?

Ok, it's 4AM I just worked 15 hours, can I go to bed now?

Last edited: