[IV] Nozomi Takada (高田のぞみ) - あひるFinal (ARHB-007) [AVI]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Size: 1.5G
Length: 111min

:eek:mgnoway::sweaty::toohot::nosebleed::adore::adore:

The best of her "Final" releases. I don't think I can take any more of these 'Finals'.:dizzy: AV or uncensored Kingdom, G-Queen or similar please Nozomi...:whip:

Attachments

• ARHB-007.jpg
    ARHB-007.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 100,866
  • ARHB-007 screen.jpg
    ARHB-007 screen.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 10,679
  • ARHB-007.avi.torrent
    16.4 KB · Views: 7,737

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Found the last couple disappointing due to her normal high standards; but this looks AMAZING.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Found the last couple disappointing due to her normal high standards; but this looks AMAZING.

Not sure if its disappointment or we've already seen the goods so its kinda "meh". Looking forward to her doing simulated sex or doing JAV.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Not sure if its disappointment or we've already seen the goods so its kinda "meh". Looking forward to her doing simulated sex or doing JAV.

Nah, it's not from seeing the goods (how could you get bored of her perfect boobs?) but from the situations and 'action' etc. I wouldn't be interested in any JAV so hope she just keeps pushing this genre.

Reactions: 1 person

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Nah, it's not from seeing the goods (how could you get bored of her perfect boobs?) but from the situations and 'action' etc. I wouldn't be interested in any JAV so hope she just keeps pushing this genre.

I def hope she keeps pushing the genre. But I need someone hot to upgrade to JAV. Sola has been MIA and I think Asami had something done to her uterus

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
The best of her "Final" releases. I don't think I can take any more of these 'Finals'...

At least her next one doesn't have the word "final" in it

But... We still haven't seen "Final Nozomi: A Realm Reborn"! :cry5:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You Illuminatus3 for another great Nice Age Production!

Does Nozomi or her family own the "Nice Age" Production Company?

It now seems as though all of the company's time and resources are directed at making Nozomi videos and no others.

I don't have a problem with that, just curious.

Thanks again and have fun.

:pandalaugh::tea:

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Who else are they going to push? They have females in stock with nice bodies. But have so-so faces. Nozomi has the perfect mix of the two.

shad1

Sep 15, 2011
is anyone else having issue with this torrent?? it's been downloading at around 2kb but i'm uploading at near 500kb now and been stuck at 16.2 for the past 3 hours :(

RoyStuart

Feb 18, 2009
She probably should make a "Final" for all the Labels Nice Age're doing ...... I wonder if her future will be to make "Drama and" Documant "(docudrama?) for Nice Age.
:confetti::confetti::glasses:

Nebelim

Feb 20, 2007
But... We still haven't seen "Final Nozomi: A Realm Reborn"! :cry5:

WfPHCmq.gif

Best FFXIV: ARR gif ever.

Attachments

• zAJ3p8M.gif
    zAJ3p8M.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 166

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Thank You Illuminatus3 for another great Nice Age Production!

Does Nozomi or her family own the "Nice Age" Production Company?

It now seems as though all of the company's time and resources are directed at making Nozomi videos and no others.

I don't have a problem with that, just curious.

Thanks again and have fun.

:pandalaugh::tea:

I think Nozomi is their biggest selling model. She surpased Miku long ago, even with Kingdom. Wouldn't you push her? I hope they keep pushing her for a while, the releases are getting closer and closer to Kingdom uncensored type.

Since we've heard her father is in the JAV business, and Miku went into Directing, I assume Nice Age is owned by them.

Reactions: 3 people

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
Think she pretty much said she's not doing AV if I read her tweet correctly. As long as they insist on using music without live audio, these will continue to be disappointing for me. They dropped the music at the end of a couple of scenes in prior releases, I don't know why they don't do it consistently.